Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#941 avisitor

avisitor

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:18 PM

Hello, thought it would be in keeping with the precedent set earlier in this thread to announce that it has lumbered all the way over to a videogames forum. I don't even know what a VW2x20202 is, but this was an interesting read. I love all the smilies. We don't have many :( :grouphug: :groupjump: :sleepy: Imnotworthy :tumble:

#942 imransatwat

imransatwat

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:23 PM

Hi ladies and gentlemen. Greetings from the Lexus Owners Club (www.lexusownersclub.co.uk) Thanks so much to everyone on this topic, you've really given all of us such a giggle and I for one am just waiting for Imran to reappear and answer some of the questions. In the past few days, your VX220's have gone global and I've never seen so many people, myself included registering just to comment on what a complete cock someone is. The username escapes me, but the person that did that 'Imran I've found your dog' with Borat impersonation post is a complete genius and has had me giggling like a schoolgirl all evening - mindless sniggering in my office. Please don't stop this post, I know it's not getting anywhere other than childish name calling but it's giving us such a huge laugh on our forums. He deserves everything that comes to him and I just hope I never have the displeasure of having to meet him. We should organise a huge car-club meet outside his supposed brothers place, that'll put the heebyjeebies up him - assuming he exists. Thank you all for a really entertaining thread - we're all still watching. And waiting.................................

Edited by imransatwat, 11 August 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#943 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:35 PM

22:00 on a sat night :o

299 User(s) are reading this topic (293 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

00.35 on a Sunday morning

299 User(s) are reading this topic (287 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

:blink:

#944 inglishg

inglishg

• 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:36 PM

Wow...three hours of reading... :(

Got the link from www.lrboards.com

Yeah, it's a Land Rover site! :D

Keep up the good investigative work. It's good to pass on warnings of scams (not that this is one of course m'lud ;) )

I'll pass on the link to the Dodge Caliber forum (http://caliberowners...php?topic=968.0) to spread the word even further.

Edited by inglishg, 11 August 2007 - 11:41 PM.

#945 MK5

MK5

• 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

hello from www.cortina80.net

yep - a Ford Cortina forum - you remember those - your dad had one!!

Posted Image

#946 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:54 PM

Nah, my neighbour had one.

My dad had a Maxi :(

#947 VXJON

VXJON

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

My dad had a red cortina and it was better than your dads :tt:

#948 Kinky

Kinky

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:18 AM

PHer here, great to see the community spirit in outing the fraudster. :D

Ditto - another from PistonHeads chinky chinky

#949 buster.g40

buster.g40

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:24 AM

WOW.....3 hours reading that.

This thread is everywhere.....

Imran....You are INFAMOUS...

Hello from http://www.clubpolo.co.uk

Posted Image

#950 Celador@FTOOC

Celador@FTOOC

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:35 AM

Fantastic thread. Great read, although it did take me bloody ages to get to the end :D

We've just got the link to this thread over on the FTO owners club site: http://www.ftooc.org/

All hail the power of the interweb :P

#951 F&B76

F&B76

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:50 AM

Greetings from GC. I don't have a car, I haven't even got round to taking the practical test yet, but a quality piece of internettery is this. Lovely.

#952 Autofive

Autofive

• 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:08 AM

greetings

i found this thread via retro rides and I posted the link onto Cortina80.net

and its just taken me 3 hours to read the whole thread - great detective work

lets just hope No.16 heads for the crusher

Posted ImagePosted Image
I'm not driving fast, I'm just flying low

#953 city-rhodes

city-rhodes

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:46 AM

Hi guys... what a wicked thread, its gotta be the best one i've read in a very long time.......

From a member of VVOC

Posted Image

Edited by city-rhodes, 12 August 2007 - 01:53 AM.

#954 Spanky McWigglesworth

Spanky McWigglesworth

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:06 AM

IMRAN come back man! You are as big as the hampster dance and youtube! We miss you! We need you we love you! Chanting! IMRAN IMRAN IMRAN IMRAN IMRAN IMRAN IMRAN getting louder! A contest maybe? First prize a week in Crawley. Second prize two weeks!

#955 Imran_away_from_the_police

Imran_away_from_the_police

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:44 AM

Boody Hell
193 guests, 55 members 1 anonymous members are online!!

Hello Guests!! :D

Do register and say hello :) Let us know where you came from! :D

Well since then you've reached over 500 online at one time, very impressive, are there even that many VX220's in the country?

So hi from 100nx.com
That's these little coupes from Nissan if u've never heard of them:
Posted Image

Oh, and also hi from the north sea, this thread has kept me amused all night so thanks, i think i started at about 10:30pm Saturday and it's now 3:30AM Sunday (i did stop to eat though) but yeah u defo brightened up my night with nothing to do on this oil rig.

I managed to read every page so i'm quite impressed with myself for reading so much, haha.

I didn't know anything about these little [expensive] cars til i read this thread and i now know a considerable amount more so their stock's just increased in my book. I have been curious for a while tho cos i keep seeing one parked by a speed bump on my way to my Nana's house in Concord Washington (that any of u?)
Anyhoo i'm going off topic...

I'm gunna keep my eye on this thread, i hope that Imran loses a lot of money on this car!

I find it amusing how he pulls the race card on an internet forum where no1 can even see the guy!

Anyway, good job to the members and mods here for sussing Imran-the-con-man out, looks like u got a tight forum, keep it up!

#956 NewZealandHondas

NewZealandHondas

• 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

Hello everyone, I would just like to say hi from New Zealand from everyone here at www.nzhondas.com - a New Zealand Honda club thumbsup

Posted Image

I would also like to say - IMRAN ... YOU GOT OWNED!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! :9mm:

MAD VTAK JDM YO! Imnotworthy

We would also like to say to a fellow nzhonda member - Miketurbohonda - Mc'Civic :beat:

Edited by NewZealandHondas, 12 August 2007 - 02:52 AM.

#957 S3JoJo

S3JoJo

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:22 AM

Hi all, found the link to this excellent thread from Audi-Sport

I waited 2 days for your server to come back on and proceeded to read the whole lot in around 3 hours! :blink:

Huge fan of the VX220, I've been fortunate to ride shotgun in Thorney's tweaked example rallly , too bad about No.16 though... thumbsdown

Edited by S3JoJo, 12 August 2007 - 03:25 AM.

#958 reverendmr2oc

reverendmr2oc

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:32 AM

chinky chinky greetings from the mr2 owners club chinky chinky mr2oc.co.uk bloody hell, cant believe ive just sat hre and reead all of this.. (3 hours gone) some of you guys are wasted in your jobs..join the police !! they need detectives :drink: anyway!! i,ll keep watching this , cant wait for the outcome !! regards reverend jim chinky chinky

Edited by reverendmr2oc, 12 August 2007 - 04:13 AM.

#959 HitmanGTi

HitmanGTi

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:44 AM

Greetings from

Posted Image
Multi Euro Branded Car Club

from all way down in New Zealand

rallly

Wish we had vxRs in New Zealand they are so cool...

Love a Good Scandal!!!

Ta ta for now!!!

Anton

Edited by HitmanGTi, 12 August 2007 - 05:46 AM.

#960 Edmund

Edmund

• 1 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel ( I especially like l o n g road trips and just completed one of nearly 3 weeks and over 4200 miles through the southern US), fishing , nature and most outdoor activities.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:19 AM

Hello to all from New Jersey USA - I have never seen a VX220 over here but wish I had. This thread was without a doubt the best I have ever read. Imran must have been a little bonkers to think he could pull off a scam of this magnitude in a community of enthusiasts for a fairly exclusive and limited production car. If you want to export him to my side of the pond I could steer him the right direction to insure that he will be hated over here. We have literally thousands of flood damaged cars from the recent rounds of hurricanes here in the US. All of them need a new home and I think that he is the guy for the task. Does he know anything about " pimped out rides " and "spinner wheels" ? On second thought maybe you guys should keep him - in a structured enviornment. I found your forum on a link from SAABCentral. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Edmund, 12 August 2007 - 06:25 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users