• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 james_ly

james_ly

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

Fairly sure I saw one tucked away in a car park. Will check at lunch...

#2 quimbles

quimbles

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

rusty ???

#3 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

Not me, I'm offshore and the cars is at the garage having the clutch done.

Haven't seen an orange one around this area before, there's an orange Exige local to me.

#4 blokey

blokey

• 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2024 - 10:17 AM

I'm sure I've replied here already a while ago but it's gone (...as have all my posts...)...anyhow.

Hello, it'll have been mine you saw, Mandarin NA when I was working in one of those office buildings and living in Stevenage.  Looking back, things now are are unrecognisable in life but the VX, it's still with me, is supercharged, will be out with LoT at Anglesey for the late May Bank Holiday and it's just back from some GRP work done by Option 1 Sports Cars, Bromsgrove (excellent work, I'm delighted).

I split my time between County Durham (Darlington) and Berkshire (Maidenhead) and although I'm getting old and achy I'll be out in the VX whenever I can, mostly around the North Yorks Moors but occasionally (when I've unfolded enough from the previous trip) driving between Darlington and Maidenhead (A66, A66M, A1M, M18, M1, A43, M40, A404 & A404M).

I'll wave at anything I see in time that's small with two seats and four wheels.

#5 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,993 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 07 May 2024 - 02:24 PM

I'm sure I've replied here already a while ago but it's gone (...as have all my posts...)...anyhow.

Hello, it'll have been mine you saw, Mandarin NA when I was working in one of those office buildings and living in Stevenage. Looking back, things now are are unrecognisable in life but the VX, it's still with me, is supercharged, will be out with LoT at Anglesey for the late May Bank Holiday and it's just back from some GRP work done by Option 1 Sports Cars, Bromsgrove (excellent work, I'm delighted).

I split my time between County Durham (Darlington) and Berkshire (Maidenhead) and although I'm getting old and achy I'll be out in the VX whenever I can, mostly around the North Yorks Moors but occasionally (when I've unfolded enough from the previous trip) driving between Darlington and Maidenhead (A66, A66M, A1M, M18, M1, A43, M40, A404 & A404M).

I'll wave at anything I see in time that's small with two seats and four wheels.

Unfortunately 3 years posts were lost during a recent server failure...

#6 blokey

blokey

• 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2024 - 12:12 AM

Ahhh, so I'm not imagining things ...  :unsure: ... well, not the posting bit anyway  :wacko:.  Ouch for the three years' lost info.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users