• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ducati996Senna

Ducati996Senna

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 08:28 PM

I nearly fell off my bike. Whilst riding home through the country lane this silver n/a burgundy roof drove past. Who are you? and where do you live? My silver VXT should be delivered soon. :P rally

#2 Jeff Smith

Jeff Smith

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 06:31 AM

Hi I may be wrong, but I think you spotted my car in Seighford. I was certainly in the area that evening. Only problem is, my car has a standard black roof. Could you have been mistaken about the colour? I've had my VX for about 18 months and live near Eccleshall in Staffordshire. I can honestly say its the best car I've ever owned. Regards Jeff

#3 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 10:48 AM

Oy you b*stards! I bought my VX to be unique and now there are flippin loads of them poping up round Stone. Do the right thing and sell them to someone in Dorset. I spotted a yellow one in the Shell garage at Walton last night too.

#4 B4D_VX

B4D_VX

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 02:32 PM

Do the right thing and sell them to someone in Dorset.

It's not worth it.....they get scared of them down there and call the police thinking it's a UFO....

#5 Ducati996Senna

Ducati996Senna

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 08:20 PM

Hi Jeff, I may of been mistaken about the roof colour but the roof was definately on. My VXT is on order, hopefully getting it late October. I live in Ranton, Streetboy in Stone and the yellow one was purchased from Greenhouse in Newcastle not sure where he lives. My wife also saw a blue n/a parked up outside Chells motorcycles in Stafford one morning. Paul

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users