Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1041 simonrockman

simonrockman

• PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Mobile phones, cars (of course) technology in general. Ex-editor/owner of What Mobile Magazine, ex-editor of Personal Computer World. Putting a 5G network into Wiltshire.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

dont give a fcuk about imran...
just think it was handled like a 12yo would....
when things went out of hand for the mods, lock it and delete all the pointless posts and keep the real stuff....
Would be alot easier to see the guilt/innocence and facts/bullshit w/out reading over crap....

spell check? im not english (not even live there) and i'm lasy, sue me.

I've some sympathy for this view. OK so Imran was mis-selling a car.

He got caught, well done to all those who unmasked that.

But it's not an excuse for an international, internet lynch mob.

This all has the whiff of the worst excesses of religion about it. Someone dared to pass of a sacred VXR as something it was not so he's a heretic. The believers in the form of the community here close ranks and then try and out-do each other in their punishing of the heretic.

He'll now find it very hard to carry on with his dodgy practices. And VXR 16 is tarnished forever. That's good enough.

Now can we go back to our internal battles of Is Yellow the worst colour?, Miltek Vs VSE, NA Vs Turbo.

As an aside I'm amused that the interent grapevine was better at driving traffic to the site than an article in The Sun.

Simon

#1042 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:06 PM

Good idea about deleting all the pointless posts though thumbsup Mods - why don't you start by deleting 'something.rash' from the database? lol :P

be my guess. just shows how mutch u like to flame on.... and I would prefer a Elise over the VX.... though you chaps would also... its built there.... and yeah, i could aford one, just like my RX7 more.

Built where? :wacko: I'm sure you've never driven either an Elise or a VX! Feel free to talk up your lardy RX7, I'm sure it needs all the help it can get! :D

Not interested in flaming on (no more than you are anyway! :P ), just understanding what the 'fcuk' you're on about! Maybe if you forget English and type in whatever your first language is (assuming you're not too lazy) we can then put it in a translator and it might come out a bit better?

JJ

#1043 something.rash

something.rash

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:37 PM

tyvm simonrockman. at least someone understood... jazzyjeff, grow up. Aquilo que tu assumes das outras pessoas sem saberes nada delas é de morrer a rir. Achas-te dono de toda a sabedoria com base no primeiro palpite que mandas-te ao ar? giro... How's that? Better?

#1044 VXJON

VXJON

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:40 PM

tyvm simonrockman. at least someone understood...

jazzyjeff, grow up.

What you assume of the other people without knowing nothing of them it is to die to laugh. You find owner of all on the basis of the wisdom the first palpite that you order it air? turn...

How's that? Better?

Nope still dont get it :lol:

#1045 paintshield

paintshield

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

This has to be the worse forum on the face of the earth.
Not only the mod don't stop the flaming and the insults, they even do it themselfs...
after reading all of this, I trust Imran has mutch has the members of this forum.... u've all acted like 12yo kids...
very little usefull and productive talk and just sh*t flying around.... Not even @ HondaTech things go this low....

if anything, this forum has made me hate the VX220....

ROFLMAO,

Ok Pop Quiz :)

Either:

A) Troll
B) Imran
C) Friend/Relative of Imran
D) Prepubescent teenager with no License or car.

Answers on a postcard to:

Imran out of ideas, appreciation society.

Cheers :lol: :lol:

Wonder if the mods are checking the IP block out:) nah never happen rallly

Edited by paintshield, 13 August 2007 - 01:49 PM.

#1046 something.rash

something.rash

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

yep. google translate sucks...

it was his idea... :P

Ansewrs on a postcard to:

Imran out of ideas, appreciation society.

Cheers :lol: :lol:

Wonder if the mods are checking the IP block out:) nah never happen rallly

lol
carefull, jazzyjeff might jump on your spelling

Edited by something.rash, 13 August 2007 - 01:47 PM.

#1047 james141

james141

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:02 PM

Come on guys you know better than to feed the troll!! :D

something.rash take note:

http://dogtoe.com/we...he_internet.jpg

:drink: :beat: :drink: :beat: :drink: :beat:

Edited by james141, 13 August 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#1048 paintshield

paintshield

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

Come on guys you know better than to feed the troll!! :D

something.rash take note:

http://dogtoe.com/we...he_internet.jpg

:drink: :beat: :drink: :beat: :drink: :beat:

Yeah I know just could not help myself slow afternoon :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

#1049 Kam

Kam

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

Boody Hell
193 guests, 55 members 1 anonymous members are online!!

Hello Guests!! :D

Do register and say hello :) Let us know where you came from! :D

Hi there, seen this on a few forums, I'm up in sunny Scotland, but latest time i heard about this thread was from a mate of mine in Australia

So its now gone global, What a dumbass

#1050 Wessie

Wessie

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:28 PM

Hi from www.oldskoolford.co.uk well done for catching this scum, i recon a meet in crawley would be a good idea, with all the forums that have read this im sure we could get a few hundred people together easily thumbsup :9mm: :9mm: :9mm:

#1051 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

Blimey! Finally got to the end (so far) of this thread! Just a thought peeps; someone mentioned that maybe there is no record of No 16's damage and subsequent repair because it may have been damaged on a track day, I wonder if it was insured at all? I'm only throwing this one in since recently I was hit in the rear (twice; the second time was when she tried to scarper I think!!) in my AstraSkipâ„¢ (work 'hack') by an asian (simply a fact, no racism meant or inferred) woman who gave a name, address, phone number etc only snagette was none of them were real!! :angry: ....and the vehicle came up on the police computer as not registered to a keeper and not insured!! :9mm: Makes you wonder.......

#1052 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:15 PM

I have been watchin this thread for sometime now, I agree with some of the things that have been said, but i find it appauling how far this has gone. It actually makes me feel physically sick to see some of the references that have been made. Especially Dirty Gerties' latest need to refer to a third party as 'asian' - if this 'just a fact, simple' why not mention the colour of her eyes, and why not mention your skin colour, after all it is simply a fact, like what you had for breakfast that day. I have always been a fan of these cars and have always looked at this website and forum for information purposes. However, some of the members, and a moderator, have made this so-called 'tight-knit community' a discriminate one. I thought I was part of this community, however, I have now found that to some extent, the majority of these comments come from the whole "im not racist, but..." statements. No doubt you'l all jump on my band-wagon, go ahead i couldnt care less, you were not the people i thought you were anyway, therefore your opinions dont count to me anymore.

Edited by anasianwoman, 13 August 2007 - 06:16 PM.

#1053 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

.......Dirty Gerties' latest need to refer to a third party as 'asian' - if this 'just a fact, simple' why not mention the colour of her eyes, and why not mention your skin colour, after all it is simply a fact, like what you had for breakfast that day.

Hello Anasianwoman thank you for your kind comments :D
To answer your queries:
I couldn't see the colour of her eyes; she was wearing suglasses; maybe the stupid bint was blind, (after all Stevie Wonder wears 'em (why DO blind people wear sunglasses?? B)) and that's how she managed to hit me!!
My skin colour is somewhat sallow, as I am Caucasian and cannot afford do not want a St Tropez spray-on 'Tango Tan'
On the day in question, I hadn't had any brekky, since I had got up late and had to get my ass to work, in fact I was waiting to turn right to go into the KFC drive through to fill my rumbly tumbly when the lying tart walloped me.
I hope this puts it into better perspective for you.
Have a racially equal day now!! :P

#1054 Timbo

Timbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

Well well, here we go with the race card again. Now i have read every single reply on this thread and not one, (unless you can prove it) racial comment was made by a long standing member. Yes some numptees (new members) have come on here and said stuff(racially) but the mods have deleted said stuff iirc. As for Dirty Gertie mentioning that he was hit by an asian women, i think the point he was trying to make was that the info provided by her wasnt true and im pretty certain if the women was white he would have said just that, so in my eyes yes the colour and creed does come into it!!! And anyway if your so upset about him mentiong the colour of there skin, why are you calling yourself "asianwomen" why not green eyedwomen or the such like!!! And as for my opinion's not counting to you, who gives a fcuk its an internet forum :)

#1055 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

and cannot afford do not want a St Tropez spray-on 'Tango Tan'

Oi! My tan isn't spray-on :P

Stop being orangist! :poke:

#1056 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

I have been watchin this thread for sometime now, I agree with some of the things that have been said, but i find it appauling how far this has gone. It actually makes me feel physically sick to see some of the references that have been made. Especially Dirty Gerties' latest need to refer to a third party as 'asian' - if this 'just a fact, simple' why not mention the colour of her eyes, and why not mention your skin colour, after all it is simply a fact, like what you had for breakfast that day.

I have always been a fan of these cars and have always looked at this website and forum for information purposes. However, some of the members, and a moderator, have made this so-called 'tight-knit community' a discriminate one.

I thought I was part of this community, however, I have now found that to some extent, the majority of these comments come from the whole "im not racist, but..." statements.

No doubt you'l all jump on my band-wagon, go ahead i couldnt care less, you were not the people i thought you were anyway, therefore your opinions dont count to me anymore.

Never known a car to get hit by a breakfast and then give a false name :blink: , Whats your name Alpen Muesli, Only to find out you,d been hit by a Full English breakfast. I'd be gutted. :(

Edited by Tashyboy, 13 August 2007 - 06:43 PM.

#1057 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

Well well, here we go with the race card again.

Now i have read every single reply on this thread and not one, (unless you can prove it) racial comment was made by a long standing member.
Yes some numptees (new members) have come on here and said stuff(racially) but the mods have deleted said stuff iirc.
As for Dirty Gertie mentioning that he was hit by an asian women, i think the point he was trying to make was that the info provided by her wasnt true and im pretty certain if the women was white he would have said just that, so in my eyes yes the colour and creed does come into it!!!

And anyway if your so upset about him mentiong the colour of there skin, why are you calling yourself "asianwomen" why not green eyedwomen or the such like!!!

And as for my opinion's not counting to you, who gives a fcuk its an internet forum :)

Hi Timbo, firstly, I'm a she, not a he (the clue's in the name! ;) ), and you're right; the only 2 facts that I know about the uninsured driver who hit me, damaged my car and left me with a painful whiplash; are that 1) She was female (or a very convincing tranny!!(apologies to any TV/TS peeps I may offend by use of that terminology!! Sheesh, being PC's bloody hard work, innit!!!)) and 2) She was Asian. End of story, as I said, there was no racism intended, I'm not prejudiced, I hate all scammers and lying, blind uninsured drivers equally!!
I hope I've cleared that little misunderstanding up now :D

#1058 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Never known a car to get hit by a breakfast and then give a false name :blink: , Whats your name Alpen Muesli, Only to find out you,d been hit by a Full English breakfast. I'd be gutted. :(

Did you need to say it was English? Does it really matter if it was an English breakfast? Why not mention the size of the sausages or the brand of baked beans? After all it is simply a fact, just like the colour of your skin.

#1059 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

No gertie you havent cleared it up, what did you get from KFC for your breakfast :D

#1060 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

and cannot afford do not want a St Tropez spray-on 'Tango Tan'

Oi! My tan isn't spray-on :P

Stop being orangist! :poke:

Apple-ogies, oh orangey one!! Might I refer you to my previous comment about P.C-ness!! ;)

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users