• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RalphyBMW

RalphyBMW

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Top service from these guys and 10% discount on list pricing. Takes a few days for parts to arrive on a stock order but that wasn't an issue. FYI, as of last week they were the cheapest supplier I could find for the following; Elise wiper arm, with blade £32.87 "Lotus Performance" spark plug cover £4.56 Replacement header tank (Turbo) £16.20 Replacement header tank cap £1.39 MAP sensor (Turbo) £41.64 Highly recommended!

Edited by RalphyBMW, 01 February 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#2 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,611 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

should do a group buy on tank caps , they don't stay clean for long

#3 RalphyBMW

RalphyBMW

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

At £1.39 there isn't much of a saving to be had! I am sure my friendly Vx dealer wanted £20 or thereabouts.

#4 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

At £1.39 there isn't much of a saving to be had!

I am sure my friendly Vx dealer wanted £20 or thereabouts.

Evans Halshaw - Heavens Shitshaw as I politely call them. They refused to order me an oil pressure sensor because the weren't a VX220 Licensed dealership. I walked away from the desk and then walked back and asked for one for a 2.2 Astra.

The dumb fecker asked what I was doing to my two cars to require the same parts. I just shook my head, gave him the reddies and walked off with my part.

Edited by Mangham54, 01 February 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#5 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Got to keep Master Tordoff on the track!

#6 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Got to keep Master Tordoff on the track!

Amazingly they look after you, unlike the rest of his delearships. A colleague used to be a to be a secretary to him at one of his delearships and said he was the biggest areshole she had met.

#7 RalphyBMW

RalphyBMW

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Evans Halshaw - Heavens Shitshaw as I politely call them. They refused to order me an oil pressure sensor because the weren't a VX220 Licensed dealership. I walked away from the desk and then walked back and asked for one for a 2.2 Astra.

The dumb fecker asked what I was doing to my two cars to require the same parts. I just shook my head, gave him the reddies and walked off with my part.

This, I phoned up Evans Halshaw Vx in Wakey to enquire about some locking wheel nuts and a touch up brush and got a similarly useless response.

Wilsons in Scunthorpe aren't a VX220 dealer, but their Grimsby branch is, nonetheless the Scunthorpe parts dept are very helpful.

#8 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

Ask for Danny at Lotus Leeds he'll sort you out. They will know the hardtop seal part numbers off the top of their heads ;) 10% discount is quite an achievement I only get 12%!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users