• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VEX

VEX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 04:57 PM

Anybody seen Dawn here yet? :o On second thoughts, knowing her cat 'squittypuss' (its a long story) tendancies is she lemoncat? I think I spotted Kevin somewhere :unsure: .

#2 kev saunders

kev saunders

• 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 12:32 PM

:ph34r: I am here! In disguise! Not lemon and not a cat! Just haven't got round to working out how to sub or even send yet <fick...thass me>. Got rid of last visitor today so can get back to some serious mail reading. Poor Mean Machine is all alone in the drive under a layer of snow, mind you, he's cosy in his chrissy pressie, a new cover from Santa. I had to abandon my car at the side of the road during rush hour two days ago, temps of minus ten and my washers froze and I was completely blind! No problem tho'........I knew Kev was just behind me and could give me a lift to work. What I had forgotten was that he drives the 20 miles to Aberdeen on autopilot, so it really shouldn't have surprised me when he sailed past in his own little world <snarl>. How dead do you think he is now? In fact, I might just keep this identity! Better go RTFM about how to work this here list.......very snazzy I must say. Did anyone leave a note on the Yahoo door for the Malcster? He was on holiday when we moved, on second thoughts............... ;)

#3 Guest_Malcy (Guest)

Guest_Malcy (Guest)

Posted 12 January 2003 - 11:33 AM

I'm here Dawnie! How could I leave? Capetown was brilliant - couldn't help thinking how I wish I had the mean machine out there! Malcster ( I'm getting to like that!) :ph34r:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users