Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#721 All_Torque

All_Torque

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

Can`t someone get down to the garage and view it, then report the results. My guess is that Imran will get paranoid when anyone shows up and think they know about this thread.

#722 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:02 PM

its got me thinking, i wonder if he still has those thorney race parts for sale? lol

#723 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:02 PM

:lol: Here's my effort ;) :-

http://www.grapheine...ay.php?id=94153

chinky chinky

Jas

#724 GTV16v

GTV16v

• 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

Oh I totally agree but in a court of law, silence does not constitute guilt. If a client is not prepared or willing to give evidence then it is up to the prosecution to prove beyond all reasonable doubt their case...

That would only really be valid in criminal proceedings. A case in the Crown court would be a civil matter and judged on the balance of probabilities which is much easier to achive.

#725 Imran-into-me-car

Imran-into-me-car

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

VXR Sweet 16 for sale, great car has covered just under 5k usual VXR goodies please call 07811 106827 for more info priced to sell £19995. For more pics just ask

Can someone help me upload some pics doesnt seem to wanna know, what is the procedure? :unsure:

A big hello from all of us at the :Mitsubishi Lancer Register Imran, good luck with the sale ROFL

Edited by Imran-into-me-car, 10 August 2007 - 02:20 PM.

#726 Silverback

Silverback

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

And they wonder how the UK film industry can be in such a state, some of the puppies posted here are absolute classics thumbsup

#727 NickH

NickH

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

:lol: Here's my effort ;) :-

http://www.grapheine...ay.php?id=94153

chinky chinky

Jas

Imnotworthy @ Jas

Bloody hilarious :lol: :lol:

#728 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

Oh I totally agree but in a court of law, silence does not constitute guilt. If a client is not prepared or willing to give evidence then it is up to the prosecution to prove beyond all reasonable doubt their case...

That would only really be valid in criminal proceedings. A case in the Crown court would be a civil matter and judged on the balance of probabilities which is much easier to achive.

With the apparent witch hunt and all 'band wagon' jumping going on, coupled with the lack of direct, hard evidence, the judicial system is the only 'template' that can be applied to make sense of this seemingly one sided mess.

IMO of course.

#729 MrTurner

MrTurner

• 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:23 PM

I'm defo thinking Stew_S3 is a member of Imran_over_a_big_rock_and_rolled_his_cars family, solicitor or something. The only person who is trying to say the guy has done nothing wrong, especially now Imran hasn't posted in a while... :poke:

Edited by MrTurner, 10 August 2007 - 02:24 PM.

#730 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:29 PM

I'm defo thinking Stew_S3 is a member of Imran_over_a_big_rock_and_rolled_his_cars family, solicitor or something. The only person who is trying to say the guy has done nothing wrong, especially now Imran hasn't posted in a while...

:poke:

Where oh where I have once posted that Imran has done nothing wrong??

Typical and highlights my points that people don't read threads properly, misquote and jump to conclusions.

I am merely stating the case as I see it, objectively, subjectively and with an open and unbiased approach.

And no, I am not Imrans solicitor.

#731 jamie_duff

jamie_duff

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:29 PM

Awesome detective work ladies and gents. Whether or not the history is proven is somewhat immaterial to me - I would never buy a car from anyone so unwilling to answer questions! :blink: I'll finish with a big hello from everyone on UKCougar.com (One of our members "skindemon" sold hi silver V6 Cougar for a N/A VX220 a while back, but he's sold on since then too - never did get round to checking this place out until I heard about this thread!) Best Regards to all, Jamie

#732 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

Typical and highlights my points that people don't read threads properly, misquote and jump to conclusions.

I am merely stating the case as I see it, objectively, subjectively and with an open and unbiased approach.

No, I now realise my error in judgement, what with all this sitting on the fence business, you're obviously a politician. :D

Burn him! :flame:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#733 skidsharples

skidsharples

• PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:47 PM

No doubt all the real Lawyers reading this are starting to cringe about people posting about the english judicial system criminal and civil, who have a complete lack of knowledge thereof. Crown Courts Civil? What the hell is that about. The real lawyers on here know that only certain items can be posted on a public forum. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you must be very careful what is put on a public forum. The mods simply cannot post anything further on this topic as if they did, they would be in breach of aforesaid act. Lets just leave matters alone now and move on. This arguing is now becoming like the Jeremy Kyle show, and is becoming a little tiresome. It is people that post on forums like this and "think" they know the law is the reason why the Criminal Justice system is the way it is.

#734 MrTurner

MrTurner

• 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:47 PM

I'm defo thinking Stew_S3 is a member of Imran_over_a_big_rock_and_rolled_his_cars family, solicitor or something. The only person who is trying to say the guy has done nothing wrong, especially now Imran hasn't posted in a while...

And that's the other thing with forums, there are the occasional people like you who read every single detail and get far too anal about every word and it's placement.

OK - instead of saying 'the guy has done nothing wrong' I should have said 'defending the innocent instead of proven guilty'.

Either way, I've read every single post in this forum (I have a very easy job at the mo :)) and I've made my own decision. They opose your views, I guess we'll leave it there.

I wonder if VXR 16 will end up as an icon. Like DeLoreans were bought even though they were sh!t.

#735 Piltz2004

Piltz2004

• 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:52 PM

As for all you ***** out there, get over it. Trading standards u say? :lol: they wont be doin a thing. The law is "Buyer Beware". A Bodyshop doing dodgy stuff(like repairing cars) you guys are so clever. What you guys are saying is a bodyshop that repairs cars is dodgy, name me any bodyshop that doesnt repair cars. I suppose all you knobs who have posted have never had any work done on your cars, because the that would mean when you sell it your scammers. Please get a life and get over it

For the Audi boys, I'd say the quoted line above is almost an admission of guilt, maybe some might see it another way but basically he's saying "Yeah alright that's what I do, I know no-one can really do anything about it so I dont give a rat's ass" Then going on to justify it by saying that any car which has been into the bodyshop (even to remove a scratch) is just as guilty as he!

www.clubvauxhall.net

#736 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:53 PM

And that's the other thing with forums, there are the occasional people like you who read every single detail and get far too anal about every word and it's placement.

OK - instead of saying 'the guy has done nothing wrong' I should have said 'defending the innocent instead of proven guilty'.

Either way, I've read every single post in this forum (I have a very easy job at the mo :)) and I've made my own decision. They opose your views, I guess we'll leave it there.

I wonder if VXR 16 will end up as an icon. Like DeLoreans were bought even though they were sh!t.

Actually, my personal view is probably not what you'd expect as the people that have PM'd me will tell you.

My point is, without seeing the irrefutable evidence, I cannot hand on heart say yea or nay, my personal views mean nothing really do they.

Also, reading every last detail does not make you 'anal' about anything, it allows you to make an 'informed' decision and have a better understanding of what people are trying to say. The command of the English language leaves somewhat to be desired on most forums these days.

Edited by Stew_S3, 10 August 2007 - 02:58 PM.

#737 paintshield

paintshield

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

MMM I would like to address my comments to Stew 53, in the absolutist sense you are of course correct, the issue here is that THIS is a small community and I know many of these guys personally, Mods and Members and I for one would take what THEY say on faith, whether they choose to release ALL the information is of course up to them, as a legal eagle (it certainly is what you appear to be sorry if your not), you will be well aware of the website owners and Moderators liabilities to Imram, if they are NOT correct in what they are allowing to be alleged. Given this has run so far and has YET to be contested by the "Accused", with hard facts being sought from him also. T he conclusions most are now drawing (Myself included) would be well founded to any reasonable observer, criticisms of those reflecting this view are a little naive (with all due respect), given he has had EVERY opportunity to put this to bed!! Cheers

#738 Stew_S3

Stew_S3

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

MMM

I would like to address my comments to Stew 53, in the absolutist sense you are of course correct, the issue here is that THIS is a small community and I know many of these guys personally, Mods and Members and I for one would take what THEY say on faith, whether they choose to release ALL the information is of course up to them, as a legal eagle (it certainly is what you appear to be sorry if your not), you will be well aware of the website owners and Moderators liabilities to Imram, if they are NOT correct in what they are allowing to be alleged.

Given this has run so far and has YET to be contested by the "Accused", with hard facts being sought from him also. T

he conclusions most are now drawing (Myself included) would be well founded to any reasonable observer, criticisms of those reflecting this view are a little naive (with all due respect), given he has had EVERY opportunity to put this to bed!!

Cheers

Indeed, but from this thread's perspective and for all the non VXR owning public's 'pleasure' :) (for want of a better word) it would be satisfying to put this to bed with some degree of closure.

#739 Matt

Matt

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Actually, my personal view is probably not what you'd expect as the people that have PM'd me will tell you.

My point is, without seeing the irrefutable evidence, I cannot hand on heart say yea or nay, my personal views mean nothing really do they.

Please, i'm interested in your personal view, as to be honest that's all this thread is!! As the HARD evidence has been kept by the mods and parties involved, i guess as they do not want any direct trouble (legal i presume) which is, i suppose fair enough.

So how do you see it?

(incase you weren't aware my view is hang the.... joking, although i personally have no real proof to go by, anyone acting like that seems to have something to hide. Therefore i would never buy the car!! Also i take the words of some long term members with a reasonable amount of trust as they have been around for quite sometime and have there finger on the pulse whereas Imran obviously has his finger firmly shoved up his own arse)

Edited by Matt, 10 August 2007 - 03:12 PM.

#740 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:08 PM

Indeed, but from this thread's perspective and for all the non VXR owning public's 'pleasure' :) (for want of a better word) it would be satisfying to put this to bed with some degree of closure.

*Awaits official statement from Sir Ian Blair.* :P

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users