Tms Stage 2

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 too-fast

too-fast

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:44 PM

Sounds great  thumbsup  im booked in for tomorrow  B)  for the same treatment  :jump:

My NA is booked in tommorow for remap and sports cat. :D Maybe see you there!

Nice meeting you thumbsup are you happy with the Stage 2 then ?

Andy

Hi Andy, sorry, only just caught up with things, and to answer your question, - yes very!
The car is much smoother, and somehow easier to drive. The power delivery is far better with more pull lower down. It sounds great, with an almost bugle like note as the revs peak. It obviously doesnt have the shear grunt of your T but I think I've got myself a really nicely balanced car now re power/handling. I went up to Silverstone on Saturday for the classic car racing and had a nice little play with an Audi TT. It was a hoot watching him try and keep up round and out of the rounabouts! ( edited to say : on the way there I mean, not the track!)
All in all I'm well pleased!
How was your journey back? Have you got those Nitrons fitted already?
Ken

Hi again yes it was nice to meet you too thumbsup

Im very happy with the stage 2 the car feels like it should have come out of the factory ;) loads of grunt now and really flies when booted B)

My journey back was mostly great til i got to Birmingham then it slowed down big time and 10 miles took over an hour, so much for the stage 2 being fast lol :D

I used 3/4 tank going down and 1 1/2 tanks going home :blink: something to do with my right foot being firmly planted at every time i got chance :lol: cheers John the car is awesome now.

I have fitted the Nitrons too and put my OZ`s on and painted the calipers red :) i just need to play about with the ride height and im booked in for a geo on thursday so then i can really have a play setting them up properly thumbsup
I think it maybe too low atm :blink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you think ?

Andy

#22 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:54 PM

I knew you'd buy them!!! looks good mate.. very low!!.. where ya going for geo ?

#23 Shortstrip

Shortstrip

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:52 PM

Don't know enough about it to say about the ride height but it certainly looks good!! thumbsup

#24 too-fast

too-fast

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:59 AM

I knew you'd buy them!!! looks good mate.. very low!!.. where ya going for geo ?

Thistletwaits in Bolton mate they have gone some work for me before thumbsup .

Its is too low atm the fronts about right but the back needs lifting a few mm or 2 :D

Andy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users