Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1061 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Never known a car to get hit by a breakfast and then give a false name :blink: , Whats your name Alpen Muesli, Only to find out you,d been hit by a Full English breakfast. I'd be gutted. :(

Did you need to say it was English? Does it really matter if it was an English breakfast? Why not mention the size of the sausages or the brand of baked beans? After all it is simply a fact, just like the colour of your skin.

Its just that I thought if I mentioned croissant and coffee the french would be bending my ear, any way a croisant wunt do much damage to your car.

Edited by Tashyboy, 13 August 2007 - 06:51 PM.

#1062 Another_OCUK_Guy

Another_OCUK_Guy

• 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

If I ever die and reincarnation is real then i want to come back as TangoAlpha. That is all.

#1063 rich000

rich000

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Hello I found out about this thread from the forum on www.honestjohn.co.uk and read most of it the other night, coming back to finish the last few pages today. Keep up the good work! Richard

#1064 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

No gertie you havent cleared it up, what did you get from KFC for your breakfast :D

In the interests of accuracy, I would like to state that it was, actually lunch time, and by the time I'd recovered my equilibrium, which was considerably upset by the unforseen backscuttle, I had lost my appetite somewhat, so I had one of those kid's meals, with the crispy chicken strips, and some fries and a rather nice ice cream with bits of flake in it :D and I hesitate to say this, but at the risk of blatant consumerism; some Tango (the fizzy 'bears-no-resemblence-to-oranges-except-for-the-colour' beverage)
It was very nice, but I'd rather the dim (and I really don't give a flying feck WHAT colour she was) cow hadn't spanked me!!!
Anyway, back to Imran........ yoo hoo, where are you???? :P

#1065 walkes

walkes

for one night only, live at the appollo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:03 PM

anyone sent this thread to the sun yet ? :poke:

#1066 dazzadub

dazzadub

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

hi there i work for dcw accident repairs, i remeber this car it was offered to us a while back by a agency, as this was a salvage car no insurance claim was made due to issuer not willing to pay due to tRACK USE, i imagine this car was bought from them repaired and being sold on, theres not many red vx220 turbos with them wheels and identical damage i maybe wrong but maybe im right

#1067 ShineyDave

ShineyDave

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

A hearty Hello from www.rs246.com Nice to see you guys looking out for one another, well done. And also a big Hi to all the New Zealand forums that are following this thread, should be back in Browns Bay around March time i hope.

Edited by ShineyDave, 13 August 2007 - 07:27 PM.

#1068 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

If I ever die and reincarnation is real then i want to come back as TangoAlpha.

That is all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imnotworthy

#1069 daveb47

daveb47

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

Hi from Jamerspad

Brilliant takedown of a typical scammer,Just hope the law,Income tax,VAT,& Trading Standards all have a not so quiet word with him & his"Brother".

Anyone interested in Anime take a look HereSorryabout plug but Sak the boards lady admin badly needs some members.

#1070 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

My god, you lot really are bloody stupid! :beat: If only you lot actually put some effort into real issues affecting real people, you might actually change the world!

#1071 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:28 PM

My god, you lot really are bloody stupid! If only you lot actually put some effort into real issues affecting real people, you might actually change the world! Change the world, were do you get a new world from "Worlds r us" :blink: Nah. its ok the one wiv got. apart from the dodgy imrans of the world.

#1072 gti6guy

gti6guy

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

Greetings from www.306gti6.com

Bravo on nailing this cowboy outfit.

#1073 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

Imran has not been on here for a while. Must have a load of VX's in to repair at the mo :D

#1074 Another_OCUK_Guy

Another_OCUK_Guy

• 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

My god, you lot really are bloody stupid!

This, coming from a woman. tsk.

#1075 Dirty Gertie

Dirty Gertie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

:beat:

If only you lot actually put some effort into real issues affecting real people, you might actually change the world!

Bloody stupid paying out for legal motoring while scamming bastards (try to) fleece us left right and centre? Damn right!!
Stupid in other avenues? Hmm, my university didn't think so, my professional qualifications tell a different story, and as for 'real issues' and 'changing the world' I built a hospital in back-of-beyond Africa; what have YOU done for humanity lately sweetie??

#1076 OldShep56

OldShep56

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

This thread is getting famous!!! Hi from all the truckers by the way lol

http://www.thelorryd...iewtopic&t=1114

http://forum.trucker...opic.php?t=7702

Two different trucking forums

#1077 WhiteLady

WhiteLady

• 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

Imran has not been on here for a while. Must have a load of VX's in to repair at the mo :D

Has it occured to anyone that he may not have access to a pc an thats why he's not responding. After all your hard work an effort to weedle out the worm, he could be in the local cop shop with a very different form of PC :gayfight:

ps, I'm a http://www.vvoc.com/ third party member a la girlfriend thingy :borg:

#1078 paintshield

paintshield

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

:beat:

If only you lot actually put some effort into real issues affecting real people, you might actually change the world!

Should that name maybe be imrananasianwoman perchance two posts joined today and part of this community?? Or maybe its late and I have imbibed too much ale to spot trolls alleging racism? :flame: (top marks to the mods btw in keeping some of this insanity under control). :groupjump:

Getting to be funnier by the day (still think high point was dog and rectal damage comment PURE GENIUS imho) rallly

#1079 Badger

Badger

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

hellooo I'm also from 100nxc.net I'm just on page 35 just reading all the people from other car clubs Excellent thread well done guys on the forum true community, nice one Although can I just say was it actually rolled? It probably was a write off iv owned a car which my ins wrote me off but was still hpi clear?? Also not to mention him or his brother whatever owning a body shop can easily repair a car and not have any receipts because they own a body shop he could of not informed ins as fixed him self... I think the car hasn't been sold or if it has been sold to someone without internet as no one in there right mind would buy this now... Imran what an idiot to think I was on your side on the first 3 pages, ahhhh haha I apologise now to nice members p.s. ooh forgot to say I'm in Crawley on Thursday anyone want me to drop by? I might just do it for the heck of it :tt:

Edited by Badger, 13 August 2007 - 09:30 PM.

#1080 WhiteLady

WhiteLady

• 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:30 PM

hellooo

I'm also from 100nxc.net

I'm just on page 35 just reading all the people from other car clubs

Excellent thread well done guys on the forum true community, nice one

Although can I just say was it actually rolled? It probably was a write off iv owned a car which my ins wrote me off but was still hpi clear?? Also not to mention him or his brother whatever owning a body shop can easily repair a car and not have any receipts because they own a body shop he could of not informed ins as fixed him self...

I think the car hasn't been sold or if it has been sold to someone without internet as no one in there right mind would buy this now...

Imran what an idiot to think I was on your side on the first 3 pages, ahhhh haha I apologise now to nice members

p.s. ooh forgot to say I'm in Crawley on Thursday anyone want me to drop by? I might just do it for the heck of it :tt:

Go on do it, get a sneak pic of him too :groupjump:

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users