Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#621 Justhadtopostagain

Justhadtopostagain

• 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:45 PM

Hello from ForzaMotorsport.net I am mod there and got linked here. Great reading and great detective work. Kudos.

Edited by Justhadtopostagain, 09 August 2007 - 02:45 PM.

#622 Imi(I has rolled my VXR)ran

Imi(I has rolled my VXR)ran

• 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

#623 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

This post. fascinating as it is is making the site crash fairly regularly at the moment!!!!

#624 namir

namir

• 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:38 AM

IMRAN, JUST ADMIT THE TRUTH. YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU ARE A FRAUD. YOU SELL CRASHED AND REPAIRED CARS AND CLAIM THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN DAMAGED. THAT IS SICK. YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE AND, BY THE WAY, DON'T BE SO QUICK TO OFFER PEOPLE TO YOUR ABODE TO 'SORT THINGS OUT'. I, FOR ONE, WOULD EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST AND LEAVE THE SCRAPS OUT FOR MY TWO ROTTWEILERS' TEA. ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG. ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR. THEN MAKE A PLEDGE TO MAKE A DECENT CITIZEN OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE A FAKE FRAUDSTER AND YOU KNOW IT AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE, PAL. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

#625 PeteG

PeteG

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:44 AM

PHer here, great to see the community spirit in outing the fraudster. :D

#626 JimmyJamJerusalem

JimmyJamJerusalem

So annoying I got my own room.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Beer, Boxing.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:50 AM

Couldn't resist adding to what is possibly the best thread ever. This thread is so popular the site keeps crashing!! I hope he's lying about some punter paying £22K, dishonest bastard!!!!

#627 ianrm

ianrm

Joined - in the past 10.02.2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,097 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Football, Cars & Fish keeping.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:15 AM

Hi all,

Last time I was on here was when the VXR was just comming out. Had a deposit on one but bought the exige in the end. Some of you old timers may remember me from bruntibgthorpe and Anglesea.

Just saying Hi from SELOC (have a Hondad S1 now) Great thread.

Hi I remember you Anglesey was my first track day :D

#628 Not Imran

Not Imran

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:38 AM

Hi all, been reading this a couple of days... www.mr2roc.org.uk www.imoc.co.uk The MR2 community knows...(often some of us go into buying VX220s!) I sincerely hope that he is lying about having a non-internet buyer. But let's look at it this way - often enthusiasts seek out other enthusiasts once they've made a purchase. If this car pops up in the future, and the buyer didn't know the history, it's all laid out for them here to take the bastard to the cleaners. Having said that, there is nothing stopping anyone from reporting this NOW to trading standards that apply to the area his 'brother's' business is in, as an ongoing fraudulent sale. :saw: Way to advertise your business!

Edited by Not Imran, 10 August 2007 - 07:40 AM.

#629 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:44 AM

By eck Imran nearly 96,000 views by people all over the world thinking exactly the same ( knobhead ), I bet your youths happy with you. By the way WHERE HAVE YOU GONE. :blink:

#630 MrTurner

MrTurner

• 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:54 AM

Hello from www.meganesport.net Well done for sorting this out to stop members getting stitched up, proper community spirit like on ms.net :grouphug: Where's Imran anyway? :tumble: I was hoping after 32 pages to hear the official result. So far it's a bit like watching a one sided boxing fight that has gone to points.. You know the result, but you just want it confirmed :9mm:

Edited by MrTurner, 10 August 2007 - 07:55 AM.

#631 VXT Tim

VXT Tim

No it's not a Lamborghini!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:20 AM

He was here reading this a few moments ago!

#632 helencooke01

helencooke01

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:26 AM

Hello from IMOC (International MR2 Owners Club). Great read, thanks for helping my morning pass quickly :lol: Helen

#633 rasonline

rasonline

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:28 AM

Hi Got reference to this from another forum where i'm a member. This was a superb piece of work. There were some suggestions on this trhead that you should stop digging, and about inegrity etc. I disagree, and fully welcome that this has gone as far as it has. Shysters like this need to be exposed and publicly ashamed. i would second any further suggestions that his brother's business be reported for further investigation by regulatory bodies. I am assuming that Imran is of Muslim faith. It is precisely this kind of $h1t that gives the rest of us Muslims a bad name globally. The islamic faith prides itself on honesty and truth. If you can't get your own house in order, then don't shout out at others. He is the same type of f@#$#kup who will complain about hostility towards Muslims, but then put up a hypocritical display like this.. anyways, good work on this. I can't believe what a bloody lying twat Imran has been... evidence is overwhelmingly persuasive and his arguments have been broken down one after the other.. Hope nobody gets suckered into buying a lemon of a vx220 for an unjustified price.

#634 johnaachen

johnaachen

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts
  • Interests:Karting, F1, golf, tennis, binge drinking, giving up smoking

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

Can we stop this thread? He has been caught red handed and frankly its a Friday and if the site is down all day again then i am going to have to work which is clearly not ideal.

#635 ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,345 posts
  • Interests:Putting the world to rights on forums and teaching people how to drive properly

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

Miss Marple eat your heart out chinky chinky

#636 Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

Cracking read guys and great work :D. From the UK Mods at Ferrarichat.com

#637 Guest_Mikey (Guest)

Guest_Mikey (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

180 guests! Awesome! Hello everyone!

I know this is usually not allowed in For Sale threads but somehow I don't think it's going to affect Imran's chances of making a sale.

I'd just like to make a comparison between Imran's £20k motor and my £20k(ish) motor. I feel it is important to add that my car has never spent any time upside down.

Click here for £20k TVR T350

Honesty is the best policy Imi!

#638 convert

convert

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:43 AM

Looks like Imran is online and reading this thread. I'd just like to say 'Hi son, I've got the ropes!'

#639 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:48 AM

Looks like Imran is online and reading this thread.

I'd just like to say 'Hi son, I've got the ropes!'

As for all you ***** out there, get over it. Trading standards u say? :lol: they wont be doin a thing. The law is "Buyer Beware". A Bodyshop doing dodgy stuff(like repairing cars) you guys are so clever. What you guys are saying is a bodyshop that repairs cars is dodgy, name me any bodyshop that doesnt repair cars. I suppose all you knobs who have posted have never had any work done on your cars, because the that would mean when you sell it your scammers. Please get a life and get over it

#640 VXJON

VXJON

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:50 AM

Iam sure Imran wont mind

Cracking N/a for sale, much loved car now sadly going. :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users