Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#401 Jimmo

Jimmo

• PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

Guys guys guys! forget aboot aw this cause i've got VXR220 number 130 for sale, its a cracker and on a 57 plate.

:blink: :lol: :lol:

I apologise for the pathetic attempt at some humour. Couldn't resist posting on which i'm sure will be a thread for the vx220.org history books. I hope this all ends well for everyone involved. :)

Disclaimer: I do not have a VXR220 for sale, there is no such thing as number 130, only 65 were made and 57 plates urny oot yet, not that you would be able to get a 57 plate VX anyway :wacko: (sorry longtimers, just to clarify for the newbies and visitors) ;)

Edited by Jimmo, 07 August 2007 - 08:25 PM.

#402 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

Imran you so are wrong! U have given abuse all along & I as a female & true member to this club I do not appreciate your comments & let me tell u I do not "take crap" either!

Can you tell me where i gave abuse to anyone before recieving it first, Amanda!

Let me elaborate, we all help eachother on here & stay true, but all u do when questioned is fight back with rude/agressive words & "fighting talk"

If you are honest then why "bite" back ?

#403 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Women, what would we do without them???? :) (don't answer that Imran, we can all guess where your sexual preferences lie.) poof

Can you guess? you p***k im married, i dont have the problem of wandering if i am straight or not, sounds like you may have doubts about your self pal. Maybe one of your forum chums could bend you over, you'd probably enjoy it.

:o Your just picking on Dan because he is black aren't you :poke:

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#404 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Can you guess? you p***k im married,

Oh, well that clears that up then. :rolleyes:

Do you play Cluedo Imran? :lol:
Posted Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#405 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

:lol: wankstain - class.. havn't heard that in years :lol:

Talk about mouth off to the wrong people - Its only 300 miles from yours sunshine 'im mean Dan - go pay him a visit, go on i dare you :P

That'd be hilarious, maybe we should both turn up, that way you could bring your camera and catch that priceless facial expression as we explain who we are. :lol: (and I could punch you in the gob for repeating the "sunshine" comment.) :tt:

Maybe you should both come down, bring as many as you like then we can see who really has got some balls. You got my number call me and we can arrange a friendly little meet. What do you say son?

#406 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

Thread summary: Halfwit buys a VXR. Halfwit crashes VXR. Halfwit tries to sell (dishonestly) a VXR Halfwit gets sussed out for being a dodgy chap. Halfwit embarrasses himself beautifully. We rid the world of a dodgy car 'seller' and have a good bloody laugh in doing so. :D Today is a good day.

Edited by VXR_loving_it, 07 August 2007 - 08:33 PM.

#407 Ekona

Ekona

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

Imran, you're totally pathetic. That last comment amounts to little more than "Oh yeah, you and whose army?! My dad's bigger than your dad anyway!". Grow up, admit you've been rumbled, then f*ck off. Sorted.

#408 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

:lol: wankstain - class.. havn't heard that in years :lol:

Talk about mouth off to the wrong people - Its only 300 miles from yours sunshine 'im mean Dan - go pay him a visit, go on i dare you :P

That'd be hilarious, maybe we should both turn up, that way you could bring your camera and catch that priceless facial expression as we explain who we are. :lol: (and I could punch you in the gob for repeating the "sunshine" comment.) :tt:

Maybe you should both come down, bring as many as you like then we can see who really has got some balls. You got my number call me and we can arrange a friendly little meet. What do you say son?

Imran I ask you sincerely-please stop this now!

Boys will be boys but this is out of hand now & I am starting to get very annoyed just like you boys/men!!!!!

GO! NOW! PLEASE!

#409 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Let me elaborate, we all help eachother on here & stay true, but all u do when questioned is fight back with rude/agressive words & "fighting talk"

when someone tries to bite you you have to bite back. I didnt start the abuse

#410 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Funny how as soon as you find out I'm black you start calling me "son" :angry:

Do I detect some racial hatred there Imran. :poke:

Also with regard to your sexuality issues, the last thing I want with you is a "friendly little meet" :o poof

#411 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:35 PM

Imran, you're totally pathetic. That last comment amounts to little more than "Oh yeah, you and whose army?! My dad's bigger than your dad anyway!".

Grow up, admit you've been rumbled, then f*ck off. Sorted.

Rumbled on what exactly you p***k?

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:11 PM.

#412 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:35 PM

I give up!

#413 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

when someone tries to bite you you have to bite back. I didnt start the abuse

So was it you who drove like a bellend and crashed the VXR then or was it the previous owner? Look, we've gone full circle.

You should write a book: "Bad press is better than no press". I'd buy it!

Edited by VXR_loving_it, 07 August 2007 - 08:38 PM.

#414 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

I give up!

Many have, it's only us really childish ones that are still abusing him after all this time. ;)

#415 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:40 PM

Also with regard to your sexuality issues, the last thing I want with you is a "friendly little meet" :o poof

:( bugger - i was half way out the door then with a tub of butt lube :(

#416 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:40 PM

Racial hatred? yeah thats a good one according to this thread your an 6ft 4inch 18 st, welsh guy stuck in scotland.
You have many a problem without adding a racial one into the equation.

#417 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

I give up!

Many have, it's only us really childish ones that are still abusing him after all this time. ;)

I reckon I'll get into work tomorrow and have an email titled "Check out this numpty" and a link to our good friend Imran.

Legend status within a day. Genius.

#418 Ekona

Ekona

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

Imran, you're totally pathetic. That last comment amounts to little more than "Oh yeah, you and whose army?! My dad's bigger than your dad anyway!".

Sticks and stones little man, sticks and stones.

Actually, I've changed my mind about you. I love you and want to touch you in your special places and give you uber-amazing buttsecks. WUBS :wub:

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:12 PM.

#419 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

So was it you who drove like a bellend and crashed the VXR then or was it the previous owner? Look, we've gone full circle.

You should write a book: "Bad press is better than no press". I'd buy it!

you really need to pay attention lad, calm down, read again and try to understand what is really going on here. If you need to, take a nap and read again from the beginning, if you still havent suceeded then give up.

Sticks and stones little man, sticks and stones.

Actually, I've changed my mind about you. I love you and want to touch you in your special places and give you uber-amazing buttsecks. WUBS :wub:

in which case you need a slap :D

mod: fixed quote

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:12 PM.

#420 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

Racial hatred? yeah thats a good one according to this thread your an 6ft 4inch 18 st, welsh guy stuck in scotland.
You have many a problem without adding a racial one into the equation.

And what the fcuk is wrong with being 6ft 4inches :unsure:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users