Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1021 imran a body shop in crawley

imran a body shop in crawley

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:57 AM

Imran's problem is he can't keep on pretending anymore :dry: Or he keeps on claiming his innocence, in which case he have no reason not to let Thorney check his VXR. Or he admit he's was telling lies the whole time :) If he comment here again, he has to show his colours.

A small summary about our friend Imran and his company (for those who want to do business with him ;) )

Posted Image

Company Name: Customize Bodyworkz
Company Address: Unit 1b, Stephonson Palce, Crawley, United Kingdom
City/Town: Crawley
Province/State: Crawley
Country/Region: United Kingdom
Zip/Postal Code: RH10 1TL
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Homepage: http://www.customizebodyworkz.com/
Contact Person (Department): Imran Zahid (tel 07788663363)

http://streetmap.co....p=newsearch.srf

surely if the above information is true,then this should have serious implications for imran and his company.
arent there laws against traders deliberately misleading the public ???

hopefully he's already been reported to the relevant authorities..if not.i'm sure that'll happen soon enough.

fantastic work by the mods, well done for exposing this crook !! chinky chinky

#1022 Wrecked Exotics (VX220 No 16)

Wrecked Exotics (VX220 No 16)

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:43 AM

Bonjour From MINI2.com Its official, this is the best thread ever. LMFAO @ Imrans ebay purchases including a Spray Gun and Welder! High quality tools being purchased there through ebay... For all the people trying to debate in terms of Imrans guilt... ''there is always one''. Over 200'000 people have viwed this thread and 99% of the people agree Imran is a bellend.

#1023 rabg1

rabg1

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:49 AM

hello from atr.org.uk. :D ive been reading this thread daily for about a week. great site and some nice people one here. oh and i loved the video well done people chinky chinky thumbsup

#1024 bigdawg

bigdawg

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:11 AM

Hi all, I picked up this thread from a link on the Vauxhall Sports Car Club forum and spent most of last night reading this but it was well worth the effort! This has got to be the best forum thread on the net so far its interesting, entertaining and its truly gone global!!! A big well done to the mods and members of this site for knowing their stuff, doing their homework, spotting the con and shopping this fraudster! It reminds me of a show that used to be on tv called the cook report!!! Keep up the good work!!!! :)

#1025 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:21 AM

Hi y'all, another reprobate from http://www.lrboards.com here
Well done you lot on exposing this to$$er!!
And, Imran, if you're reading your unwanted publicity for your brothers business FFS DON'T ever consider going into scamming selling Land Rovers, theres a good boy!! :groupjump:
BTW a mate let me have a play in his Monaro last summer; whoo what a blast!! :D
Have a nice day now!
Dirty Gertie
Land Rover laydees do it in the mud!!

#1026 Teejay

Teejay

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:23 AM

Hi all from ClubCalibra
http://www.clubcalib...orums/index.php?
The best thread ever, doing my best to spread the word.
Imran this has been the greatest work of fiction since vows of fidelity were written into the french marriage ceremony.

#1027 NewZealandHondas

NewZealandHondas

• 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Hello everyone, I would just like to say hi from New Zealand from everyone here at www.nzhondas.com - a New Zealand Honda club thumbsup

Posted Image

I would also like to say - IMRAN ... YOU GOT OWNED!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! :9mm:

MAD VTAK JDM YO! Imnotworthy

We would also like to say to a fellow nzhonda member - Miketurbohonda - Mc'Civic :beat:

Hello everyone, its me again :)

I would just like to take advantage of this world famous thread and promote a www.nzhondas.com member called - miketurbohonda and his civic aka Mc'Civic, world famous in New Zealand, heres a pic ... check out this stunna yo -

Posted Image

Please sign up to our forum www.nzhondas.com and start a topic about his civic, and offer your support for the one and only MC'CIVIC! and MIKETURBOHONDA! thumbsup

Legendary status y0! jdm flair! thumbsup

Edited by NewZealandHondas, 13 August 2007 - 10:05 AM.

#1028 n1k_ns

n1k_ns

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  • Interests:Date Of VX First Registration: 01/03/2002

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:14 AM

Oh well, if this thread is carrying on, i might as well take advantage of the high traffic :P

FOR SALE - NUMBERPLATE S7 NLC

PM with offers :P

Edited by n1k_ns, 13 August 2007 - 10:16 AM.

#1029 NewZealandHondas

NewZealandHondas

• 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

Hello everyone, I would just like to say hi from New Zealand from everyone here at www.nzhondas.com - a New Zealand Honda club thumbsup

Posted Image

I would also like to say - IMRAN ... YOU GOT OWNED!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! :9mm:

MAD VTAK JDM YO! Imnotworthy

We would also like to say to a fellow nzhonda member - Miketurbohonda - Mc'Civic :beat:

Hello everyone, its me again :)

I would just like to take advantage of this world famous thread and promote a www.nzhondas.com member called - miketurbohonda and his civic aka Mc'Civic, world famous in New Zealand, heres a pic ... check out this stunna yo -

Posted Image

Please sign up to our forum www.nzhondas.com and start a topic about his civic, and offer your support for the one and only MC'CIVIC! and MIKETURBOHONDA! thumbsup

Legendary status y0! jdm flair! thumbsup

Check out this thread -

http://nzhondas.com/...48.html?start=0

Where all the MC'CIVIC chaos started! starts getting funny as about mid way through, Its the mean LOLZ, link it to every forum you are on! represent thumbsup

#1030 mja182

mja182

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:29 AM

Imran's problem is he can't keep on pretending anymore :dry: Or he keeps on claiming his innocence, in which case he have no reason not to let Thorney check his VXR. Or he admit he's was telling lies the whole time :) If he comment here again, he has to show his colours.

A small summary about our friend Imran and his company (for those who want to do business with him ;) )

Posted Image

Company Name: Customize Bodyworkz
Company Address: Unit 1b, Stephonson Palce, Crawley, United Kingdom
City/Town: Crawley
Province/State: Crawley
Country/Region: United Kingdom
Zip/Postal Code: RH10 1TL
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Homepage: http://www.customizebodyworkz.com/
Contact Person (Department): Imran Zahid (tel 07788663363)

http://streetmap.co....p=newsearch.srf

Ive got the orginal unmodified picture of the above garage's.
There's just no attempt to hide the fact that they repair vx's in that area.

#1031 Pete0810

Pete0810

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

No wonder I couldn't get online on Friday! It's 20 to twelve and I've been reading this since 8am!!! I need a coffee break. Imran, you plonker "son"! People like you make me :sick: I don't know anyone on this forum but it's great to see the spirit of the VXs' owners come out when someone tries to shaft a would-be owner. I like the bit when he said he had two VXRs, then said he had no license, then said he'd sold it, then said... Shooting and Foot. :beat: Oh, and just in case this ever makes it into the Sun, "Hello Mum!" :D

Edited by Pete0810, 13 August 2007 - 10:44 AM.

#1032 lordlucanlives

lordlucanlives

• 1 posts
  • Interests:Golf

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I wonder if you could help me with a small matter of a motor vehicle. We have a new neighbour who moved into our estate on Saturday called Bob Smith. A nice chap. Ginger hair, bowler hat, long beard and wears sun glasses. We only allow a certain person to live here, so he must have passed the tests, he now lives in Jimmy Hoffers old house. We see Bob a lot in the bedroom windows, looking at the scenery I think.

He did say he moved in with his brother Rob, but we have not seen him as yet. "I am a bit of a loner" Bob said he was, "I don't do friends he said". But I am mighty clever with vehicles Bob said he was. Even helped out NASA with a few problems they had. Bob said that he and his brother Rob would repair our top of the range lawn mower and he took it yesterday. What nice chaps. And he even brought it back a few hours later repaired and "fully serviced" with all the recalls done he said. Bob even put a 25 year warrenty free of charge. Like I said nice chap.

Bit of a problem later though when I tried to start it to cut the grass. It exploaded into a million bits killing our pet rabbit and shattering our friend Bin Laden's green house windows. "spontaneous human combustion" Bob said it was. But you could buy this red one instead Bob said, £50 Bob said I could have it for. About all I could do with it these days Bob said.

We are happy though because Bob also suggested we use the large hole caused by the exploding lawn mower as a lovely garden pond. Excellent idea I said. Just so happened that Bob said his brother had some Coy Carp for sale. Limited Editions Bob said at £50 each. Nice fish and they swim upside down and backwards. They all do that Bob said.

Anyway, Bob has borrowed my garage to store a few vehicles as a "very long term" investment.

Must be off now chaps. Got to get rid of the ruts this new VX lawn mower leaves behind, and we have Elvis coming for tea at 18.00.

Lord Lucan (you ain't seen me right!)

http://www.lordlucan.com/

Edited by lordlucanlives, 13 August 2007 - 10:59 AM.

#1033 something.rash

something.rash

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:08 AM

This has to be the worse forum on the face of the earth. Not only the mod don't stop the flaming and the insults, they even do it themselfs... after reading all of this, I trust Imran has mutch has the members of this forum.... u've all acted like 12yo kids... very little usefull and productive talk and just sh*t flying around.... Not even @ HondaTech things go this low.... if anything, this forum has made me hate the VX220....

#1034 SmellyPumper

SmellyPumper

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:46 AM

This has to be the worse forum on the face of the earth.
Not only the mod don't stop the flaming and the insults, they even do it themselfs...
after reading all of this, I trust Imran has mutch has the members of this forum.... u've all acted like 12yo kids...
very little usefull and productive talk and just sh*t flying around.... Not even @ HondaTech things go this low....

if anything, this forum has made me hate the VX220....

Oh well, 1 annoying newb out of 250 cant be bad. Now why not go sign up to Imrans way of life, Im sure you two would get on like a house on fire(pardon the pun). :poke:

#1035 sworks

sworks

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

Not only the mod don't stop the flaming and the insults, they even do it themselfs...
after reading all of this, I trust Imran has mutch has the members of this forum.... u've all acted like 12yo kids...
very little usefull and productive talk and just sh*t flying around.... Not even @ HondaTech things go this low....

Maybe spell check would help next time? :rolleyes:

#1036 Matt

Matt

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

Imran's mate i guess /\ /\ /\ /\

If you had read from the start you might understand that there were plenty of opportunities for him to back out, own up and save face. The mods even prompted him to own up rather than 'flaming' first! Personally someone who is out to, 'effectively' steal money from one of our members is gonna get a hard ride. I would hate to be your mate when i needed a hand, bet you run the other way!

Yes i agree, there have been a lot of unproductive posts which could be considered 'childish', but they have been in the main, once the thread went worldwide (therefore not vx220 owners). At which point the moderating task i guess would be a nightmare. I'm guessing like all the other original members here, i now (and for sometime) treat the thread as non-productive, but I still love seeing the new posts just to see how far it has spread.

As for a thread on a internet forum making you hate a car because a scammer tried to con someone!!! Well you seriously need to get out and get a life! Going on that practice, is there anything in the world you do like? :flame: Its only a bloody internet site!!!

#1037 Siemi

Siemi

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:06 PM

Brilliant thread. Got here thru http://www.hondaresource.com. I have also seen it on http://www.e46.nl (Dutch BMW forum) and posted it on http://www.nurburgring.nl (hmm, maybe it crashed there :-))

Edited by Siemi, 13 August 2007 - 12:07 PM.

#1038 something.rash

something.rash

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

dont give a fcuk about imran... just think it was handled like a 12yo would.... when things went out of hand for the mods, lock it and delete all the pointless posts and keep the real stuff.... Would be alot easier to see the guilt/innocence and facts/bullshit w/out reading over crap.... spell check? im not english (not even live there) and i'm lasy, sue me.

#1039 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

dont give a fcuk about imran...
just think it was handled like a 12yo would....
when things went out of hand for the mods, lock it and delete all the pointless posts and keep the real stuff....
Would be alot easier to see the guilt/innocence and facts/bullshit w/out reading over crap....

spell check? im not english (not even live there) and i'm lasy, sue me.

Yeah, so lazy you can't even spell the word!!! :beat:

Pardon me, but if you a) "don't give a fcuk" (please note we don't allow conspicuous marketing of brand names here ;) )... B) you don't like this site... c) you don't like the VX... (and there is a high probability that where you do live you wouldn't even have the possibility of buying one anyway) - what exactly are you doing here?

Good idea about deleting all the pointless posts though thumbsup Mods - why don't you start by deleting 'something.rash' from the database? lol :P

JJ

Edited by jazzyjeff, 13 August 2007 - 12:56 PM.

#1040 something.rash

something.rash

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Good idea about deleting all the pointless posts though thumbsup Mods - why don't you start by deleting 'something.rash' from the database? lol :P

be my guess. just shows how mutch u like to flame on.... and I would prefer a Elise over the VX.... though you chaps would also... its built there.... and yeah, i could aford one, just like my RX7 more.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)