Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#981 Ignis_Rally_Beast

Ignis_Rally_Beast

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

Hi from the Suzuki Ignis and Swift Owner's Club UK www.sisoc.co.uk I read through the entire thing - took 3 hours - well worth it though! gotta go rallying... rallly EDIT: woohoo i took it to 50 pages!!!

Edited by Ignis_Rally_Beast, 12 August 2007 - 01:25 PM.

#982 Elaine

Elaine

S4s Esprit.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Guns, Keeping fit & healthy eating (Taking note of the Chapman theory).

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:26 PM

He's getting famous now, click here:
Imran the cornershop once

Very good Andy - Nearly as good as your shooting skills. ;)

E. :D

#983 Omega

Omega

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:36 PM

Well congratulations on your fantastic Detective skills good that this to**er has been divulged as to that what he is a con merchant

A warm Hello from http://www.omegaowne...m/forum/YaBB.pl

Edited by Omega, 12 August 2007 - 01:38 PM.

#984 Zok @ www.omegaowners.com

Zok @ www.omegaowners.com

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

Hi from the Omega Owners Forum again, top job and a great laugh. Imran don't start selling Omegas the gang at OOF will have you sussed just as quickly as these guys :groupjump:

#985 JordanLW

JordanLW

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:48 PM

Got a link to this from a football forum! Well worth the read and the laughs, well done Imran you bellend

#986 FEOC

FEOC

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:58 PM

Well it took me about 4 hours over the couse of almost week but managed to get thru the whole thread!
Well done eveyone for catching him out nice to see all the camaradary between forums!
Got sent here from The FEOC (Ford Enthuiasts & Owners Club)

Edited by FEOC, 12 August 2007 - 01:59 PM.

#987 sassanach

sassanach

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

i have just spent the last 2 hours of my life reading this thread and i have neen right royally entertained.i have never seen anyone owned so well in my life.keep up the good fight and one more post towards the 1k :D :D :D

#988 ramin

ramin

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

hello from www.donnycruise.com got the link on there been reading this for which seems an eternity why do cocks try to get away with this kind of thing especialy with a rareish motor on a car lovers site the FOOL nice work mods/admin/everyone else IMRAN do you want to buy a lada :tumble: thats all you will probably see of him now

#989 D P Dance

D P Dance

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:23 PM

Hello from the grumpieroldmen forum. Most of our posters own Nissan Micras, (although none will admit it.) Come on over and visit us, we have few teeth so do not bite, although we can give you a nasty suck.

#990 WeeWillyHarris

WeeWillyHarris

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

Irrelevant information regarding VeeFix - A company that IS NOT linked to this thread! ---Edited by Moderator---

Edited by CocoPops, 12 August 2007 - 02:44 PM.

#991 funkykebab

funkykebab

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:45 PM

Imnotworthy Imnotworthy Just got this thread on my forum 100nxc.net, took me ages to read and at some points I really felt for Imran but then as it went on it just got clearer it was fishy. Imnotworthy Have to say the VX220 is about the only Vauxhall I would consider buying :wub: , the other being the Monaro :wub: ! I have never read a more entertaining post ever! Thanks for the fun!!!!! Matt

Edited by funkykebab, 12 August 2007 - 02:52 PM.

#992 mx6

mx6

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

nice thread, very funny love the movies. imran, i have a mazda mx6 which needs some body work any chance of a quote? also lads i have car 66 for sale a little known car made for a director of vauxhall yours for £25,000, i have full service history which is coming off the printer as i type, loads of mots, when a bloke i met in the pub drops them round to me and lots of pic , poorly photo shopped to show i own the car. www.mx6.com home for the worlds mazda mx6 2.5 v6 owners, real cars for real men (we have some girls on there too)

#993 LUEFatCannibal

LUEFatCannibal

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

Hi from LUElinks, 4chan, and the EVE Online forums! www.4chan.org www.luelinks.net www.eve-online.com Great read guys, you make the internet a good place, worth the whole 50 pages.

Edited by LUEFatCannibal, 12 August 2007 - 03:08 PM.

#994 Justg

Justg

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:57 PM

Hi from www.club-renault.co.uk the definitive club for Renault Owners

I would just like to say a big well done to the Admin and Mods for exposing this conman Imnotworthy

Edited by Justg, 12 August 2007 - 03:59 PM.

#995 Imran_over_me_foot

Imran_over_me_foot

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

When will the rip off merchant come on and admit it? Come on Imran, ya big girly. :poke: :tumble:

#996 ram_in

ram_in

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

Congrats on a great bit of reading, linked to it from http://forum.bmwcarmagazine.com/.

Imran you are a grade one knob, you must be proud

#997 Polanski

Polanski

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:08 PM

Congrats on a great bit of reading, linked to it from http://forum.bmwcarmagazine.com/.

Imran you are a grade one knob, you must be proud

echoed here, damn sick of these people on both PistonHeads (always from Italy!) and Autotrader scammers, remember if it sounds to good to be true it is!

One down.

Paul

#998 Imran McCrae

Imran McCrae

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:29 PM

Hi everyone,

I've popped over from vvoc.com to see what all the fuss is about !!

Top thread guys, it makes quite an interesting read, and a cracking bit of detective work too.

Sorry Imran old pal. they've sussed you big time, stop protesting take it on the chin like a man !!!!!!

Edited by Imran McCrae, 12 August 2007 - 05:30 PM.

#999 lockstock

lockstock

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:06 PM

Hi from a Leeds United forum, your notoriety is world wide Imran, smoked out and done up like a Kipper, nice work chaps!!

I doubt he'll be able to move it for the sum of the parts his brother bought them on Flea bay for. :D

http://www.leedsu-forum.org.uk/policy.asp

Edited by lockstock, 12 August 2007 - 06:07 PM.

#1000 M3 Compact

M3 Compact

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:07 PM

Boody Hell
193 guests, 55 members 1 anonymous members are online!!

Hello Guests!! :D

Do register and say hello :) Let us know where you came from! :D

Great thread.Posted Image

Reading it on the BMWcar forum. chinky chinky

Posted Image

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)