• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#401 robin

robin

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:50 PM

the new toy honda nsr250 sp one of only 1000 units made in this colour scheme so super rare. has dry clutch maxton rear shock and front forks reworked and the really cool card ignition (no key) Posted Image

#402 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:03 PM

Pretty looking ZX there Falmy, i had one just like it, sold it to a mate that killed it at Pembery on a trackday :( Awsome bike for Hoooning B)

#403 N2 0EXY

N2 0EXY

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

My R6...first bike just had my first summers use out of it and loved it. Cant wait for the sunny days coming back in again!! My R6...first bike just had my first summers use out of it and loved it. Cant wait for the sunny days coming back in again!!

Attached Files

#404 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:03 PM

:D My first R6 was a marlboro rep too [as seen in the first page of this thread]

:wub: :wub:

Posted Image

Only kept it that colour for a year, [was too bright and attracted the plod.. alot]
I had it resprayed completely white, looked very nice - Its being driven hard somewhere around kent now by its new owner :( .

Nice to see *most VX owners have impeccable taste in motorcycles [*except djegaint who insists on buying crap poof ]

#405 flamy

flamy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:21 AM

Pretty looking ZX there Falmy, i had one just like it, sold it to a mate that killed it at Pembery on a trackday :(

Awsome bike for Hoooning B)

cheers, yeh the zxrs amazing bikes from what i hear they pull there weight well on the tracks even the 400 against the larger bikes. if i were to upgrade it'd have to be a black 6r B)

#406 Richiemouse

Richiemouse

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (gooner), Bikes

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:08 PM

I've gone all oldskool :D

Posted Image

#407 2GOOD

2GOOD

Old Timer zzz...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts
  • Interests:My little red car of course!
    & the matt black vee twin thingy...

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

I've gone all oldskool :D

:wub: thumbsup nuff said really, splendid memories of ones mispent youth

#408 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

Are you falling off AGAIN in that picture B1CHY??? :rolleyes: pot,kettle but who cares.

Nice to see *most VX owners have impeccable taste in motorcycles [*except djegaint who insists on buying crap poof ]

Cheeky cwnt, last time I rode with someone on a crappy old R6, I overtook him on the back wheel at about 120 and later on had to arrange to have the twonk airlifted with a fractured spine after ditching it*, says it all about Yam riders TBH. poof poof poof poof poof poof

*on that same road we saw the race bikes on during the north Wales run. :blink: B) B) B) B)

#409 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

:lol: Almost.. I was out on cut slicks in that photo and it had only just stopped raining :P

*on that same road we saw the race bikes on during the north Wales run

Nice road that thumbsup

Cheeky cwnt, last time I rode with someone on a crappy old R6, I overtook him on the back wheel at about 120 and later on had to arrange to have the twonk airlifted with a fractured spine after ditching it*, says it all about Yam riders TBH.

Thats about right, those ''old ''R6 riders are useless :D :D To be honest Danielle i think i would need to be air-lifting if i rode from here all the way up to there - I only did a few hours at the weekend and my backs still fooking hurting ---> poof i know.. must be old age :P

Harley anyone :unsure:

#410 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

Harley sex change anyone :unsure:

Yeah, I thought the same mate. :lol:

Have to get your fat arse up here in the summer, the roads are just gagging for it. thumbsup

Worried that I'm not going to get much riding time in the summer, what with being banished to Glasgow and all that. :(

Went and had a prod round the 1098 yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous and really well specced but I'm undecided about the rather unfinished looking swingarm. :unsure:

Think I'm gonna go grab a cold testride on Sunday, it's given me the horn big time. :wub: Can I live with crappy Italian reliability?? :unsure: Who cares, it's gorgeous. :P :beat: Imnotworthy

#411 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

200 miles of dry, clean (ish) roads in the last two days. Absolutely fantastic, no way on earth you can have more fun with (or without.) your clothes on. :groupjump: Seem to find myself constantly giggling inside my helmet. (at about 150 most of the time.) :wub:

Edited by djegiant, 01 February 2007 - 06:08 PM.

#412 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

Its all good fun- but sunday i must of had atleast four or five people pull out/cut me up :angry:

:saw: There was One guy i had complete road rage with :9mm: :P

I was making ''progress'' down a local By-pass when this twat just pull out from the hard shoulder, he must have sped up to all of 25mph :beat: I missed him by inches.. next roundabout we shared our thoughts with each other - i ended up tearing off his wing mirror shoving it in his face while screaming ''fecking us this next time you cwnt!! :P

The other four all happened when i was approaching junctions :(

No bloody wonder theres so many motorcycle accidents its these wankkers in cars causing them :angry:

:grouphug: Be carefull out there everyone thumbsup

#413 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

Had the pleasure of sharing a private track with this guy today, he's an up and coming MX star contending in the British Maxis ..

Posted Image

He managed to do 25-30 laps flat out without even breaking a sweat on a huge track thats as ruff as a pikeys wife :blink: - I can only manage 5-6 on this track before rolling up into a ball and dying or crashing :D

Full respect to the guy, he still had enough energy to pose for me when i got the camera out B)

Posted Image

thumbsup

Edited by R1CHY, 03 February 2007 - 11:34 PM.

#414 Richiemouse

Richiemouse

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (gooner), Bikes

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

Don't you just hate people like that :P

#415 Fox_SpeedItaly

Fox_SpeedItaly

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

MY BIKE aprilia rsv

foto 01

foto 02

foto 03

Edited by Fox_SpeedItaly, 08 February 2007 - 05:39 PM.

#416 Fox_SpeedItaly

Fox_SpeedItaly

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:36 PM

my love hi hi hi

Attached Files

Edited by Fox_SpeedItaly, 08 February 2007 - 05:43 PM.

#417 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

I'm currently considering getting a motorbike, and top of the list is a GSX-R. Anybody had any dealings with them? Anything else I should be considering?

#418 Beanie

Beanie

• 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:12 PM

My bike!

Posted Image

Mor than your average minimoto!

My old bike

Posted Image

Posted Image

Took me to proddy c privateer champion in the southern championship last year
Finger crossed for this year

#419 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

I'm currently considering getting a motorbike, and top of the list is a GSX-R. Anybody had any dealings with them? Anything else I should be considering?

Depends on what model you have in mind. 600-750-1000???
My last job was in bike sales [suzuki/honda/yam] so i've pretty much ridden them all, but any sports model in the suzuki range is a great choice. thumbsup they are all bullet proof, then again all Jap sports bikes are.

At the mome i've currently got the new GSX-R 750 along with the 06- R6, I find the Suzuki is far easier to ride than the Yam and alot more comfy, the gixer also feels more flickable due to the riding position [again its a comfort thing] But the R6 corners like its on rails and is easier to change lines mid corner [just incase you get it wrong :) ]

You need to have two completely different riding styles to get the most out of each one of them...
It's the same with most sports bikes - so you should try as many as you can before buying, what in imo suits me might not suit you.. thumbsup

Although the one thing my bikes do have in common is - they both loved to be revved B)

PS A friend of mine is selling a 06 blade, its only done about 800miles PM me if your intrested thumbsup

#420 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

thumbsup Richy thumbsup I'd be looking at a GSX-R 600, and an early one at that. Is there anything I should look out for? What are the other alternatives? Is insurance OK? I will be 24 with 0 experience etc. Cheers!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users