Invisible Boxter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stevevx220

stevevx220

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Photography, Computers. cars :)

Posted 24 December 2002 - 07:07 PM

Been out shopping with my daughter today, and followed a Boxter for a few miles Thru Bromley, Brand new in purple, looked great, the strange thing is nobody looked at it ! The vx turned all the heads! :rolleyes: Steve V.

#2 Guest_Mega (Guest)

Guest_Mega (Guest)

Posted 25 December 2002 - 09:21 PM

I think the thing is Steve that there are TOO many about now. The coupe that have just moved in next to me had a Boxster before selling it to buy the house. Nice handling, nice sounds, nice build Q.........er but not that quick. Tom tells me he would have sold it anyway. Now hopes for news of a M260 from Lotus. Cheers Mega.

#3 gisou

gisou

• Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Opel Speedster !!!!!!!!!

Posted 26 December 2002 - 10:50 AM

Hehe :blink: Well, the VX looks like a prototype and a few are on the roads now... In my view it's a more exclusive car than Porsches, Lotus Elise and so on You can love it or not, but it's really special ;)

#4 mal_dun

mal_dun

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Interests:VX220, narrowboating, golf

Posted 27 December 2002 - 09:28 AM

Steve A chronologically challenged lady stopped me as I was getting in to my VX. She chuckled and said "what a lovely car. I'd love to drive it." She turned out to be 87 :blink:

#5 stevevx220

stevevx220

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Photography, Computers. cars :)

Posted 27 December 2002 - 06:31 PM

Mal......you`ve pulled!! :D

#6 damo

damo

• 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 07:50 PM

Some theiving Tw&T in a stolen car (probably a scouser) bumped me recently. I had to visit Christpher Neil's (TVR/Lotus dealer) to get a quote for a repair (that's another long and painful story), but they had a number of cars in the showroom, one an aqua Boxster. I have to say it was THE most gay car I have seen. I even preferred the very old Noble they had on offer for a reasonable £14,995. The best cars? Aside from my bruised VX, several mark 2 Elises (111s) and a gorgeous TVR Tamora(?!).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users