Photo

Cliffie Double Time Attack 2012+13 Champion!

• Please log in to reply
4350 replies to this topic

#1441 VX-GT

VX-GT

me-thin-king

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

0.57 would be a good time for mike

Looks like you had that spot on.

looks like amis is running right behind mike on track, one last push

finals
i think he needs to be out of pitlane just in front of ronnie, then nail it in the first sector

Edited by VX-GT, 10 June 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#1442 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts
  • Interests:Stock Car Racing. Sailing, Good Food and Drink! Celtic, Scottish National Team. Bands

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Anyone get a screenshot?

#1443 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

#1444 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,611 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

"mike, ronnie is quicker than you" /massa

#1445 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1446 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts
  • Interests:Stock Car Racing. Sailing, Good Food and Drink! Celtic, Scottish National Team. Bands

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

Ta

#1447 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,611 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

he's got ronnie in sector 2

#1448 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

cliffie here on Scott's I-pad, sorry Scott. Just ran out of rear end grip and had a mare where oil has gone down on the hairpin. I am pushing this as hard as I can and don't quite know where I am going to find the extra time from. Boys are on the car now and we are looking at why we are overwhelming the rear tyres.

#1449 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Nice one Mike. Seriously good times from you and Ronnie. You hoping for it to remain dry or would you prefer a bit of water? Jesus, Gavin Renshaw has just done a 52.5 in Pro. That's shifting some. :o

#1450 VX-GT

VX-GT

me-thin-king

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

he's got ronnie in sector 2

No check the timings

mike only has him in s3
thats why mike needs to be in front

#1451 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,611 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

is it worth coming into the pits at mid point in the next session to get tyre pressures looked at, worth 2 mins in the pits to adjust them, obviously going down on pressure, I can only guess you are running then on the middle of the tyre and the contact patch is getting smaller as you get even more temperature

#1452 cnrandall

cnrandall

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

Have you got any tyre data to post up?

#1453 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

Aside from pressures Chris, sadly not. We have nailed the rear end issue now and will drop rear pressures a couple of psi. Just need to get the grass out of the clam and gravel out of the under tray and we will be good to go. Matt, I want it to hose down and have a fully declared wet session to be honest but I will take a dry session and give it all I can.

#1454 JimmyJamJerusalem

JimmyJamJerusalem

So annoying I got my own room.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Beer, Boxing.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

Mike, it Looks like there's only a tenth between your ideal and your best lap which means you were very much at the max achievable in that session. Don't stress out, you're learning all the time, get out push it hard. You'll find a tenth or so by experience and that may be enough. Ronnie's only managed 1 lap quicker than your best so far so he's under pressure too mate. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't try any heroics and you'll do it!! You try too hard and you'll not find the magic lap!!!!! Good luck bro :D

#1455 VX-GT

VX-GT

me-thin-king

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

Mike, it Looks like there's only a tenth between your ideal and your best lap which means you were very much at the max achievable in that session.

Don't stress out, you're learning all the time, get out push it hard. You'll find a tenth or so by experience and that may be enough. Ronnie's only managed 1 lap quicker than your best so far so he's under pressure too mate. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't try any heroics and you'll do it!! You try too hard and you'll not find the magic lap!!!!!

Good luck bro :D

totally agree

#1456 J4EY D

J4EY D

Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Mike, it Looks like there's only a tenth between your ideal and your best lap which means you were very much at the max achievable in that session.

Don't stress out, you're learning all the time, get out push it hard. You'll find a tenth or so by experience and that may be enough. Ronnie's only managed 1 lap quicker than your best so far so he's under pressure too mate. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't try any heroics and you'll do it!! You try too hard and you'll not find the magic lap!!!!!

I think that post needs some inspiring music to go along with it :lol:

Great post.

Good luck Mike rallly

#1457 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Just reading this is exciting lol Good luck this afternoon Mike.

#1458 VX-GT

VX-GT

me-thin-king

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

I think that post needs some inspiring music to go along with it :lol:

Great post.

Good luck Mike rallly

jjj for mod

#1459 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Cheers Jimmy, wise words.

We have just had a wander down to the hairpin and I think I can find a bit there and stop the bloody back end coming round. A bit more commitment through the first sector as well wouldn't go amiss.

Final goes out at 4pm. Please keep everything crossed.

#1460 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Please keep everything crossed.

I've got such bad cramp now, I think I'm gonna have problems uncrossing them at 4:20pm. :D

Good luck mate. thumbsup

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users