Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1001 Imran@nsc

Imran@nsc

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

Hi all great thread got it off http://www.nationalshowcars.co.uk/ we are all pissing ourselves great mod/admin support here guys keep up the good work

IMRAN FTL

#1002 scania

scania

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Wow...three hours of reading... :(

Got the link from www.lrboards.com

Yeah, it's a Land Rover site! :D

Keep up the good investigative work. It's good to pass on warnings of scams (not that this is one of course m'lud ;) )

I'll pass on the link to the Dodge Caliber forum (http://caliberowners...php?topic=968.0) to spread the word even further.

yeah 2 guys with landies on a sports car site eh! incidently my dad had a zephyr 6 so there na na na na na

this must be the funniest thread ive ever read and the longest...............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#1003 Andy-C

Andy-C

• 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

It's taken me all day to get back on here :angry: the server seems to crashing a bit :angry: Maybe you should ask Imran's brother to repair it, I hear he's good at repairing thing's that have crashed ;) :D

#1004 Gresh

Gresh

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

It's taken me half the weekend to read this. So next time I have a couple of days spare I'll head back :dry:

Anyhoo, hello from LRBoards, been linked into Land Rover Land.

I'm disappointed that Imran hasn't been back to welcome his public!

Useful place too, I've now found a 'Tina website too! :lol: Had fourteen in the past.

Regards

Gresh

#1005 Autofive

Autofive

• 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

It's taken me half the weekend to read this. So next time I have a couple of days spare I'll head back :dry:

Anyhoo, hello from LRBoards, been linked into Land Rover Land.

I'm disappointed that Imran hasn't been back to welcome his public!

Useful place too, I've now found a 'Tina website too! :lol: Had fourteen in the past.

Regards

Gresh

:D :D :D

Posted Image

COME poof IMRAN poof FACE YOUR PUBLIC

think of the opportunities to sell us all dodgy motors?

i personally need a dodgy beemer and a rolled focus can you or 'your brother' help?

#1006 n1k_ns

n1k_ns

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  • Interests:Date Of VX First Registration: 01/03/2002

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

CAN'T WE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW??!! ITS GETTING OLD AND THE SITE IS CONSTANTLY DOWN

Start a new one on Type116 :P

:9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm:

#1007 JimmyJamJerusalem

JimmyJamJerusalem

So annoying I got my own room.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Beer, Boxing.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:29 PM

CAN'T WE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW??!! ITS GETTING OLD AND THE SITE IS CONSTANTLY DOWN

Start a new one on Type116 :P

:9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm: :9mm:

I was just about to ask the same question!

I've not been able to get on here till now, as it's crashing all the time!!!!!!!!

And no, the irony of me adding to the problem is not lost on me :P

Edited by JimmyJamJerusalem, 12 August 2007 - 09:30 PM.

#1008 Pipo

Pipo

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Computer, automotive technics, electronics, MTB, Alpine ski, playing keyboard.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:02 PM

Imran's problem is he can't keep on pretending anymore :dry: Or he keeps on claiming his innocence, in which case he have no reason not to let Thorney check his VXR. Or he admit he's was telling lies the whole time :) If he comment here again, he has to show his colours.

A small summary about our friend Imran and his company (for those who want to do business with him ;) )

Posted Image

Company Name: Customize Bodyworkz
Company Address: Unit 1b, Stephonson Palce, Crawley, United Kingdom
City/Town: Crawley
Province/State: Crawley
Country/Region: United Kingdom
Zip/Postal Code: RH10 1TL
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Homepage: http://www.customizebodyworkz.com/
Contact Person (Department): Imran Zahid (tel 07788663363)

http://streetmap.co....p=newsearch.srf

Edited by Pipo, 12 August 2007 - 10:22 PM.

#1009 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:21 PM

Agree that it has served its purpose. Imran has been exposed. Time to close the post and return to normality

#1010 Lester

Lester

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

Hi all from a fellow Vauxhall owner on www.vxpirates.com Good to see club members helping out others on a club forum. This is what forums are all about. Its taken me over 4 hours over the last 3 days to read this through and what a great read. Well done to Admin and the Mods for finding out the info and for keeping this thread open. However it would be nice to see a conclusion to the saga. As Imran does not appear to have come forward with what he knows, it would be to see the proof the Admin/Mods have. You don’t have to name names, just the info and I do believe you. chinky chinky

I loved the Bombay clips. pmsl :D

Imran you’re a legend or should that be bellend?

Posted Image

#1011 SmellyPumper

SmellyPumper

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:11 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi all!

Great thread, great forum. Nice one VXRs!

Imran, I get the distinct impression you are reading ALL of this thread in detail over and over again wondering how on Earth you could be such a plank(while logged in as a guest). I'd bet you're no doubt sat in a corner shaking like a shitting dog worrying about the outcome of your actions inlight of both the aforementioned bdoyshop, and yourself! You silly boy.

To those of you that are asking for the thread to be locked, I appreacite it will stop the teplies, however what good will it do in the long run? Users will still log into the forum to read the thread over and over again............thus still jamming the server.

I'll say it again, great work everyone and pass the word. I'm actually hoping, as has been said, that a newspaper get hold of this story and plaster it throughout the media!

On a side note, to the armchair lawyer- one of the fundamental differnces between the civil and criminal courts is the burden of proof. The latter requiring, as said, a higher level of proof. Should civil litigation be brought about as a reult of Imran's action between himself and a private individual, the case would be heard in a civil court (county) upn complaint by the poor sod who bought the car(claimant). Should trading standards become involved as a result of an actuall trade dealings through a private body(Imran personally/privately), and the circs be considered serious enough, this would then be refered to the criminal courts for ruling. Again, clearly the latter would carry a more severe penalty(perhaps even custodial).

Imran, you have been warned. I suggest you own up or post proof to back up your claims before someone decides to forward this thread to the newspapers................ do you want your brothers garage(is that really true? two brothers both called Imran? Sure bud) dragged through the papers?

Edited by SmellyPumper, 12 August 2007 - 11:15 PM.

#1012 imran off with the money

imran off with the money

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:14 PM

hello all, and greetings from the skyline register this thread has gone global, and is a great advert for your forum (although perhaps a bit too much playground fight talk allowed from the original coupster sorry poster) imran, oh imran your name is a joke throughout the web as is the name of your business, and your brother's business does veejay mind at all? i just hope this ends how it should with you being prosecuted for fraudulent misrepresentation and getting the treatment you deserve ps thanks to your persistant stupidity we all know about you instant karma... well done muppet of the year

#1013 vx220na

vx220na

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Cars, leetube.co.uk (making tunes) Gaming, Drums, Art... etc etc

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:17 PM

Yes... Our site cannot take the MASSIVE influx of traffic, But hey, I will live with our site going down, now and again, to promote this thread!! It is a Classic read. Really is. Nothing gets by the VX folks. :groupjump:

#1014 Joe-Turbo

Joe-Turbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,176 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:21 PM

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

#1015 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:12 AM

hello from www.cortina80.net

yep - a Ford Cortina forum - you remember those - your dad had one!!

Posted Image

Hey a Mk 5 cortina, I had one of them , It had a vinyl roof.

Part chopped it for a montego cos the drivers door window fell out :blink:

#1016 ram_in

ram_in

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

My dad had a Zodiac Executive, i got a Granada 2.8 which was nice :) Aw shucks Imran come on give us another laugh you winker ;)

#1017 Imran and ran all the way home

Imran and ran all the way home

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

Hi from www.yachtsandyachting.com Quality thread just made me laugh all the way through! god knows how I'll get up in a few hours though :D

#1018 imran_and_ran_and_ran

imran_and_ran_and_ran

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:22 AM

hi all from forum.bmwcarmagazine.com cant believe how long this took to read and that it is now 320 in the morning. IMRAN YOU COWARD GET POSTING tell you what mods your could sell some banner advertising after this! thumbsup

#1019 Imran_cause_he_crashed

Imran_cause_he_crashed

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:51 AM

hi from uk-polos.net :flame: can't believe I just read all that! Well done mods for some great investigative work

#1020 Spanky McWigglesworth

Spanky McWigglesworth

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:08 AM

Attached File  speedster.jpg   49.61KB   4 downloadsMaybe it was debadged for a reason? Maybe he was cloning an Opel Speedster??

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)