• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#281 Jeff Smith

Jeff Smith

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:48 AM

Hi

While I have found this thread quite entertining in a voyeristic/Big Brother kind of way, I think Richy has hit the nail on the head - it has to stop.

It is perfectly clear to everyone what has been going on here, but as Richy has already said, the people who know the facts are never going to come clean.

The most disturbing thing for me was Imran's feebly attempt to play the 'race card' as soon as things started getting difficult to explain. Througout history various individuals and groups have tried to justify or cover up ilegal activities by blaming other ethnic groups. There was never any suggestion of racism against Imran, nor have I ever seen any hint of a racism on any post.

For this stunt alone, I would ask that the moderators bar Imran from posting on the VX site.

Regards

Jeff

[quote name='R1CHY' date='Aug 4 2007, 23:53 ' post='622652']
[quote]name='Bletch' date='Aug 4 2007, 20:58 ' post='622622']
[quote name='ImranVXR1' post='622615' date='Aug 4 2007, 20:45 ']

ok give me 10k and ill give you a car

which car?..

an e46 M3..

I already have one of them..

our deal was for the vxr, you still at home chop chop son..

I am not your son, I have the £10K in my hand but as throughout this thread your story is changing, if I thought for one second you would hand the car over for £10K I would be with you in 20 minutes.

deal still stands make it or break it
You changed it to an M3 which I already have a nice carbon black one that isn't a damage repaired one.

Forgot to say I would rather take the £10K and wipe my dogs arse with it than give it to you. Hope than sets out my position clearly

used to wiping your dogs arse are you? fair play, each to their own

Whats going to happen next lads - maybe a game of conkers, or are you two going to play Hip Dip Sky Blue to see who the winner is - or how about my dogs bigger than yours - yeah, thats what normally happens at the end of playground brawls?!!

This site has gone right down hill the poof 'ness is immense, all we need next is iceyman to come along and tell us how bad and immorally wrong bickering, bad language, nudism and watching boxing [violence] is :rolleyes:

FFS i can't be the only one who is sick of seeing this shite at the top of the for sale thread every five mins.

Why don't those in the ''know'' grow some testicles and just tell everyone else about Imrans cunning ''make 10k cash on a bumpy scheme!!'' instead of me having to read ...''i know what you did in your brother garage last summer'' crap... then there is the do gooders who feel sorry for the guy [not knowing the full story] these will upset other owners/site members [who know the full story] - when they start to stick up/bicker over who is right and wrong - this in turn will start another gay war amongst us!!

There is no way [as long as i have a hole in my arse] that he's going to come clean and show himself up as a conning twat - or a dull one at that - one that keeps joining the site under basically the same name, and one that forgets how much he told others that he paid for the wrecker!! :beat:

The thread should be shut down - no fcuker that reads this site will ever buy it - nor will anyone that ever searchs for VXR No16 via the net..

We can only hope that the sucker that does finally buy it - knows about the damage via the seller, because if i bought it and found out the 'truth' after joining here.. i would be pretty pisssed to say the least..

And i would be visiting mr imran quicker than i could log off!
[/quote]

#282 waverunner

waverunner

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Staying afloat!

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:38 AM

Having now run into 15 pages and with the thread going absolutely nowhere except downhill isn't it time to draw a line under this one. A vendor posts he has VXR no 16 for sale. Although as far as I can tell no mention of this car has ever been made here, someone appears to know a great deal about certain aspects of its past and contacts the mods who then post pictures of what is believed to be VXR no 16 with significant accident damage. Since then the thread has achieved little and is in all likelihood going to continue in the same vein. If the mods have sufficient information to prove beyond reasonable doubt that VXR no 16 and the damaged car are one and the same then post the factual details here, on the accident damaged vx thread and the how many VXRs are left thread, lock this thread and let's all move on.

#283 Ekona

Ekona

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:06 AM

Well I for one hope this stays open until we reach the conclusion, for two reasons: 1. I want to know what Imran's reaction will be when found out 2. This is one of the most entertaining threads ever in the history of the interweb chinky chinky

#284 Sicey

Sicey

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:21 AM

I agree with the others that this thread has got a bit out of hand now and the replies are getting a bit stupid and immature. If the mods know that this VXR is damage repaired just add it to the VXR list as damage repaired. If Imran legitimately owns this car and know's that it's been repaired then he needs to adjust the price accordingly by a few k and show this on any adverts, the only problem I see is the way he has responded to this whole thread would certainly put me off buying a car from him even if it has been repaired to a good standard - sorry. John

#285 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

There is no way [as long as i have a hole in my arse] that he's going to come clean and show himself up as a conning twat - or a dull one at that - one that keeps joining the site under basically the same name, and one that forgets how much he told others that he paid for the wrecker!! :beat:

The thread should be shut down - no fcuker that reads this site will ever buy it - nor will anyone that ever searchs for VXR No16 via the net..

We can only hope that the sucker that does finally buy it - knows about the damage via the seller, because if i bought it and found out the 'truth' after joining here.. i would be pretty pisssed to say the least..

And i would be visiting mr imran quicker than i could log off!

Who you calling a twat? if you have any balls come to my face and say it? or you one of those type only p***ys?

:lol: Read it properly you div, i said ''and show himself up AS a conning twat'' theres a big difference in calling you one and saying you'll end up looking AS one.

And yes im a ball-less key board warrior who is affraid to say things to peoples face :rolleyes:

So don't drag me ito your school boy rumble thumbsup

#286 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:40 PM

Who you calling a twat? if you have any balls come to my face and say it? or you one of those type only p***ys?

Imran, just a note for future reference, Richy's about 6'4, 18stone and from Swansea (pikey capital of Wales.). I wouldn't fancy your chances mate. :beat:

Let me know if it kicks off though cos I want front row and Jules is gonna bring the popcorn. thumbsup

#287 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:14 PM

Imran, just a note for future reference, Richy's about 6'4, 18stone and from Swansea (pikey capital of Wales.). I wouldn't fancy your chances mate. :beat:

Let me know if it kicks off though cos I want front row and Jules is gonna bring the popcorn. thumbsup

Ive placed a shed load order already mate :lol:

R1CHY? 18st? has he lost weight? :rolleyes: :P

/joking

#288 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This place cracks me up so much. Time to adjust that price Imran and admit your attempt at covering up the history of the car and please don't say there's no cover up, as i know ;) Good luck with the sale, someone should get a bargain when all the BS is cleared up chinky chinky Jas

#289 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:10 AM

Gutted absolutely gutted, ave been following this thread from start to finish and I get the impression that half the vx fraternity knows whats going on/gone off and the rest of us will never find out whats going on / gone off. Anyone bar an idiot should of made his mind up by now as to the history of VXR no16, BUT it would be nice for all of us that are "not in the know" to be made aware of what others know are facts. I have the distinct impresssion that Imran ( I don't know what your talking about officer ) will not be forth coming with the facts, so that leaves the mods. Fill us in boys then close down the post. thumbsup

#290 VXJON

VXJON

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:59 AM

Gutted absolutely gutted, ave been following this thread from start to finish and I get the impression that half the vx fraternity knows whats going on/gone off and the rest of us will never find out whats going on / gone off. Anyone bar an idiot should of made his mind up by now as to the history of VXR no16, BUT it would be nice for all of us that are "not in the know" to be made aware of what others know are facts. I have the distinct impresssion that Imran ( I don't know what your talking about officer ) will not be forth coming with the facts, so that leaves the mods. Fill us in boys then close down the post. thumbsup

thumbsup come on Mods whats the whole story :poke:

#291 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

Do we really need the Mods to tell us anything???

Imran= Con artist.

Imrans car= Damaged + Repaired.

#292 chuno

chuno

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (playing and watching)

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

:lol:

#293 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

Do we really need the Mods to tell us anything???

Imran= Con artist.

Imrans car= Damaged + Repaired.

yup we've all worked that one out but how did Tango and Chuno (cash) know all the info, thats what I would like to know. If owt else it might stop some other scammer trying the same game.

#294 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,179 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

Many things..... Some as simple as linking user ids/email addresses/ ip addresses, others slightly more complex. Also, "eye witness" information from people that wish to remain anonymous. People forget what they have told other people, and that the forum software logs a lot more than just name and post.

#295 MOz

MOz

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:39 PM

Close the thread and move on. MOz

Edited by MOz, 06 August 2007 - 01:24 PM.

#296 Mikuma

Mikuma

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

Who posted the VXR ad :blink: linking this page
http://www.pistonhea...ales/216512.htm

Edited by Mikuma, 06 August 2007 - 01:06 PM.

#297 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Little chance of selling now :P

#298 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:14 PM

Good work. thumbsup

#299 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

Close the thread and move on.

No. If you don't like it, why are you posting in it?

PS. Good work on the Anglesey TD - wish I could make it, looks superb thumbsup

PPS. Imnotworthy @ whoever is responsible for the PH ad :lol:

#300 MOz

MOz

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

Close the thread and move on.

No. If you don't like it, why are you posting in it?

PS. Good work on the Anglesey TD - wish I could make it, looks superb thumbsup

PPS. Imnotworthy @ whoever is responsible for the PH ad :lol:

Only still posting as my concern was someone not aware of this site buying the car. This exact thing happened to a good friend of mine who was well and truly stung. Knowing the stress he went through, I was keen to make sure no-one else had the same experience. Now someone has posted the warning advert on pistonheads I think its best to lock the thread (but keep it visually available). That's what I meant. My 2p.

PS - Thanks, it should be a good day. Looks like BaT might be coming now too, and bringing a few of their Caterhams. We've just booked on a chap with a Lancia Stratos!!!!!

PPS - 100% agreed!

MOz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users