Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1101 NewZealandHondas

NewZealandHondas

• 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:27 AM

Hello everyone, I would just like to say hi from New Zealand from everyone here at www.nzhondas.com - a New Zealand Honda club thumbsup

Posted Image

I would just like to take advantage of this world famous thread and promote a www.nzhondas.com member called - miketurbohonda and his civic aka Mc'Civic, world famous in New Zealand, heres a pic ... check out this stunna yo -

Posted Image

Please sign up to our forum www.nzhondas.com and start a topic about his civic, and offer your support for the one and only MC'CIVIC! and MIKETURBOHONDA! thumbsup

Check out this thread -

http://nzhondas.com/...48.html?start=0

Where all the MC'CIVIC chaos started! starts getting funny as about mid way through, Its the mean LOLZ, link it to every forum you are on! represent thumbsup

#1102 scotziamodz.com

scotziamodz.com

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:56 AM

Greetings from scotziamodz.com

Great bit of detective work guys, and thanks for spreading the word around. Thanks to Modify-Scotland for giving us the heads up on this. Now posting the link on our forum so that if some people haven`t heard they will now. It just goes to show that you cant hide anything on the web, I`m sure Imran has learnt the hard way

Shaun

Edited by scotziamodz.com, 14 August 2007 - 02:58 AM.

#1103 Elaine

Elaine

S4s Esprit.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Guns, Keeping fit & healthy eating (Taking note of the Chapman theory).

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:59 AM

God* is this thread still open?! :wacko:

*that can be any type of god, before I get accused of being godist! :D :rolleyes:

E. ;)

#1104 imran-ning_away_wiv_yow_cash

imran-ning_away_wiv_yow_cash

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

imran, to prove innocence,evidence must be provided and until you do you are gonna be labelled a scammer,a liar and a cheat.all you have suceeded in doing up to this point is p*ss people off,make yourself look a fool and drag other (possibly innnocent people ) like your brother into the mess you have created. btw is your house in the desh? ps i have a theory on why you,your bro and the rest of your family are all called imran: is it cos you all have different surnames? (sorry couldnt resist it) :beat:

#1105 MISTERCHELSEASCUM2U

MISTERCHELSEASCUM2U

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

I would like to insert a great deal of racial hatred into this thread...but well that would be daft. So instead +1 for history.

Well done mods and the "informer" for ousting this prick.

Posted Image

My thought for the day. Not all Muslims are terrorists...but all recent terrorists have been Muslims.

Take care of yourselves...and each other.

*Special hugs*

BTTOS FTW!

TangoAlpha: No need for that

Indeed chap, and if a dog is born in a stable it doesn't make him a f**king horse does it??? :9mm:

Edited by TangoAlpha, 14 August 2007 - 08:15 AM.

#1106 Polder

Polder

• 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

Greetings from CCE (Calibra Club Estonia) www.calibraklubi.ee read this thread here, actually got the link from irish forum and thought that exact same business is in germany turkish ppl sell cars from carages as never crashed and advertised 3-4 x less mileage ... but actually they sell mostly shiite ... well done lads to uncover this kind a lovely businessman :)

#1107 TheMotor

TheMotor

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

Hi there, I'm Dan from www.themotor.net

Got a link to this thread: http://themotor.myfa.../about2776.html from one of our guys.

It's been stunning reading, though I have wasted the past hour and a half! Got to page 40 then just had to join and post. We have links in Canada, Singapore and Luxembourg! So this is going to every corner of the globe.

We have a researcher in our collective and it's amazing the stuff that he manages to find out.

I'll check back every now and then to see if the Crawley massive manage to offload the 'VXR'.

Dan.

#1108 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:57 AM

My thought for the day. Not all Muslims are terrorists...but all recent terrorists have been Muslims.

And where did you pull that thought for the day from? Out of your arse?

#1109 pistolar

pistolar

• Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:TVRs Penny Smith

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

Having read this thread i cannot go on without confessing my crime ............................. I bought a damaged rear clam shell, as advertised on ebay, from Imran. Dont hate me, it was an inocent mistake. You see i needed a section of it to repair my car. And to my shame i did see a VXR damaged in bits, but didnt know whay dastadly deeds were being done.

#1110 jsupra

jsupra

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

Hi from mkivsupra.net

http://www.mkivsupra...ad.php?t=121066

Great thread, taken me all the way through till lunch.

Shame I didn't see this thread a few days ago as I'm literally just down the road from that bodyshop. Might go and see how business is doing...

Well done for exposing the conartist, he got much less than he deserves.

#1111 Treeman

Treeman

• 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:31 AM

Hi All I'm Jay boy from the AirgunBBS. I have to say that I am disappointed in the racist and gay overtones in this thread. As one of a very few gay shooters I am well aware of the problems in a minority and thought a car forum would be better. Perhaps you should ask WHY he has had to resort to selling a dodgy car? if society was not so institutionally racist an asian chap could get on better. I have taken 2 weeks off work to join the Airport protest, if you can please join me there, so I'll not be able to read any more of this for a bit. Love and respect to you all

#1112 TT-forum

TT-forum

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

HELLO from the TT FORUM. www.tt-forum.co.uk/ What a read! and a great job from u mods and members for uncovering this lieing scumbag! i was on that stephenson road industriel estate on friday at jewsons! its raining down here so i may be a bit nosie an have a look around! ill c what his nxt scam is! :saw:

Edited by TT-forum, 14 August 2007 - 11:36 AM.

#1113 MOz

MOz

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:43 AM

Hi All

I'm Jay boy from the AirgunBBS. I have to say that I am disappointed in the racist and gay overtones in this thread. As one of a very few gay shooters I am well aware of the problems in a minority and thought a car forum would be better.

Perhaps you should ask WHY he has had to resort to selling a dodgy car? if society was not so institutionally racist an asian chap could get on better.

I have taken 2 weeks off work to join the Airport protest, if you can please join me there, so I'll not be able to read any more of this for a bit.

Love and respect to you all

FFS... please lock the thread so us forum members can get on it for 5 mins!!!

And so we don't have to put up with all the other shite (above a great example) that's being spouted on this thread......... Its turning into an anti discrimination, pro green fest and thats not what the forum is for.....

PLEASE!!!

MOz

#1114 NAP1

NAP1

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

Perhaps you should ask WHY he has had to resort to selling a dodgy car? if society was not so institutionally racist an asian chap could get on better.

I have never read a more riduculous statement in my life - you are actually being rascist yourself suggesting that people who are Asian are involved in crime.

I appreciate you are trying to be "right on" and "PC" but re-think what you say.

#1115 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

And so we don't have to put up with all the other shite (above a great example) that's being spouted on this thread......... Its turning into an anti discrimination, pro green fest and thats not what the forum is for.....

I was hoping that the post you are referring to was a very subtle joke thumbsup

Had me laughing even if it wasn't :lol: :lol: :lol:

#1116 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

I have never read a more riduculous statement in my life - you are actually being rascist yourself suggesting that people who are Asian are involved in crime.

I appreciate you are trying to be "right on" and "PC" but re-think what you say.

Every asian I know would be mortally offended by Treeman's post - and if you're so into trees what are you doing on a car site. you "car-ist"...... Probably best you go back to worrying about Mr Jones next door's carbon footprint. IQ test before registering on this site please - anyone scraping double figures can take their misguided comments elsewhere. How do some of these doughnuts manage to breathe???

#1117 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:38 PM

hellooo

I'm also from 100nxc.net

I'm just on page 35 just reading all the people from other car clubs

Excellent thread well done guys on the forum true community, nice one

Although can I just say was it actually rolled? It probably was a write off iv owned a car which my ins wrote me off but was still hpi clear?? Also not to mention him or his brother whatever owning a body shop can easily repair a car and not have any receipts because they own a body shop he could of not informed ins as fixed him self...

I think the car hasn't been sold or if it has been sold to someone without internet as no one in there right mind would buy this now...

Imran what an idiot to think I was on your side on the first 3 pages, ahhhh haha I apologise now to nice members

p.s. ooh forgot to say I'm in Crawley on Thursday anyone want me to drop by? I might just do it for the heck of it :tt:

Has anyone at all thought of actually popping in to this bodyshop and asking if they do have anything to do with imran or his vxr?
From what i've seen so far no-one has. Its all just hear say that they are actually involved..
Its obvious from the prouf that is on here that the car is dodgy and so is imran/imi etc but maybe the garage is not and knows nothin about whats going on, in the pictures it has a vbra and oft logo outside.. After a bit of digging i've found that they are linked to the vehicle builders and repairs and the office of fair trading both of which are governing bodies for uk bodyshops of which only the best can obtain membership also they are vat registered. Gonna pop in this afernoon and see what it is all about, only way to find out for sure i think, i hate hear say so lets get some facts!
Anything any one wants me to ask?
Shall i take pictures and post them? or even better a video interview with them and i'll post it!
Leaving in half hour and my tom tom says they are 42mins away. So hurry questions on a stamped and addressed reply to this thread :D

#1118 Mak1

Mak1

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

well, having been on this thread for a total of 72 hours i've finally got to the end....and I only wondered on here to find out about my clutch return spring :P ps. nice one mods and vxdetectives thumbsup

#1119 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

Anything any one wants me to ask?

Ask them who the previous owner was thumbsup

#1120 imranforthewin

imranforthewin

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:29 PM