Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#421 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

you really need to pay attention lad, calm down, read again and try to understand what is really going on here. If you need to, take a nap and read again from the beginning, if you still havent suceeded then give up.

Oh the irony. Stick to acting the big man. Wit and banter is clearly not your forte.

Ignore everybody, please keep posting. We all love you.

mod: fixed quote

Edited by ElizP987, 07 August 2007 - 08:59 PM.

#422 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

Anyone fancy a meet - Crawley? :P

#423 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

I give up!

Many have, it's only us really childish ones that are still abusing him after all this time. ;)

I reckon I'll get into work tomorrow and have an email titled "Check out this numpty" and a link to our good friend Imran.

Legend status within a day. Genius.

LOL

You are Daimo and I claim my £5

#424 Ekona

Ekona

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

Anyone fancy a meet - Crawley? :P

Nah, I hear it's well dodgy down there innit. People calling each other out for street fights 'n' stuff. :P

#425 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

I give up!

Me too :lol: :gayfight:

#426 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

Racial hatred? yeah thats a good one according to this thread your an 6ft 4inch 18 st, welsh guy stuck in scotland.
You have many a problem without adding a racial one into the equation.

And what the fcuk is wrong with being 6ft 4inches :unsure:

More to the point what's wrong with being Welsh? :poke: :tt:

Edit; Ok, ok, stupid question. :P

Edited by djegiant, 07 August 2007 - 08:49 PM.

#427 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

Racial hatred? yeah thats a good one according to this thread your an 6ft 4inch 18 st, welsh guy stuck in scotland.
You have many a problem without adding a racial one into the equation.

And what the fcuk is wrong with being 6ft 4inches :unsure:

More to the point what's wrong with being Welsh? :poke: :tt:

OMG your Welsh :o

#428 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

I must say this thread is boring me now. Imran all I can say is if your parents could see you now I bet you would be bringing great shame on your family... As for the racial card that has been banded around on this thread i for one am sick of it... I grew up in tipton in the westmidlands. I was one of 6 white people in my school, there was a minority support officer in the school, we werent allowed to see him as he was there for the minority groups!!! ffs trying to difuse the heat from you by playing the race card is so pointless its basicaly like getting shouted at for being a prick and then going to tel your mum you have been shouted at but leaving out the fact you were a p***k to start with!!! The best thing you could do right now is take your sorry ass and you piece of sh*t car and fcuk the hell off!!!!! rant Ouch didnt think i had that in me!

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#429 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

you really need to pay attention lad, calm down, read again and try to understand what is really going on here. If you need to, take a nap and read again from the beginning, if you still havent suceeded then give up.

Oh the irony. Stick to acting the big man. Wit and banter is clearly not your forte.

I am bored out of brain hence i come on here entertain you guys and i know all those who come on to read, if i just disappeared, would be a little disappointed. So ill hang about for a while well until my other VXR is ready for sale anyway

Edited by TangoAlpha, 07 August 2007 - 09:16 PM.

#430 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

Ebay it with a 99p reserve?

#431 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

I am bored out of brain hence i come on here entertain you guys and i know all those who come on to read, if i just disappeared, would be a little disappointed. So ill hang about for a while well until my other VXR is ready for sale anyway

You have crashed 2!!!!!

man you really are a sh*t driver i would go get a retest pal!

Edited by Crimson_Killa, 07 August 2007 - 08:53 PM.

#432 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:53 PM

A second one! This thread has only just started :D

#433 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:53 PM

I must say this thread is boring me now.

Imran all I can say is if your parents could see you now I bet you would be bringing great shame on your family...

As for the racial card that has been banded around on this thread i for one am sick of it...

I grew up in tipton in the westmidlands. I was one of 6 white people in my school, there was a minority support officer in the school, we werent allowed to see him as he was there for the minority groups!!! ffs trying to difuse the heat from you by playing the race card is so pointless its basicaly like getting shouted at for being a prick and then going to tel your mum you have been shouted at but leaving out the fact you were a prick to start with!!!

The best thing you could do right now is take your sorry ass and you piece of sh*t car and fcuk the hell off!!!!!

rant

Ouch didnt think i had that in me!

Ahh you poor lad, werent allowed to see the minority support officer, diddums :(

#434 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

So ill hang about for a while well until my other VXR is ready for sale anyway

:lol:

Well at least you have a sense of humour ;)

#435 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

You have crashed 2!!!!!

man you really are a sh*t driver i would go get a retest pal!

i dont even hold a license

Edited by Foxy, 07 August 2007 - 08:56 PM.

#436 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

You are bored Imran? What with your booming dodgy car business to keep you occupied I thought you'd be working all hours. Finally something we agree on thoug. You have kept us entertained for sure. For that I/we thank you.

#437 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

FFS i could clear all this up right now and so could the mods on here, and why they dont heaven knows :rolleyes: (pussies) You could also clear this up Imran and admit you've tried it on and have been sussed, just be man enough to come clean, you'll at least leave with some credibility. Getting bored now :sleepy: J

#438 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

FFS i could clear all this up right now and so could the mods on here, and why they dont heaven knows :rolleyes: (pussies)

You could also clear this up Imran and admit you've tried it on and have been sussed, just be man enough to come clean, you'll at least leave with some credibility.

Getting bored now :sleepy:

J

like i said all will be revealed in good time, just hold tight

#439 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:59 PM

FFS i could clear all this up right now and so could the mods on here, and why they dont heaven knows :rolleyes: (pussies)

You could also clear this up Imran and admit you've tried it on and have been sussed, just be man enough to come clean, you'll at least leave with some credibility.

Getting bored now :sleepy:

J

The car might be ok, but as said it's lost all credibility now.

Imran is still a legend though, I look forward to future threads from him. I've only been a member for one day and this site has had me smiling an awful lot already.

#440 MEAGY

MEAGY

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:02 PM

im my opion mate having repaired and sold 3 VX`s you would have been better spending you time recording the repair (which your bro prob did) & passing on in the sale so the the buyer could see the repair & how good it was! Im sure the repair is done well if your brother has done a few, but even if you give up now & show the repair you would have a chance of selling it on here as im sure if the job is done well it will sell (even if they dont trust you) at the right price....£16/£17K I vxr is a specailist car & will prob only be bought from a person who owns/has owned a vx220 before! So the long and short of it is that A VXR will sell to a forum member or some who knows a forum member so you dont have much chance selling it on here unless you come clean :)

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users