• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#921 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

Jees my eyes are hurting now after catching up after the site crashed! I see I finally got my wish! :) He hasn't posted in ages now :jump: Bye bye con man :rolleyes: Hello to all the peeps that have joined us & supported us in all this :grouphug: This is a great forum & we always help eachother out & have a great laugh too thumbsup edit-oh just made it 47 pages now :lol:

Edited by amanda, 11 August 2007 - 06:51 PM.

#922 theotherhalf

theotherhalf

• Pip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Nearly in Wales...... ;)

#923 Digitalpimp88

Digitalpimp88

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Hello from Civic Type R forum :) what a funny guy.... this reminds me of the time another fellar also called Imran funny enough but from b´ham was selling a BMW I was looking at... he told me his grandad died and so was moving to pakistan to look after his gran. I ended up buying another BM but he rang me 2 weeks later because he had my name BMW under his phone. He asked if I wanted to buy a new one he just got "in" I said whats a matter did your grandad come back to life lol I procedeed to prank call him daily :0) anyways good job boys, shame he didn´t want to meet up id be well up for visiting :9mm:

#924 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

anyways good job boys,

Now now :poke: girls too :lol: ;)

#925 ianrm

ianrm

Joined - in the past 10.02.2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,097 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Football, Cars & Fish keeping.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

Nearly in Wales...... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#926 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

Nearly in Wales...... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol R1CHY hope that kettle is nearly boiled :P ;)

#927 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

Nearly in Wales...... ;)

:lol: :lol: ..... :o runs to hide :D

#928 imranting2

imranting2

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

it took me 47 pages but i finally figured out who imran really is...he's that michael palin look-alike in the dead parrot skit.

#929 type r

type r

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

Hello everyone Best thread I have ever read!!! lol Directed to it from www.JAPNORTHEAST.co.uk

Edited by type r, 11 August 2007 - 08:49 PM.

#930 Joe-Turbo

Joe-Turbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,176 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

22:00 on a sat night :o 299 User(s) are reading this topic (293 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

#931 Spanky McWigglesworth

Spanky McWigglesworth

• 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

Attached File  saabwreck.jpg   10.06KB   4 downloadsGreetings from the 1979 Beige LHD Peugot 605 Club (Corsica\Sardinia Chapter) Actually Saab Central message board. We would like to add that this attack on poor Imran has been nasty uncalled for and smacks of blatant racism. It is cruel and hurts my sensibilities. This sort of witch hunt is reminiscent of the McCarthy hearings of the 1950s. No facts and innuendo. Look this thread and burn it. Nah! Just kidding! I love this! Show this to your kids, and let them know what happens when you fib. P.S. if my wife calls, tell her I was having a drink with you. Besides who reads these things anyway! Greetings from the other side of the pond. Want to buy a "like new" Saab?

#932 D1.220

D1.220

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

STOP PRESS

"Surge in value of VX220's following recent website discussion" :D

Dam, sold mine recently :beat: :drink:

#933 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:30 PM

I would now ask that all members (new or old) who have posted here review their own posts for content of potentially racist nature, any post which is not self policed will be moderated as any and all racist content is not tolerated in any way.

Fair point, time for editing of our own posts to be timeless and a delete ability then?

#934 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Will this thread ever end...? Come on Imran, your appearance is long overdue Just noticed its now on detailingworld aswell!!

#935 OmegaOwner

OmegaOwner

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

Cracking read.

Not a VX220 owner, just visiting from another Vauxhall forum - http://www.omegaowners.com

#936 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:28 PM

I would now ask that all members (new or old) who have posted here review their own posts for content of potentially racist nature, any post which is not self policed will be moderated as any and all racist content is not tolerated in any way.

Fair point, time for editing of our own posts to be timeless and a delete ability then?

Oh what 'Antgtv' would have given for those features :P

#937 briandamaged

briandamaged

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:38 PM

Directed here from www.retro-rides.com, the National Street Rod Association...just about everywhere really! What a cracking thread, well done guys for exposing this scumbag piece of pondlife. :9mm:

#938 Charlie.

Charlie.

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:39 PM

Don't suppose anyone knows the VIN of the damaged car in the pics to compare to Imrans one?

Then all Imrans backers would have inconclusive proof.

Oh, found Imrans VIN..................

Posted Image

#939 number16

number16

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:57 PM

can someone give me a bit of advice? I seam to have parted with 20K of cash on a car that only sits on 3 wheels at any one time!

I tried to contace the seller but aparantly he wasnt in but his brother said hes coming and going all the time to use his computer!?!

is a nice shade of red though looks almost new!! like its had a respray at some time

also has anyone got any VXR badges for sale, non of my cars are debadged ya see ;)

:groupjump:

hi from http://www.pughostin...ead.php?t=58639

#940 MiniDan

MiniDan

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:16 PM

Directed here from www.retro-rides.com too :D (Will be staying though as I've been thinking about a VX220 for a while anyway :D) Anyway... back to the topic... I buy/sell a lot of stuff off the internet, did he not realise that the internet is a big place and members of other car forums (and other forums) visit different forums? People all over the place now are going to be reading this and keeping an eye out for anyone with the same name, variations he has previously used and anything related. Sorry, not helping with the 47 pages that are already past :P But had to just say that ^ PS. Top looking forum BTW thumbsup

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)