Exhaust Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:12 AM

Chaps. Is the Vauxhall 'track' exhaust worth the money (£500 I believe)? My brother is toying with getting this upgrade. Are there any third party exhausts that you guys have had fitted?

#2 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:25 AM

SL, theres a lot of previous posts in here, very useful I found, about Regal zorst mods etc. and other options. Use the search facility and search back since december and you'll find contributions from Minime, ricky and the rest of the mod-fast-mod crew. Might take a while to read so make some coffee ! :D FWIW the GM zorst is noise only.

#3 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 12:13 PM

Superlight? Does your brother own a silver vx220 with a 51 reg? Someone at B&Q in West Thurrock pulled up alongside me and enquired where I got my Exhaust from on friday?

#4 Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Posted 23 April 2003 - 03:13 PM

Bogbrush. That's him. B) Seem to remember he was told something about VXers not liking Caterhams joining them on runs or something like that. I hope he heard you wrong. <_<

#5 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:12 PM

Oi! Stop trying to wind me up :P I definitely didn't say that! I'm always invading the lotus runs so i'm not one to say comments like that! Doesn't your bruv view these pages?

#6 GerryM

GerryM

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts
  • Interests:VX<br><br>Snooker

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:57 PM

Hi Bogbrush, I live in West Thurrock (well Grays really), just wondered if you were local to me ? Still got 6 weeks till my baby arrives!!

#7 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 05:29 PM

Hi Gerry. Blimey another fellow grays owner :) I live in chafford hundred not far from the sandmartin. Are you getting a VXT or a normal VX? I've got a NA Vx.

Edited by BogBrush, 23 April 2003 - 05:30 PM.

#8 Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Guest_Superlight (Guest)

Posted 24 April 2003 - 08:44 AM

Bogbrush :D Well now I know you join the Lotus runs he has NO excuse for not coming along. Good stuff. He's not big on the whole net thing really but I'm trying to convince him otherwise. Did you go on the Burnham run last week with the Elise lot?

#9 MajorGav

MajorGav

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:43 PM

I have the sports exhaust on mine and IMHO is well worth the £500 extra. A far better exhaust note, especially noticeable upon start up and through quiet country villages! :) :) The demo car I had seemed very quiet in comparison. Apparently I could be heard a mile away the other day when crossing the New Forest :huh:

#10 R1 nur

R1 nur

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts
  • Interests:Aerobatics, Cars, Bikes, Birds, having fun.

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:04 PM

Check this out to hear the options> Regal v. Vauxhall homepage.mac.com/benlovering/iMovieTheater4.html

#11 stevevx220

stevevx220

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Photography, Computers. cars :)

Posted 29 April 2003 - 11:57 AM

Vauxhall exhaust:- www.vx-220.com/sound

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users