Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#661 Imi got owned!

Imi got owned!

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

you need a slap pal

Shutup Imi, you got owned by the VX community and i could pretty much gurantee that's the story of your pathetic, scamming fraudsters life. Can't imagine what it must feel like to have been so badly owned whilst trying to fleece honest, hardworking folk.

By the way - hi to all you decent folk from the Mitsibushi Lancer Register (MLR).

Good site this and good cars (i used to have an elise ((couldn't insure the vx220 turbo at time)) before my evo but had a similar accident in it to what Immy did in his, although mine was officially wrote off!)

Peace out all

#662 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

i dont know whats upsetting me more, the fact that 4 silverback gorillas have been masacared or imran is a twat.. seriously what is this world coming to.

you need a slap pal

of course i do, but you need to get a life and a real job , obviously your not earning enough..

#663 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

rant-HERINGER)-->
QUOTE(I.M.rant-HERINGER @ Aug 10 2007, 10:57 ) View Post

[quote name='ImranVXR1' post='624614' date='Aug 10 2007, 10:28 ']
OK I come clean, what i did was morally wrong and i was dumb to think that i could turn someone over with this car in such a close knit community. Just tell me how i can rectify the situation.

[/quote]

Well thats case closed then ;)
[/quote]
Respect to the Ferrari guys for being Ferrari owners and for the excellent username. :lol:

#664 robfenn

robfenn

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Photography, Travelling, Racing Cars.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

The hole is well and truly dug now. About 30 pages back Imran could of held his hands up and admitted it had been repaired, and adjusted the price accordingly.

Edited by robfenn, 10 August 2007 - 10:35 AM.

#665 EarL

EarL

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

Great work in outing this fraudster guys. Let's hope it teaches him a valuable lesson. ;)

Best wishes from all the peeps at IMOC.

EarL.

#666 Glastogal

Glastogal

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

Guess where im from!?!?

Glasto Forum

Haha Seriously this has EVEN got to the Glastonbury forums!

You all rawk...however i would like the 3 hours of my life Ive spent trawling through this forum hehe!

Imnotworthy

A note to Imran, with all this publicity you really WILL struggle to get you car sold let alone for £20k you fool!

#667 Manabir

Manabir

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

Hello from australia! this thread was linked on PreludeAustralia.com and i had to say "good on ya's" bloody dodgy bastard deserves everything he gets. great job peoples. good to see tightknit communities on forums that will look out for eachother.

Edited by Manabir, 10 August 2007 - 10:34 AM.

#668 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

Im sure there is a bombay tv movie for this somewhere! (Runs off to see!)
Here it is! http://www.grapheine...25c16f186ebf78d

:lol: :lol: Imnotworthy

#669 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,179 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:35 AM

Hello from australia!

good to see tightknit communities on forums that will look out for eachother.

Holy sh*t!! Welcome! :D

Anyone else worldwide?

#670 Schnell

Schnell

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

:9mm: The infidel

Yes thats right Imran, you are an infidel because you are the outsider - the non believer if you will. Regardless of who or what you are, I think you have misinterpreted what car enthusiast forums are all about.

Consider yourself well and truly laughed at and I thank you for entertaining me for the last couple of hours. I would like to say I am shocked that there are people like you who exist but actually I'm not surprised at all, which is sad.

However, at least that's one less low-life lurking in the shadows. I suspect your 'brother's business will now fail spectacularly too.

:groupjump:

chinky chinky to you all on here from Pistonheads. Big fan of the wee Vaxhaul and have met/know of some of you up in bonny Scotaland.

Now I must get back to work!

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by Schnell, 10 August 2007 - 10:37 AM.

#671 BIG DAVE MVOC

BIG DAVE MVOC

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

Greetings from MVOC (modified vauxhall owners club) .............. Holy sh*t.............. how to take up 2hours of my time and my coffee has gone cold................. Great work guys...

All the best

Big Dave
MVOC Admin.

#672 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

;)

#673 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

Posted Image

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit of spare time on your hands mate. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#674 MGElle

MGElle

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:46 AM

Hello from australia!

good to see tightknit communities on forums that will look out for eachother.

Holy sh*t!! Welcome! :D

Anyone else worldwide?

Im in Scotland does that count lol

#675 namir

namir

• 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:50 AM

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU ARE STILL LYING. YOU HAVE COST 'YOUR BROTHER' A LOT OF TRADE, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD. READ THE ENTIRE THREAD YOURSELF, SUNSHINE AND SEE JUST HOW FALSE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE. I BOUGHT MY VX220 TURBO FROM A GUY WHO ADMITTED HE HAD TO DO SOME WORK TO THE OFFSIDE FRONT WING AFTER A MINOR MISHAP. I BOUGHT THE CAR, I KNOW THE FACTS, I AM HAPPY. I WOULDN'T BUY A LITRE OF WATER OFF YOU, IF I WAS IN A SAHARA DESERT HEATWAVE! :9mm: :9mm:

#676 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Im in Scotland does that count lol

So are about 90% of our members. :rolleyes:

:lol:

#677 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:04 AM

Hey Imran me man, If you eva feel like answering a straight question try this one. How would you feel if you paid 20k for a "cosha" car only to come on a forum like this to find out it is damaged goods. PS: not expecting an answer so I won't wait up. ;)

#678 paintshield

paintshield

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

OK I come clean, what i did was morally wrong and i was dumb to think that i could turn someone over with this car in such a close knit community. Just tell me how i can rectify the situation.

Well thats case closed then ;)

Respect to the Ferrari guys for being Ferrari owners and for the excellent username. :lol:

Imran I think you have to face it now your business is effectively in the toilet.

I would close the doors and go seek another occupation.

Frankly old son, its this kind of thing that makes the public VERY wary of the Automotive aftermarket industry in General. I Am not a fan of legislation and regulation in general but I am minded to believe that all of us who work in aftermarket should have A license from Trading Standards.

Given the muppets that have appeared in "our" industry I think to drive guys like you off the landscape (and them) would be a good thing and would restore confidence in "our" industry.

Well done to the mods and members for tracking this down and effectively putting him out of business (as that will be the net effect) and to those that have suggested trading standards I could not agree more, the more worrying point here is there may be several people driving around in cars that "MAY BE SUSPECT" (conversely they may be fine as they may be very skilled) :)

Trading Standards need to investigate in order to ascertain whether this is a one off or not.

Top Work to all concerned

Cheers

Tom rallly

TangoAlpha: Fixed quoting

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 11:39 AM.

#679 Piltz2004

Piltz2004

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

What a fantastic thread. Mega kudos to all those wannabe Sherlock Holmes' who've outed this scumbag.

Well done from everyone at www.clubvauxhall.net

Edited by Piltz2004, 10 August 2007 - 11:36 AM.

#680 imran_over_me_cat

imran_over_me_cat

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

Just a note to say hi from the peeps over at e90post.com

Quality thread! Great to see the knob jockey getting what he deserved!

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)