• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#481 V2VXR

V2VXR

• PipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Browsing Internet Forum Sites

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

antgtv must be gutted that he's no longer the biggest draw to the vx community anymore..

350+ guests is great!

#482 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

Theres a 'heads up' on PH now as well thumbsup

http://www.pistonhea...sp?h=0&t=424010

rallly

Edited by MrSimba, 07 August 2007 - 10:37 PM.

#483 ImranVXRi

ImranVXRi

• 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

:lol:

warned me. What has happened? I have made no loss as of yet and to be very honest i dont think its possible for me to come at a loss from any of this, believe!

I agree. You'll only make a loss if you sell for less than £9k, and even then you could factor in owning/driving the car for 6 months (maybe £500-£1000 depreciation), so £8k is the break-even point.

All I wanted to do here was to sell my motor :blink:
You need to believe me that I never knew about the history. My brother didn't tell me anything when he sold it to me. :o I'm as much he victim here as anyone. Give me a break, pleasee!

aaghh poor you, so what if the car is worth 17k in its sorry state, its worth nothing to anyone that reads this thread all over the uk lol

Chill dude. Theres only 300 peoples reading this but at least a million out there who would buy my beater for the right price, which will be a lot more than I paid including having it fixed. :lol:

#484 wall

wall

• 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:39 PM

Just dropping in to say hi to you all from Italy ... this thread is now doing the rounds of car forums in Italy, Switzerland and Austria (that we know of), probably more ... :blink: IMI = web legend! :lol: An epic thread guys, we think you are heading for 1000+ guests tomorrow morning during work hours chinky chinky Keep it up, never have VXs been so popular ;) Wall Golf R32 V5 & Chris Impreza Sti V7

#485 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

Thought you'd already sold it Shame theres no smiley for W*nker....

#486 OcUK_Dave

OcUK_Dave

• 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Chill dude. Theres only 300 peoples reading this but at least a million out there who would buy my beater for the right price, which will be a lot more than I paid including having it fixed. :lol:

You're a tool.

(Just thought I'd say it)

#487 ImranVXRi

ImranVXRi

• 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Thought you'd already sold it

Shame theres no smiley for W*nker....

As you would be the chief wakner here. :P

I have 2 potential buyers to be honest. They are outbidding each other. I will get my price and one of them will get a jalopy which not worth even 12k. I live this country as it is full of suckers. Imnotworthy

Want to buy my bimmer? Just pm me if interested. :)

#488 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:45 PM

Thought you'd already sold it

Shame theres no smiley for W*nker....

what a bunch of confused t***ers

#489 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

Chill dude. Theres only 300 peoples reading this but at least a million out there who would buy my beater for the right price, which will be a lot more than I paid including having it fixed. :lol: [/quote/Inram] At last an admission you had it repaired :)

#490 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

:lol:

warned me. What has happened? I have made no loss as of yet and to be very honest i dont think its possible for me to come at a loss from any of this, believe!

I agree. You'll only make a loss if you sell for less than £9k, and even then you could factor in owning/driving the car for 6 months (maybe £500-£1000 depreciation), so £8k is the break-even point.

All I wanted to do here was to sell my motor :blink:
You need to believe me that I never knew about the history. My brother didn't tell me anything when he sold it to me. :o I'm as much he victim here as anyone. Give me a break, pleasee!

aaghh poor you, so what if the car is worth 17k in its sorry state, its worth nothing to anyone that reads this thread all over the uk lol

whoever buys this car of this muppet please forward me his home address, id like to buy this guy a drink lol

#491 ImranVXRi

ImranVXRi

• 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

[/quote/Inram]

At last an admission you had it repaired :)

I never said that it hadn't been :rolleyes:

#492 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:48 PM

[/quote/Inram]

another confused individual

whoever buys this car of this muppet please forward me his home address, id like to buy this guy a drink lol

Calling me the muppet, i think if you look carefully at the comments your commenting on it will become apparant that you are the muppet

#493 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

oooh my cocks bigger than yours, my cars faster than yours and MY CAR IS NOT A CAT C LOL

#494 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Must say Imran you seen to have done a good job with that second hand rear clam you put on :P ;) Confused me never :D J

#495 ImranVXRi

ImranVXRi

• 8 posts

oooh my cocks bigger than yours, my cars faster than yours and MY CAR IS NOT A CAT C LOL

The car is now sold for 22k provisionally. He's bringing cash.
I admit here that the buyer has been scammed. What an idiot he doesn't even have an internet. HAPPY DAYS :groupjump:

#496 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Very true on every statement there well done

#497 sxowner

sxowner

• 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:54 PM

Just saying "Hi" from the land of the 200SX Spent the last hour reading this. A big chinky chinky to the forum mods thumbsup

#498 r1chard748

r1chard748

• PipPip
  • 270 posts

I don't I thought my last vx was my last vx but just when I thought I was out you guys go and pull me back in with a blinding marathon thread like this.

#499 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Your above quote proves your confused? read again whose quotes your lookin at, damn i thought most on here were actually clever but the difference between 1 and i seems all too much for you

#500 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hold it - theres two of you now, don't tell me your trying to pass as ImranVXRi aswell as ImranVXR1 :rolleyes: Edit...DOH to slow :beat:

Edited by R1CHY, 07 August 2007 - 10:57 PM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users