Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#641 Ash

Ash

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,351 posts
  • Interests:Relaxing and Holidaying in exotic places with my wife.<br /><br />Racing, defence related stuff, karting, seeing unusual wild-life while on holiday, sci-fi, Ufology.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:54 AM

When a bodyshop sells a car they have to declare it's been repaired.

Well done porridge for brain's thumbsup , you've just practically admitted your guilt on a public forum. :beat:

And, as has been proven with a recent case on this forum, the BIB can use info posted on a pulic forum to start an investigation.

Good on you, I hope you like getting reemed poof when you gt behind those big iron bars!! :P

TangoAlpha: Please don't bypass the swear filter

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 10:05 AM.

#642 VXR_loving_it

VXR_loving_it

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:00 AM

Jeez how thick is Imran?!? Just when we thought he'd leave it, back he comes!! Thick as sh*t.

#643 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:01 AM

Well done sh1t for brain's thumbsup , you've just practically admitted your guilt on a public forum. :beat:

And, as has been proven with a recent case on this forum, the BIB can use info posted on a pulic forum to start an investigation.

Good on you, I hope you like getting reemed poof when you gt behind those big iron bars!! :P

which bodyshop is selling a car?????? get your facts straight pal :beat:

#644 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:04 AM

Well done sh1t for brain's thumbsup , you've just practically admitted your guilt on a public forum. :beat:

If your "brother's" "bodyshop" isn't selling this car, then why get so worked up about commenting on the issue? It's clearly not relevant! :rolleyes:

JJ

#645 Ash

Ash

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,351 posts
  • Interests:Relaxing and Holidaying in exotic places with my wife.<br /><br />Racing, defence related stuff, karting, seeing unusual wild-life while on holiday, sci-fi, Ufology.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

My facts are straighter than your car mate. :poke:

#646 convert

convert

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

Looks like Imran is online and reading this thread.

I'd just like to say 'Hi son, I've got the ropes!'

As for all you ***** out there, get over it. Trading standards u say? :lol: they wont be doin a thing. The law is "Buyer Beware". A Bodyshop doing dodgy stuff(like repairing cars) you guys are so clever. What you guys are saying is a bodyshop that repairs cars is dodgy, name me any bodyshop that doesnt repair cars. I suppose all you knobs who have posted have never had any work done on your cars, because the that would mean when you sell it your scammers. Please get a life and get over it

Not sold it yet then old (has)bean ?

#647 Code Monkey

Code Monkey

forum whore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:07 AM

Yeah! Come on Ash get your facts straight. ;-)

It is Imran selling the car that has been repaired by the bodyshop any dodgy dealings are all at his door.

He knows it is a little bent and should report it's category status, but trying to flog it on for a full price is nothing to do with the bodyshop all responsibility for wrong doings should be for one person.

credit where credit's due and all that :D

#648 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

its a shame that all this commosion is revolved around money, just what is your life worth imran? say u sold it for asking price and the buyer found out about this thread and was gutted you had lied about the car, if it were me id personaly do something unpleasant.. anyway you should be ashamed of yourself and im my opinion you are just as bad as any other criminal. all for the sake of a few thousand pounds huh, what a low life piece of criminal scum you are, im just glad im not after a vxr . rant over for now. thumbsdown

TangoAlpha: No need for that

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 10:07 AM.

#649 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

Can we stop this thread? He has been caught red handed and frankly its a Friday and if the site is down all day again then i am going to have to work which is clearly not ideal.

:D thumbsup

#650 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:19 AM

i dont know whats upsetting me more, the fact that 4 silverback gorillas have been masacared or imran is a twat.. seriously what is this world coming to.

#651 Matt

Matt

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:24 AM

i dont know whats upsetting me more, the fact that 4 silverback gorillas have been masacared or imran is a twat.. seriously what is this world coming to.

Reverse it.......
It would be less upsetting if Gorilla's were twats and .....!!! :D (joke i'm not that horrible)

Edit: and yes we can all be hard behind a keyboard, but i still think, a valid point!

But seriously, after what has gone on here, I hope if the car is sold to an unsuspecting buyer, it has been repaired to the highest standard. Otherwise i'd hate to be responsible for the consequence's of accident in it!!! Mame, death, torture, blah, blah, blah!!! Liability etc.. would be a worry, as proof of a sale with previous knowledge of the damage is not good!!

'Buyer beware' excuse works in most case's (breakdown, faults etc...) but in the event of a buyer finding out an item was incorrectly described, there is full grounds to sue the seller. Obviously if it was an accident which went wrong due to the repair, or didn't protect the people in the car properly, it would also probably become a police matter.

Edited by Matt, 10 August 2007 - 09:38 AM.

#652 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

you need a slap pal

#653 mja182

mja182

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

The thing is im sure if imran had of come clean in the first place about the repair everything would of been fine and dandy aslong as a suitable and reflective price could of been agreed. The repair from the pics looks ok to me but greed is a terrible thing and has caused imran to try to hide the repair in the hope of getting full money. I fear that imran has damaged the chance to recitify his mistake now and sell the car at a reduced rate to anybody from this forum at least.

#654 Silverback

Silverback

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:33 AM

i dont know whats upsetting me more, the fact that 4 silverback have been masacared

:o

:P

#655 Astrase20

Astrase20

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

A1 Read peeps. Just been pointed this way from Vectra-c.com Well done to the mods. IMO its deffo the same car. He's owned it, repaired it - with bits from the for sale section of this forum! - and is now selling/sold it as never damaged. What a tit. His only defence is that its HPi clear, well it would be if it had never been declared. Sold on as a total loss to a dodgy bloke to repair with insurance never even being informed...... Keep up the good work lads!

#656 MGElle

MGElle

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:42 AM

Hello and welcome to the 10 o'clock news

BONNGGGG

Gordon Brown has flown back from an meeting in Iraq after information surfaced that blah, blah, blah

BONNGGG

David Beckham has visited New York and asked why they didn' write New York, Ney York on the signs

BONNGGG

Internet detectives have unearthed a plot by the world (in)famous Immy to sell a suspect vxr220

BONNGGG

Bill gates has said that there is an increasing demand for access to www.vx220.org.uk

DAAAH DA DA DARRRR

just visited from MIG performance vauxhalls www.migweb.co.uk and realised that my bird had already registeded and posted.

Good work guys. Good to see that people still look out for those that they dont know / haven't met.

Lots of love
Martin (vle41m)
chinky chinky

Edited by MGElle, 10 August 2007 - 09:49 AM.

#657 Code Monkey

Code Monkey

forum whore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:48 AM

you need a slap pal

Hmmm, not sure that it is Demi in need of the slap really Imran, have to say suprised at the general gall of you, and would have thought you would have the decency to walk away and accept that perhaps you have made a mistake. At what point do you imagine all this will go away? Do you honestly think you could still sell this car?

I suppose you must otherwise you would have removed your number from the first page on this thread. Still I guess you must be enjoying the calls from all the people ringing you to enquire if you have any other vehicles for spares as it will be about the best option for you with that car now.

Regardless of the condition of any repair done, if you are as mind numbingly stupid to believe you can argue such a weak case with so much damning evidence then I dread to think of the repairs that have been done by you, oh no wasn't you repairing the car was it. :poke:

TangoAlpha: Let's not encourage things

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 10:08 AM.

#658 ADz_

ADz_

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:55 AM

Made it's way onto www.muscletalk.co.uk ! Certainly been a worthwhile read at work, 1 scammer down.. no doubt many more out there! Crack on lads!

#659 Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:57 AM

OK I come clean, what i did was morally wrong and i was dumb to think that i could turn someone over with this car in such a close knit community. Just tell me how i can rectify the situation.

Well thats case closed then ;)

#660 Paul h

Paul h

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:57 AM

Hello all just to say hello from Zetecs.com the definitive Ford Fiesta Zetec-S Site (we welcome anyone though)

What an entertaining read, just goes to show the benefits of being a member of a car forum. I just hope all forums take note from this and are a vigilent towards dodgy sellers.

Keep up the good work

Paul

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users