Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#681 Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

OK I come clean, what i did was morally wrong and i was dumb to think that i could turn someone over with this car in such a close knit community. Just tell me how i can rectify the situation.

Well thats case closed then ;)

Respect to the Ferrari guys for being Ferrari owners and for the excellent username. :lol:

Cheers :D

TangoAlpha: fixed quoting

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 11:38 AM.

#682 namir

namir

• 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

Dammit, didn't work. Anyway. Piston Heads forum has a thread on this thread too!

Edited by namir, 10 August 2007 - 11:34 AM.

#683 GTV16v

GTV16v

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

Has anyone notified his local newspaper - the Crawley Observer? http://www.crawleyob.../contactus.aspx

If nothing else, they may be able to establish if there really is a brother running that workshop. If so they can help distance what may be a legitimate business from dodgy Imran.

I do have a draft email ready to go, but I don't want to flood the news people with information they may already have.

Wouldn't Imran's relatives be sooo proud of him if they were to read of his dodgy dealings in the press?

:D

#684 Corsa kid

Corsa kid

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

Well I have now read the whole thread............. :tt: :tt: I too would like a final and 100% truthful outcome. However in the absence of that I have done my own research. As I work for a covert Government agency, I have access to secret information. I can tell you the car has been sold for the princley sum of £32,567 and 28 pence. The new owner is...........................................

CORSA KID

Hope that settles that then.

Rob :P :P

LOLLOL- Im still alive!

#685 LimaCharlie

LimaCharlie

• 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

Is this still going on? I guess he will always struggle to sell this car now. If only he'd owned up sooner, he could have still sold it as a repaired car.

#686 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:52 AM

rant-HERINGER)-->
QUOTE(I.M.rant-HERINGER @ Aug 10 2007, 09:57 ) View Post

[quote name='ImranVXR1' post='624614' date='Aug 10 2007, 10:28 ']
OK I come clean, what i did was morally wrong and i was dumb to think that i could turn someone over with this car in such a close knit community. Just tell me how i can rectify the situation.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hello from audi-sport.net and uk-mkivs.net :)

Ok, having followed this thread with interest for a couple of days now I have the following comments :-

The above quote about 'Coming clean' - where is it?? I must be blind as I can't see it, either the mods have deleted it or 'I.M.rant-HERINGER' made it up which is more likely as the time of the quote didn't exist yet!
What is the point in making up a post like that? Did Imran ACTUALLY say that? No! Pointless and stupid.

Again, unless I'm blind I haven't actually seen the 'overwhelming' evidence that the Mods claim to have to substantiate the case. Ok, so Imran hasn't actually admitted that which he is accused of, namely 'Knowingly trying to pass a car on that has accident damage as an enthusiast owned minter'.
He also hasn't denied that fact either, merely skirted around the truth and avoided direct questioning. This in itself doesn't add weight to Imrans defence but neither does it convict him!!

As in most forums on the net, over half the people reading threads either speed read, don't read them properly or simply jump to a conclusion before finishing and more importantly UNDERSTANDING a thread properly.

It seems to me that a lot of people are 'jumping on the Imran hating bandwagon' without hearing or seeing the damning evidence.

I'm neither endorsing or damning Imrans case but the fact remains that I haven't seen irrefutable evidence.

#687 Matt

Matt

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Your not blind, it was made up to look real, i think a joke for that part of the thread?? Nevermind, its not like owning up is gonna make a difference now!!

#688 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

Is this still going on?

I guess he will always struggle to sell this car now.

If only he'd owned up sooner, he could have still sold it as a repaired car.

Yeah but a rolled one - who in their right mind would buy a car that has been rolled :huh:

I worked in the mechanic/repair trade for a few years after leaving school and i don't care how good his brother is [or any other garage that carried out the repair work] - A rolled motor is pretty much fcuked - especially one with a tender chassis like the VX..

Im guessing that a new subframe was fitted [it would have to be after snapping the rear wheel] I've seen subframes bend with less force!! - also the glued/bonded chassis is un-jiggable without causing stress to the fore-mentioned bond.

bet it drives like a crab.

Edited by R1CHY, 10 August 2007 - 12:05 PM.

#689 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

Just a note to say hi from the peeps over at e90post.com

Quality thread! Great to see the knob jockey getting what he deserved!

First prize for 'guest forum' username thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

#690 Schnell

Schnell

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

Ok, having followed this thread with interest for a couple of days now I have the following comments :-

The above quote about 'Coming clean' - where is it?? I must be blind as I can't see it, either the mods have deleted it or 'I.M.rant-HERINGER' made it up which is more likely as the time of the quote didn't exist yet!
What is the point in making up a post like that? Did Imran ACTUALLY say that? No! Pointless and stupid.

Again, unless I'm blind I haven't actually seen the 'overwhelming' evidence that the Mods claim to have to substantiate the case. Ok, so Imran hasn't actually admitted that which he is accused of, namely 'Knowingly trying to pass a car on that has accident damage as an enthusiast owned minter'.
He also hasn't denied that fact either, merely skirted around the truth and avoided direct questioning. This in itself doesn't add weight to Imrans defence but neither does it convict him!!

As in most forums on the net, over half the people reading threads either speed read, don't read them properly or simply jump to a conclusion before finishing and more importantly UNDERSTANDING a thread properly.

It seems to me that a lot of people are 'jumping on the Imran hating bandwagon' without hearing or seeing the damning evidence.

I'm neither endorsing or damning Imrans case but the fact remains that I haven't seen irrefutable evidence.

I'm assuming you have read the whole thread?

I agree about the propensity for folks to jump on the bandwagon, but unless I am very much mistaken, there is sufficient evidence to prove his [Imran's] guilt which is why this thread has gone global.

If the mods declare they have irrefuitable evidence then we must accept that, but also bear in mind that they cannot divulge such by virtue of the desires of those who wish to remain annonymous.

TangoAlpha: Fixed quoting

Edited by TangoAlpha, 10 August 2007 - 12:27 PM.

#691 pcmanning

pcmanning

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

My wife read some of this yesterday and spotted that Imran was dubious at the outset - "very aggressive" she described him as. But then she's a trained investigator for one of HM's best love institutions! I wonder if his brothers garage finances are all nice and tidy? :) Paul

#692 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Your not blind, it was made up to look real, i think a joke for that part of the thread??

Nevermind, its not like owning up is gonna make a difference now!!

Great joke! My point is that people actually believed that Imran had wrote that! Again, people on forums more often than not read things as gospel which in this case deliberately misleads people and takes the thread way off course.

My point about 'jumping on the band wagon' is a case in point, like a witch hunt...It's the British mentality, because a load of people spread the rumour that someone is a thieving git, they are already biased towards that decision. As in WWII, people used to join a queue without even knowing what the queue was for! Bad analogy but you get my drift.

#693 bird

bird

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Blimey :lol: I have just lost two hours of my life, but what a great thread!! I haven't come in from another forum sadly, so I can't advertise this elsewhere for you, but it's doing pretty well by itself I think! The thread crashed on me for a while because 300+ people were reading it :blink: Oh, and Imran_over_me_cat .... Imnotworthy best. username. ever :lol:

#694 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

My wife read some of this yesterday and spotted that Imran was dubious at the outset - "very aggressive" she described him as. But then she's a trained investigator for one of HM's best love institutions!

I wonder if his brothers garage finances are all nice and tidy?

Maybe your wife ought to check things out, just in case thumbsup

We owe it to him to ensure that he is not accidentally doing something illegal. What are friends for? :D

#695 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:38 PM

I'm assuming you have read the whole thread?

I agree about the propensity for folks to jump on the bandwagon, but unless I am very much mistaken, there is sufficient evidence to prove his [Imran's] guilt which is why this thread has gone global.

If the mods declare they have irrefuitable evidence then we must accept that, but also bear in mind that they cannot divulge such by virtue of the desires of those who wish to remain annonymous.

TangoAlpha: Fixed quoting

Of course I read the whole thread, in depth and re-read some sections so that I was clear on certain points. Yes there is a good deal of circumstantial evidence and I'll re-iterate that Imran went to great efforts not to answer the more direct questioning which in itself appears to substantiate the allegations against him.

I agree, there is a lot of information that is stacking up against Imran but I still haven't seen anything that 'irrefutably' proves that Imran bought 'that' car in a damaged state, repaired 'that' car and is now trying to sell 'that' car as a mint, enthusiast owned example.

#696 Star

Star

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Imran is a Muslim name and I'd bet you'll be kidding yourself you are a Muslim. You are nothing but a greedy, lying deeply ugly personality. You are about as Muslim as pork scratchings you C**t. You are single-handedly reinforcing the sterotype that most Asians in this country are scamming lying pricks. I am British and a Muslim from an Asian background and it breaks my heart to see someone give so much ammunition to the Far-Right inbreds who will read this and spread it around and say, "see, they're all lying MF's". You f**king stupid C**t. I'm reading this and I feel like sympathising with the BNP! Imagine what its doing to people susceptible to to xenophobia! People like you do so much damage to society, you'll get your couple of grand profit, but you'll forever know that you are a c**t. By the way, I'm not saying all the people who are abusing you are racist in any way. Please, so go on! This clusterf**k of a human being deserves all he gets.

#697 Delirium

Delirium

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:49 PM

Hello from www.b3ta.com/talk. I'm with Stew_S3 on this. I've read the whole thread and there's no public postings that make me believe any of it completely. I love the whole witch-hunt, it's been mental! Fascinating read though.

Edited by Delirium, 10 August 2007 - 12:51 PM.

#698 salopian

salopian

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

You go away for a couple of days & come back to a 35 page thread :o WTF's going on. Guess I've got some reading to catch up on. :blink: then I'll have a go at War & Peace.

#699 namir

namir

• 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Where is the little goose anyway?

#700 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

i dont know whats upsetting me more, the fact that 4 silverback gorillas have been masacared or imran is a twat.. seriously what is this world coming to.

Reverse it.......
It would be less upsetting if Gorilla's were twats and .....!!! :D (joke i'm not that horrible)

Why should it be a joke? :P :poke:

To quote Ripley from Aliens "you don't see them f***ing each other over for a goddamn percentage!" :angry:

JJ

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)