Nifty.

http://foto.renn.tv/.../GIXXERKART.WMV

Dan

#2 Jez

Jez

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • Interests:Bikes,TT,Isle Of Man,VX's, investigations to where my money goes each month,

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

:rolleyes: Thats well cool, I want one and then race my bro's 100cc Britain Kart. Looks like even more fun than a radicle :P Loads of Fun, wonder what it would like with some lights, indicators .................

Edited by Jez, 21 May 2003 - 02:18 PM.

#3 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:12 PM

firstly I reckon that kart is more fun than both minogue sisters on E. Secondly if theres a more typical german shirt than the one the driver gadgee's wearing i don't know where it is !!! :D :rolleyes: :D :D

#4 Jez

Jez

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • Interests:Bikes,TT,Isle Of Man,VX's, investigations to where my money goes each month,

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:18 PM

:D Hahahahahaha very funny, not too sure on the Minogue business though !!!! On the subject of fun machines has anyone on this site tried a Radical??

#5 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:19 PM

Excellent!!! I want one. :lol: :lol: :lol: Every kart I've ever driven just farts and pops and crawls forward reluctantly when I floor it. Maybe 'cos I'm so lardy. That thing looks ace, but a bit of a handful though...

#6 goofballs

goofballs

• PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:55 PM

:D Hahahahahaha very funny, not too sure on the Minogue business though !!!!
On the subject of fun machines has anyone on this site tried a Radical??

yep, had a single seater 1100 for 6 months (with a partner) with a view to race. err...bit unreliable, and so we sold it.

440 kg 185 bhp

6-speed sequential gearbox, awesome noise, makes you feel like an F1 driver.

0-60 early 3.5 secs
0-100 7 - 8 secs

Ballistic, the G-force on bends is phenominal. We took it to 3 airfield days, to get all of our spinning out of the way. And spinning plenty we did.

Then we went to Donnington and posted a time of 1min 20sec, on the short circuit. Which is pretty decent, our times were 3/4 down the grid, there were others who were much quicker. A time of 1min 15sec was posted by the leading 1100s.

I am fairly certain that these type of times are similar to formula fords around the circuit.

When a good friend (who had a race tuned F40) drove it, he said it was ballistic.

Now that I have no money to spend (girlfriend and potential commitment) I appreciated the few laps that I had around Donnington in the Radical. They won't be surpassed.

Bit of a drag trailing it around. It needs a lot of commitment.

cheers

#7 Jez

Jez

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 03:04 PM

Bit of a drag trailing it around. It needs a lot of commitment.

:D That sounds fantastic, I have asked my brother if he gets a chance to drive one to make sure that I can have a go. Looked into last year about buying a Westfield with the Hayabusa Engine which also has amazing performance, only problem not suitable on a day to day business ......... same was said about my R1 and F27 so I promissed work I would but a sensible machine, up rolls a banana VX Lightning, not too impressed. :rolleyes: Stuff em , I need to enjoy my driving or riding as its something precious. 440KG 185BHP say no more mate, I wonder if a Seat Cupra Sport could keep up ! (Long Story on another Forum :P )
:groupjump:

cheers

#8 MajorGav

MajorGav

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 03:04 PM

firstly I reckon that kart is more fun than both minogue sisters on E.
Secondly if theres a more typical german shirt than the one the driver gadgee's wearing i don't know where it is !!! :D :rolleyes: :D :D

I thought he was still in his pyjamas! :) :)

Looks wicked. Was karting last week and could quite happily go every week. Perhaps we should set up a VX220.org.uk karting championship?

Providing we race indoors on a dry track, I should be competitive! :D

:groupjump:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users