• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#461 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

:jump: Bought a new toy this morning, it's coming end of sep :jump: Watch this space :)

#462 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Well after talking to Dan [djegiant] on the phone about my next new hobbie :rolleyes: i felt the need to dive straight in before i changed my mind :P

A couple of phone calls later and im soon to be the proud owner of an Aprilia 550 :beat:

It's coming in enduro spec but the plan is to fit motard wheels & slicks [like the one in the piccy].

Posted Image

Im abit worried about reliability issues [mates sxv450 ate a few gearboxes] but i wanted to move away from the KTMs.. oh well we'll see how it goes thumbsup

#463 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

Imnotworthy Imnotworthy Imnotworthy Imnotworthy

Fuuuukin well jealous mate, awesome looking bit of kit. :wub:

How is it???

#464 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:32 PM

Not had yet poof boy... End of the month.. :jump: :jump: I went to the Maxxis Saturday best racing i've seen in years Imnotworthy Whats happening with you, are you eating dirt again yet - have you got a bus pass or you still driving :unsure:

Edited by R1CHY, 20 September 2007 - 08:36 PM.

#465 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:38 PM

Still driving, for the time being. :wacko: Not really any further with a dirtbike yet mate, still trying to sell this pesky Duke. Can't believe no one wants a 4 month old bike for £1500 off new. :( Prilla looks cool as fcuk although I dunno about enduro engine tune for SM??? :unsure: Not like it's ever going to go fast though is it. :P

#466 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

:lol: It will go fast enough matey, it will go fast enough ;) Yep it's being done to full SM spec, it came with most bits including a silmotor exhaust. B) Wheels were £450 extra [been told thats a bargin] I'm sending the suspension off to be tinkered with, probably after crimbo.. Got a full season of crashing ahead then, if im not top 5 first race im retiring :lol: Can believe how exspensive bits are for it already!!!! - no where near as cheap fun as the 'ole KaaTooMs :( Bummed the Duke hasn't gone bud :( but i'm glad your still driving, they're dragging it on abit though ain't they. :wacko: In the long run atleast you'll be fitter and happier on the Dirt [plus you can wheelie all you want then] - it will be like your 16 again :D :D You going to the british masters this month? - I'll be there :)

Edited by R1CHY, 20 September 2007 - 09:05 PM.

#467 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:29 PM

Still not had my summons through, doing my head in now as well. :( Just want it over and done with. :saw: When's this masters business? Where? :unsure: AMA MX on motors, SKY 413. thumbsup

#468 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

They might be waiting for an empty cell :P :P Watching the AMA now - no comp without Bubba and Ricky there :P -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :poke: Hurry up and get a crosser, i'll make you look famous then ;) I'll PM you about the Master now thumbsup

Edited by R1CHY, 20 September 2007 - 09:44 PM.

#469 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:53 PM

Watching the AMA now - no comp without Bubba and Ricky there :P

Think there is more competition than ever now. :) Ricky was truly the greatest of all time, such fantastic talent and the most dedication of any sportsman (possibly bar Lance Armstrong although I've yet to decide whether he was clean or not.) I've ever seen. Imnotworthy

Bubba is good, RC was just soooo much better.

#470 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:00 PM

Different league Imnotworthy I havn't see domination like that since Mcgrath, Everts and Johnston. Des nations will be the bollox this year. Can't wait to see RC up against the likes of BillyMac and DeDyker etc... :o Knighter is looking at a wild card for it.. will be a belter B)

#471 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

A couple of pics of my new toy. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

First outing at a WOR hare scramble event (and first ride in 3 years.). :)

Posted Image

#472 bennyboysvuk

bennyboysvuk

• PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Finally bought a VXT and what a piece of work she is!

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:19 AM

A section for bike pics. I didn't know this existed!

Me on my K1 GSXR600 in the Pyrenees.

Posted Image

Same holiday. Me having fun on a mates GSXR750 at Nogaro. In France, they don't care if you wheelie on track days. :)

Posted Image

My beloved SV race bike (on wets) as I sold her.

Posted Image

I love this pic. Racing at Brands Hatch in 2005 with me on pole. Ended up winning that one with a best lap of 52 secs. Happy days. :)

Posted Image

#473 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:48 AM

A couple of pics of my new toy. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

First outing at a WOR hare scramble event (and first ride in 3 years.). :)

Posted Image

Nice mate.. Don't you answer PM's then? Still waiting to know what year it is [06-07] I'm guessing its a 450? - If sooo how you finding it?

Also what WOR event was it, the dark one or the one they held on the 3rd? - i was going to come up but we did the Snowrun instead.

Some nice bikes there Benny boy chinky chinky

Edited by R1CHY, 10 February 2008 - 11:50 AM.

#474 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

Nice mate.. Don't you answer PM's then? Still waiting to know what year it is [06-07] I'm guessing its a 450? - If sooo how you finding it?

Also what WOR event was it, the dark one or the one they held on the 3rd? - i was going to come up but we did the Snowrun instead.

Some nice bikes there Benny boy chinky chinky

I thought you hadn't replied you ignorant cnut. :P

Does it look like the dark one? ;)

It was Rhyd Y Felin on the 3rd. Next one I'm doing is Oror Estates (sp?) on the 16th March. :)

Rode out of class so no official result (well 1st sportsman poof ) but I'd have been 6th overall in the expert class. Nearly had a scrap and took WOR's #1 rider out big time (he called me a pr*ck.). :)

All in all, top bombing! :jump:

#475 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Yeah i replied just after i text you mate, the fecking PM system on here is useless. Great result bud, should do better once your back into it. I've had tons of run in's with so called ''experts'' especially when i was returning to H&H in sports/clubman, it's part of the parcel - they always seem to catch you in the woods, normally on the 2/3 lap, the last one was screaming at me while we were both sharing a single rutt, i was laughing my cock off - so i put my head down and pulled away from him - they fecking hate that.. he called me everything, even threw is gogs at me :P Thankfully i pitted on that lap - just aswell really because im not fit enough to stay with them for longer than 30 mins :P :P Who was the guy you took out? is Ashley Fox still riding WORs? quick lad him, kids got a great future. If i don't go to the WEC on the 16th i might come along to point and stare at you, maybe throw things etc - txt me the details closer to the date.. you never know i might even ride it - do they allow quads?!? :D Also before i forget, theres a mini D2D down here on the 2nd of March, tis a 6hr jobbie - well worth the trip if your not doing anything . thumbsup

#476 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

Same holiday. Me having fun on a mates GSXR750 at Nogaro. In France, they don't care if you wheelie on track days. :)

Posted Image

I love this pic. Racing at Brands Hatch in 2005 with me on pole. Ended up winning that one with a best lap of 52 secs. Happy days. :)

Posted Image

Wicked pics-I love GSXR's Imnotworthy

Looks like you were having fun in all those pics thumbsup

#477 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wicked pics-I love GSXR's otherhalf has a K6 Imnotworthy

#478 bennyboysvuk

bennyboysvuk

• PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Finally bought a VXT and what a piece of work she is!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

Wicked pics-I love GSXR's otherhalf has a K6 Imnotworthy

The K6 is a fantastic machine. Do you go pillion?

I used to love the bike thing, but after 2 years of racing the road seemed a little restrictive and the racing was expensive even with sponsors so they had to go. :( I may delve back into them one day, but not just yet.

The holiday in Nogaro and the Pyrenees was incredible. One of the best weeks of my life I think. :)

#479 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:48 PM

Cool-I do go pillion yes & totally love it chinky chinky I also like riding myself but I havent passed my full test yet so the L's are still on for me on my nsr :rolleyes:

#480 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

Yeah i replied just after i text you mate, the fecking PM system on here is useless.

Great result bud, should do better once your back into it.

I've had tons of run in's with so called ''experts'' especially when i was returning to H&H in sports/clubman, it's part of the parcel - they always seem to catch you in the woods, normally on the 2/3 lap, the last one was screaming at me while we were both sharing a single rutt, i was laughing my cock off - so i put my head down and pulled away from him - they fecking hate that.. he called me everything, even threw is gogs at me :P Thankfully i pitted on that lap - just aswell really because im not fit enough to stay with them for longer than 30 mins :P :P

Who was the guy you took out? is Ashley Fox still riding WORs? quick lad him, kids got a great future.

If i don't go to the WEC on the 16th i might come along to point and stare at you, maybe throw things etc - txt me the details closer to the date.. you never know i might even ride it - do they allow quads?!? :D

Also before i forget, theres a mini D2D down here on the 2nd of March, tis a 6hr jobbie - well worth the trip if your not doing anything . thumbsup

I'm going to the Hawkstone International on the 2nd bud, wouldn't be fit enough for a 6hr anyway. :rolleyes:

The bloke rides for KB racing Gas Gas, Lincoln Brewster I think. :)

You should come on the 16th, could do with some decent pics and the course is meant to be really nice and fast. You can wear a skirt and hold a pit board for me if you like. :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users