Baylis, Haines And Strange Cheltenham

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AWLangdon

AWLangdon

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:01 PM

thumbsup Just got the VX back after warranty work to replace the split servo vacuum hose and retro fitting of 'turno seals' to by 03 NA. I am absolutely delighted: they said they'd need 3 days inclusive but I had her back in less than 2. Paul the VX mechanic is brilliant Imnotworthy and he gave an in depth assessment of the work carried out both now and previously - it seems the warranty door repair - carried out elsewhere in July - needed further work to make it watertight - BHS have done this (with vxl authority Thank you Vauxhall) The staff were thoroghly pleasant, helpful and efficient. This dealership is highly recommended! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup Wayne [Only things that spoilt the day was getting lost on the Cheltenham one way system, kerbing the rear o/s alloy and nearly being knocked off the road by some nutter in a Mazda 'supra' (?) who first undertook me then pulled in front of me to overtake the car that I had just moved over to overtake - this was in quite heavy traffic Well done sir, I bet you feel really special being able to do manoeuvres like that!]

#2 mattcave

mattcave

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for the review Wayne. I live in Cheltenham and I'm picking up my VX in the next few days so I'll be looking for a local service centre. I already knew about Baylis but hadn't got round to asking for opinions on them. Looks like they might be a good bet.... Matt

#3 MikeS

MikeS

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:42 AM

My 03 NA is in there at the moment having a few things sorted, Paul is indeed rather good thumbsup thumbsup

#4 Woody Trebus

Woody Trebus

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:45 PM

Agreed thumbsup Top Garage / Top Mechanic Imnotworthy

#5 mattcave

mattcave

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:09 PM

Whereabouts do you guys live? Looks like there a re a few VX owners around Cheltenham, maybe we could organise a pub meet one evening?

#6 Woody Trebus

Woody Trebus

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:42 PM

About 110 miles away !! :rolleyes: Neath - Near Swansea. Bit far for a quick pint :P There's usually a few excellent meets/run outs though which attract a good following from the Wales/Bristol crowd. Enjoy when you get your VX - You won't be disappointed :jump:

#7 JG

JG

• 13,611 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:11 PM

i have used them, and will be travelling to them from kent :blink:

#8 ChazUwe

ChazUwe

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Computers, Drinking and travelling about.

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:55 PM

Yep I live in bristol and still use Bayliss, great service in general! thumbsup

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users