Newbridge Motorsport Sorted My Car! :0)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adam Hayman

Adam Hayman

• Pip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

I brought some td 1.2's 6 months ago and some gaz golds from cliffie a couple of moths ago, fitted them myself and though the car felt ok....... I went to newbridge motorsport's open day last Sunday near Winslow and bucks along with Andy PJ, NickB, Lee and a couple of other guys. Got some prices from them for servicing, geo etc and decided to get it set up properly. The guys put the car on the flat patch, did the geo and corner weighted the car for me all £200! I thought I would see some improvement, but was amazed immediately at the difference for having the gaz set up properly, I had done it all wrong....... Ha ha I had set the front too hard and the back too soft. The car feels so much better now and far more forgiving rougher roads giving me a lot more confidence. The guys set the car up fast road for me and fairly neutral as I'm no race driver! I have yet to push it properly but as I said it feels a lot better already. They said I should drive it and then they can tweak it for me if need be based on me telling them what it is or isn't doing for me, ( a relief as I'm not that clued up on setup!) Overall I was we'll pleased with the service and extent of their knowledge, and even more so with the prices :0) I will be going back for servicing etc and would recommend them especially for the vx's as the mechanics have past experience with them but also for other cars as I will be taking my Astra VXR there too. Hope this helps anyone in the herts, beds, bucks area looking for someone reliable for VX work :0) Www.newbridgemotorsport.com

#2 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Good to hear some positive reviews of Newbridge, though they still haven't got back to me about an email I sent them. G

#3 Newbridge

Newbridge

• 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for your kind words Adam, we're glad you've noticed a difference in the car, happy to help. Graeme - Sorry we have not got back to you yet, when was the email sent? We are still in the crossover period for emails/calls going to the new workshop. Feel feel to PM me over here. Regards Matt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users