Guglielmi Motorsport

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JamesC

JamesC

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Beer, Diving, not necessarily in that order....

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

Just wondered if anyone had any dealing with them recently?  The search function brings up lots of past reviews, mostly 2009 and before, just wondered if anyone has had anymore recent dealings.  I have an ongoing suspension issue and im keen to get it sorted, I had always heard good things about them and in conversation yesterday sounded very knowledgeable.  Its just a fair drive from me and not the cheapest so I wanted to find out as much as I can about them before commiting!  Thanks in advance.

#2 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

Steve and co. are still very good. I thought Mike at Sports Car Services/Liam at MMG would be closer though?

#3 JamesC

JamesC

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Beer, Diving, not necessarily in that order....

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

The car was recently MOT'd and had a geo after my rebuild at Sportcar Services.  I cant fault them for price and Mike knows his stuff I dont doubt that, but he couldnt track down the problem.  My understanding was that Steve was very good in respect to the set up and suspension of the car so a fresh pair of eyes might help me out.  Im under pressure to get the car 100% ahead of a road trip to Le Mans in a few weeks.   

#4 oggster

oggster

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive 😉

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

i recently got my geo set up by steve and his crew...cars perfect and i cant speak highly enough mate.

#5 noplex

noplex

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Rugby
    Art

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

Steve should be able to sort I would think. Suspension and set up are one of his fortes.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users