• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Teatowel

Teatowel

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 12:59 AM

I guess this might have been covered in the old forum, but I never really saw it as I have just got a VX. I am not a badge snob, I don't mind the Vauxhall name, but the Eagle badge is just so bloody ugly! Where is the best place to get the Opel zigzag for front and back and the Speedster logo? Cheers.

#2 Guest_supergreen (Guest)

Guest_supergreen (Guest)

Posted 26 December 2002 - 08:34 PM

well, the funny thing is: on the continent, most Speedster-owners take off the Opel-Badges, or they replace them with the Vauxhall-Badges. On the continent, Opel has about the same reputation as Vauxhall has on your island ... Why don't you try to find a Opel-Owner and switch badges ? Otherwise, another very nice solution is to take off all badges, I saw that once in Germany... never mind the badges, as long as the car is a vx220 / speedster ;-)

#3 Guest_minus8 (Guest)

Guest_minus8 (Guest)

Posted 26 December 2002 - 09:26 PM

You can buy the badges and horizontal bar from any VX dealer. However fitting requires removal of the grill which is a big job, 1 1/2 hrs or more quoted by Nidd Vale Mark

#4 Teatowel

Teatowel

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 12:45 PM

Thanks people! :D

#5 Guest_Speed* (Guest)

Guest_Speed* (Guest)

Posted 27 December 2002 - 11:18 PM

Don't care about the badges, just have fun driving. If you're behind the wheel you can't see them. I drive an Opel Speedster and normally i do dislike opel and vauxhall. But the Speedster/VX220 is something different!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users