• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:55 AM

meant to add that a lack of conversation doesn't imply a lack of intelligence. it does imply a lack of depth...

Edited by skiddo, 09 August 2004 - 11:08 AM.

#22 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Interests:Playing Music, listening to music, clubbing, going to gigs, cars, design, history, computers, restaurants, Phoenix Nights, travel, canoe/ kyak/ sailing, war, filums, sleeping, working out why girls dont tend to have hobbies.

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:22 AM

Birds that spend all their time on their looks, and how they look, usually have neglected putting time into expanding their brains. They haven't had to develop a personality as blokes have spent their lives fawning over them. A mate of mine went out with a dolly bird, went over to Normandy for a weekend (in his TVR) - she asked what all those little white crosses were for!!!!.... She'd never heard of D-day (maybe Double D day, when she had her tits done)... He's be at home watching the news, she'd come in a switch it over to MTV....He'd read Sunday Newspapers, she'd complain. He dumped her, for what he described as 'lack of mutual reference points' , like anything that happened on planet earth pre-MTV. I much prefer girls that don't need a lot of slap on to look great - Have no emotional need to get the tits out on display for going down the pub, have an interest in current affairs but still be boarderline nymphomaniac-slut -bitch :rolleyes: :lol: I think I must be quite fussy! How do you cope Skiddo? You seem top photography pretty girls all the time? Sure you must get tempted, or do you just see them as pieces of meat, sorry, clients?

#23 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:28 AM

I much prefer girls that don't need a lot of slap on to look great - Have no emotional need to get the tits out on display for going down the pub, have an interest in current affairs but still be boarderline nymphomaniac-slut -bitch :rolleyes: :lol: I think I must be quite fussy!

Totally with you on that one Mart thumbsup

A certain girl at work ( :P ) is like that - I don't think I've ever seen her with makeup on, she just doesn't need it. She is very pretty but doesn't flaunt herself and therefore doesn't have every idiot trying to shag her, which is an attractive quality

Unfortunately I have yet to find out about the 'boarderline nymphomaniac-slut -bitch', but you never know :lol:

#24 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:33 AM

A certain girl at work ( :P ) is like that ...

You have yet to produce a shred of evidence that this person exists. I suspect she is a figment of your fevered imagination.

#25 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:36 AM

i never work with models. shallowness and superficiality aren't just a woman thing.... oh and be careful what you wish for fellas - BNSB is gonna be tough to keep happy if you're playing the long game...

Edited by skiddo, 09 August 2004 - 11:39 AM.

#26 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:37 AM

A certain girl at work ( :P ) is like that ...

You have yet to produce a shred of evidence that this person exists. I suspect she is a figment of your fevered imagination.

That is quite likely :lol: :lol:

But Doogle can confirm she does exist ;)

#27 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:37 AM

He dumped her, for what he described as 'lack of mutual reference points'

Class thumbsup

Did he do it via email or power point?

:lol:

#28 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:39 AM

oh and be careful what you wish for fellas - BNSB is gonna be tough to keep happy if you're playing the long game...

BNSB?

#29 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:41 AM

Oh come on Jim...keep up! :lol:

#30 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:43 AM

mate and you are one of the sharper pins...

#31 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:44 AM

I still can't work it out.

#32 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:45 AM

BNSB - a certain kind of lady would be difficult to satisfy in the long term. can you imagine the price you'd have to pay later in life...? george and mildred spring to mind.

Edited by skiddo, 09 August 2004 - 11:46 AM.

#33 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:49 AM

I still don't know what it means.

#34 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:54 AM

ffs. borderline nymphomaniac slut bitch. btw remember to hold your cock away from you when urinating and always do it downwind in the elements...

Edited by skiddo, 09 August 2004 - 11:54 AM.

#35 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Interests:Playing Music, listening to music, clubbing, going to gigs, cars, design, history, computers, restaurants, Phoenix Nights, travel, canoe/ kyak/ sailing, war, filums, sleeping, working out why girls dont tend to have hobbies.

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:57 AM

For the hard of herring: Boarderline-Nympho-slut-Bitch.. me guesses Indeed, these are high maintainence - especially when combined with being super-clever and that means cleverer than your good self :blink: . It's kind of a head fcuk to be talking with someone smarter than Dr.Spock one minute, only to have her trussed up like a turkey begging for it in the dirt box the next. still, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it.......... :lol:

Edited by mart356, 09 August 2004 - 11:58 AM.

#36 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:59 AM

*slinks off with head hung low in shame*

#37 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:08 PM

not so fast there, mate... it's not like you're contemplating leaving your girlfriend for one with fake boobs, now is it? hold your head up high.

#38 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:11 PM

GP,WM

#39 skiddo

skiddo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:14 PM

s, ykims. oh and paul a friend of mine wants to tell tell you something. it's important and should help you when you are off chasing lost causes...

Attached Files

#40 Doogle

Doogle

• Pip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:All sports, Cars, Computers, Socializing

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:16 PM

Ahh I think TT is talking about the Horsey girl upstairs. She is vey nice. I think we need photo's of the Fake breasts to make a real decision here?! :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users