• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#701 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

Go on Imran i give you one last chance, perhaps your wife could also help you remember :P ;)

To jog your memory please read again :-

Anyone else got the impression Imran won't be back on here for a very very long time?

Notice how he disappeared when the awkward questions kicked in :-

Must say Imran you seen to have done a good job with that second hand rear clam you put on

Confused me never

J

Nothing to say about the second hand clam then Imran ?

Still no answer Imran on the second hand clam you bought shortly after buying the Vxr you are now trying to sell ?

Shame didnt think you would have the bollocks to answer anyway

J

So you admit you bought a rear clam then ?

your tellin me i did, so am asking you who from?

Somebody off here , one dark February evening, don't you remember ?

Still no Answer well and truly rumbled

I rest my case :) :P

TangoAlpha: Fixed quoting

#702 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

Hello from www.b3ta.com/talk.

I'm with Stew_S3 on this. I've read the whole thread and there's no public postings that make me believe any of it completely. I love the whole witch-hunt, it's been mental!

Fascinating read though.

Fascinating indeed...

I forgot to add that with the lack of direct evidence against Imran, I'm beginning to think that the Mods don't actually have any and were just trying to bluff Imran into an admission.

Personally I have come to a decision in my own mind but you have to remain objective and unbiased in order to come to an informed and correct verdict.

Where is the evidence? Without it, all of the accusers are deliberately misleading the thousands of people reading this thread.

#703 Guest_MujaRagheadKillaUK (Guest)

Guest_MujaRagheadKillaUK (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

Well i've just spent all morning reading this :groupjump: This is what i have to say Imran. -snip- A little over the top.... Edited by Moderator

Edited by CocoPops, 10 August 2007 - 01:07 PM.

#704 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

I'm with Stew_S3 on this. I've read the whole thread and there's no public postings that make me believe any of it completely. I love the whole witch-hunt, it's been mental!

Fascinating read though.

Fascinating indeed...

I forgot to add that with the lack of direct evidence against Imran, I'm beginning to think that the Mods don't actually have any and were just trying to bluff Imran into an admission.

Personally I have come to a decision in my own mind but you have to remain objective and unbiased in order to come to an informed and correct verdict.

Where is the evidence? Without it, all of the accusers are deliberately misleading the thousands of people reading this thread.

:lol: You have got to be kidding, there's more evidence, than the Yorkshire Ripper case

#705 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

Well i've just spent all morning reading this :groupjump:
This is what i have to say Imran.

-snip-

A little over the top....
Edited by Moderator

I managed to read that post before it was 'Moderated'.

Mod - A little over the top?? Man that was WAY over the top as are some of the other postings.

MujaRagheadKillaUK - You're not doing the reputation of our Majesty's armed forces any good there are you? Save your aggression for the battlefield mate otherwise you'll be Mr Jelly legs, believe me.

Edited by Stew_S3, 10 August 2007 - 01:11 PM.

#706 imran_over_me_cat

imran_over_me_cat

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Oh, and Imran_over_me_cat .... Imnotworthy best. username. ever :lol:

I aim to please!!! ;)

#707 chuno

chuno

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (playing and watching)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:15 PM

>click me<

:D

#708 joe_from_zetecs

joe_from_zetecs

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:17 PM

Hey guys greetings from www.zetecs.com, just spent the last couple of hours looking through this! Very interesting read, good work!

#709 Not Imran

Not Imran

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

>click me<

Very good, LOL. I made one earlier too. :P

http://www.grapheine...40d40af25e6e3a9

#710 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Fascinating read though.

Fascinating indeed...

:lol: You have got to be kidding, there's more evidence, than the Yorkshire Ripper case

No, there is 'some' circumstantial evidence. The so called evidence you mention does nothing more than point towards the scenario that is purported to have happened.

There is no, i repeat no direct, irrefutable evidence to support these claims, well, at least any that has been aired in this public thread.

#711 Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

>click me<

:D:D:D

Please could you be carefull when posting stuff like that, anyone who has only text read this thread might believe that Imran the innocent is actually a film star too ;)

#712 Delirium

Delirium

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:20 PM

OK, then I've lost track of it all in between the flames and the name calling. Can you do a link to each bit of hard evidence posted?

#713 mja182

mja182

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

http://www.grapheine...0c9874c75b520b9

#714 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:36 PM

Quote : OK, then I've lost track of it all in between the flames and the name calling. Can you do a link to each bit of hard evidence posted? Top of this page :rolleyes: ,photos ,eBay transactions, witnesses to transactions of clams etc and other spares, the list goes on and on thumbsup Jas

Edited by jasvxt, 10 August 2007 - 01:37 PM.

#715 1.8T 220

1.8T 220

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:36 PM

A quick hi from the Golf MkIV forums , have been watching with great interest :unsure: Fantastic reading .... chinky chinky to all here on the VX forums !! thumbsup

#716 Astrase20

Astrase20

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:40 PM

http://www.grapheine...394ea432dc95f58

#717 GTV16v

GTV16v

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

No, there is 'some' circumstantial evidence. The so called evidence you mention does nothing more than point towards the scenario that is purported to have happened.

There is no, i repeat no direct, irrefutable evidence to support these claims, well, at least any that has been aired in this public thread.

But then, all he had to do to totally refute the allegations was to photograph the three body numbers and the V5 main & previous owner pages and email them to the moderators. Not difficult and it would have instantly shown him to be bone fide if the documents supported his assertions. He chose not to. Not hard evidence admittedly, but it is difficult to attribute any other reason for not doing so other than he has been caught red handed. Combined with the other circumstancial evidence the balance of probability indicates that the assertions are correct.

Ultimately, it would have been very easy for him to prove he is on the level. He hasn't. And there has to be a reason for that.

#718 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

Quote :

OK, then I've lost track of it all in between the flames and the name calling. Can you do a link to each bit of hard evidence posted?

Top of this page :rolleyes: ,photos ,eBay transactions, witnesses to transactions of clams etc and other spares, the list goes on and on thumbsup

Jas

There are no photo's at the top of this page, the only photo's I've seen are the pics of the VXR with the private reg and the pics of the 54 plate VXR that Imran is trying to sell, what does that prove? NOTHING. It's incinuating that it's one and the same car but it has not been proven publicly, FACT.

Ebay transactions, witnesses to these transactions are nothing more than circumstantial evidence. It has not been proven that these parts were used to repair the 54 plate car.

Please, for our uneducated benefit, re-iterate this list that seemingly 'goes on and on'.

But then, all he had to do to totally refute the allegations was to photograph the three body numbers and the V5 main & previous owner pages and email them to the moderators. Not difficult and it would have instantly shown him to be bone fide if the documents supported his assertions. He chose not to. Not hard evidence admittedly, but it is difficult to attribute any other reason for not doing so other than he has been caught red handed. Combined with the other circumstancial evidence the balance of probability indicates that the assertions are correct.

Ultimately, it would have been very easy for him to prove he is on the level. He hasn't. And there has to be a reason for that.

Oh I totally agree but in a court of law, silence does not constitute guilt. If a client is not prepared or willing to give evidence then it is up to the prosecution to prove beyond all reasonable doubt their case and in this particular case, we, the public, are the judge and jury it seems.

Edited by Stew_S3, 10 August 2007 - 01:52 PM.

#719 Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Guest_I.M.RANT-HERINGER (Guest)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

Stories like this are scary, gonna stick with something safe as my next car i reckon like a White Honda S2000 or maybe even a Jap import Nissan Sylvia with fast and furious paintwork. Just struggling to find any good clean honest examples, anyone here able to help ;) ;)

#720 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

Go on then Stew_S3, admit it, you're Imran's Solicitor????? :poke: Think you're going to have to be a fooking magician to win this one. :lol:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)