• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 11:38 AM

With all this snow around I haven't dared take my vx out onto the roads. My old volvo has taken the brunt of the winter conditions. I'm wondering if anyone here has been brave enough to drive theirs in these conditions? I could imagine some fun to be had in snow covered car parks :rolleyes:

#2 stumpy

stumpy

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 12:13 PM

Yep, driven up from Bristol to Brum this am and it was kinda fun in the early morning - the worst bloody nightmare was the frozen locks again and the fact that the washer water was empty (and it must be the missus who forgot to check!!!). However I did not realise that not only do the bloody service stations do you over for a piece of toast (80p a slice....) but the garage had RUN OUT OF WATER. However for the price of a small water front appartment in Bristol I could purchase a whole gallon of washer fluid......bloody basters, mumble, mumble, grrrrrrrr Syumpy

#3 vx_220

vx_220

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 01:11 PM

assuming mine starts (is currently covered in a couple of inches), I'll be driving from London up to Manchester tonight - should be fun! Chris

#4 Steve Crisp

Steve Crisp

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts
  • Interests:VX220's...

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:06 PM

I've been thrashing around in the snow. It's brilliant! Nothing to fear. The VX handles like a dream.... Steve

#5 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 06:28 PM

I really can't wait until it's spring. I can get the top off and enjoy driving again :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users