#261 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

thumbsup To the moderating team.

Imran I will give you £10K for the car

ok give me 10k and ill give you a car

Imran, it's that kind of smart arsed comment that leads everyone to believe you are not being 100% truthful about the history of your car.

No its not its your kinda comments saying you can end this now that are smart arsed, why dont you then what are you waitng for, if it is my car in the pics and you can prove it please do so i can then sell the car knowing its history. Why drag it on?

thumbsup To the moderating team.

Imran I will give you £10K for the car

As long as its your VXR220

come up with the cash today by ten and its yours, i promise

OK

you have my number ill await your call

OK, I am pretty sure I can get hold of the cash in time

dont just talk, Crawley by ten with the cash its yours

#262 MOz

MOz

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

Have we concluded the car is an unrecorded damaged repaired yet then??? If so, shouldn't someone (maybe even the forum as a whole) place a warning advert on pistonheads??? If not, disregard the above statement. I have a friend who went through loads of turmoil after he bought a "mint" unrecorded damaged repaired. Don't want anyone else suffering the same as he........ including you Imram. MOz

#263 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Oh how you wish you had never posted a "for sale" on this site. It showed a clear misunderstanding of the forum which you were never likely to know after a handful of posts. IMO you have completely blown any chance of selling this car.
Most prospective owners read this site for advice and guidance on what to look out for.

Suggest you re-advertise somewhere with the full history laid out and a realistic price for a damaged car.

You could get advice on here as to what it is likely to be worth

I as i have repeatedly said would like to know the truth on my car also, i know what it is worth and can still get 18750 tommorow on trade with a new car i am looking at

Hold on I am about to set off to get you the cash

:D

#264 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:44 PM

which car?

#265 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

#266 Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

I already have one of them

I thought we had a deal £10K for your VXR220 if I got there by 10, now you are saying its for an E46 M3, what condition is the M3 in?
Has it been accident damaged?

Edited by Bletch, 04 August 2007 - 07:50 PM.

#267 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

our deal was for the vxr, you still at home chop chop son

#268 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

Has it been accident damaged?

:lol: :D :lol:

:rolleyes:

#269 Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

I am not your son, I have the £10K in my hand but as throughout this thread your story is changing, if I thought for one second you would hand the car over for £10K I would be with you in 20 minutes, but your level of stupidity I feel stops short of that. I am now more sure than ever you are hiding something.

Edited by Bletch, 04 August 2007 - 07:55 PM.

#270 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

I am not your son, I have the £10K in my hand but as throughout this thread your story is changing, if I thought for one second you would hand the car over for £10K I would be with you in 20 minutes.

deal still stands make it or break it

#271 Pipo

Pipo

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Computer, automotive technics, electronics, MTB, Alpine ski, playing keyboard.

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Ah come on, guys :o If something looks, sounds and smells like a scam, it usually is :tt: And this car certainly is one! All the evidence is there! Coincidences... my ass :poke: You have more chance winning the euromillion lottery then getting so much 'coincidences' together :beat: And to this dear Imram and his brother Imtiaz: that your names sounds a bit 'foreign' has nothing to do with it. It's a pure coincidence. I don't have any prejudice against you.:dry:

Edited by Pipo, 04 August 2007 - 07:58 PM.

#272 Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

which car?

an e46 M3

I am not your son, I have the £10K in my hand but as throughout this thread your story is changing, if I thought for one second you would hand the car over for £10K I would be with you in 20 minutes.

You changed it to an M3 which I already have a nice carbon black one that isn't a damage repaired one.

Forgot to say I would rather take the £10K and wipe my dogs arse with it than give it to you. Hope than sets out my position clearly

Edited by Bletch, 04 August 2007 - 08:00 PM.

#273 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

[/quote] You changed it to an M3 which I already have a nice carbon black one that isn't a damage repaired one. Forgot to say I would rather take the £10K and wipe my dogs arse with it than give it to you. Hope than sets out my position clearly [/quote] used to wiping your dogs arse are you? fair play, each to their own

#274 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:12 PM

Imran. Time you moved on pal. You will not sell this VXR to anyone. Keep it for the weekend :P

#275 Westyman

Westyman

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

why cant you (chuno) just say who sent those pics to you.

Why does it matter who sent the pics?

I find this strange:

it isn't relevant at all who sent the pictures to Chuno but it is absolutely relevant that we know who the previous owner was so the VX220 Moderators can contact them.

From where I'm sitting, Chuno has lobbed a mighty big firework into this party and retired into the background to watch the action.

Personally I think Chuno should say who is the source of the pictures. I'm not convinced by ImranVXR1 story either but I do believe Chuno should back up the evidence.

John

#276 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

on a serious note whats the best youd take on this car? will u not sell till u find out the history of the car? and if i was to arrange a viewing could u take it to tms for an inspection and would i get a drink out of it?

#277 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

[quote]name='Bletch' date='Aug 4 2007, 20:58 ' post='622622']
[quote name='ImranVXR1' post='622615' date='Aug 4 2007, 20:45 ']

which car?..

an e46 M3..

I already have one of them..

our deal was for the vxr, you still at home chop chop son..

You changed it to an M3 which I already have a nice carbon black one that isn't a damage repaired one.

Forgot to say I would rather take the £10K and wipe my dogs arse with it than give it to you. Hope than sets out my position clearly

used to wiping your dogs arse are you? fair play, each to their own

Whats going to happen next lads - maybe a game of conkers, or are you two going to play Hip Dip Sky Blue to see who the winner is - or how about my dogs bigger than yours - yeah, thats what normally happens at the end of playground brawls?!!

This site has gone right down hill the poof 'ness is immense, all we need next is iceyman to come along and tell us how bad and immorally wrong bickering, bad language, nudism and watching boxing [violence] is :rolleyes:

FFS i can't be the only one who is sick of seeing this shite at the top of the for sale thread every five mins.

Why don't those in the ''know'' grow some testicles and just tell everyone else about Imrans cunning ''make 10k cash on a bumpy scheme!!'' instead of me having to read ...''i know what you did in your brother garage last summer'' crap... then there is the do gooders who feel sorry for the guy [not knowing the full story] these will upset other owners/site members [who know the full story] - when they start to stick up/bicker over who is right and wrong - this in turn will start another gay war amongst us!!

There is no way [as long as i have a hole in my arse] that he's going to come clean and show himself up as a conning twat - or a dull one at that - one that keeps joining the site under basically the same name, and one that forgets how much he told others that he paid for the wrecker!! :beat:

The thread should be shut down - no fcuker that reads this site will ever buy it - nor will anyone that ever searchs for VXR No16 via the net..

We can only hope that the sucker that does finally buy it - knows about the damage via the seller, because if i bought it and found out the 'truth' after joining here.. i would be pretty pisssed to say the least..

And i would be visiting mr imran quicker than i could log off!

Edited by R1CHY, 04 August 2007 - 11:00 PM.

#278 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

There is no way [as long as i have a hole in my arse] that he's going to come clean and show himself up as a conning twat - or a dull one at that - one that keeps joining the site under basically the same name, and one that forgets how much he told others that he paid for the wrecker!! :beat:

The thread should be shut down - no fcuker that reads this site will ever buy it - nor will anyone that ever searchs for VXR No16 via the net..

We can only hope that the sucker that does finally buy it - knows about the damage via the seller, because if i bought it and found out the 'truth' after joining here.. i would be pretty pisssed to say the least..

And i would be visiting mr imran quicker than i could log off!

Who you calling a twat? if you have any balls come to my face and say it? or you one of those type only p***ys?

on a serious note whats the best youd take on this car? will u not sell till u find out the history of the car? and if i was to arrange a viewing could u take it to tms for an inspection and would i get a drink out of it?

make me an offer, as i have already said any inspection welcome.

#279 framauro

framauro

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

...this in turn will start another gay war amongst us!!

Yeah, and then we'll have a third bloody VX220 forum to visit! :D

#280 Dave

Dave

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:52 AM

[

Why don't those in the ''know'' grow some testicles and just tell everyone else about Imrans cunning ''make 10k cash on a bumpy scheme!!'' instead of me having to read ...''i know what you did in your brother garage last summer'' crap... then there is the do gooders who feel sorry for the guy [not knowing the full story] these will upset other owners/site members [who know the full story] - when they start to stick up/bicker over who is right and wrong - this in turn will start another gay war amongst us!!

oh NO we agree again R1chy....whats the world comming too thumbsup :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users