#1121 SmellyPumper

SmellyPumper

• 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

hellooo

I'm also from 100nxc.net

I'm just on page 35 just reading all the people from other car clubs

Excellent thread well done guys on the forum true community, nice one

Although can I just say was it actually rolled? It probably was a write off iv owned a car which my ins wrote me off but was still hpi clear?? Also not to mention him or his brother whatever owning a body shop can easily repair a car and not have any receipts because they own a body shop he could of not informed ins as fixed him self...

I think the car hasn't been sold or if it has been sold to someone without internet as no one in there right mind would buy this now...

Imran what an idiot to think I was on your side on the first 3 pages, ahhhh haha I apologise now to nice members

p.s. ooh forgot to say I'm in Crawley on Thursday anyone want me to drop by? I might just do it for the heck of it :tt:

Has anyone at all thought of actually popping in to this bodyshop and asking if they do have anything to do with imran or his vxr?
From what i've seen so far no-one has. Its all just hear say that they are actually involved..
Its obvious from the prouf that is on here that the car is dodgy and so is imran/imi etc but maybe the garage is not and knows nothin about whats going on, in the pictures it has a vbra and oft logo outside.. After a bit of digging i've found that they are linked to the vehicle builders and repairs and the office of fair trading both of which are governing bodies for uk bodyshops of which only the best can obtain membership also they are vat registered. Gonna pop in this afernoon and see what it is all about, only way to find out for sure i think, i hate hear say so lets get some facts!
Anything any one wants me to ask?
Shall i take pictures and post them? or even better a video interview with them and i'll post it!
Leaving in half hour and my tom tom says they are 42mins away. So hurry questions on a stamped and addressed reply to this thread :D

Well done fella, looking foward to your responce.................

#1122 Pipo

Pipo

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Computer, automotive technics, electronics, MTB, Alpine ski, playing keyboard.

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

I call to everyone to stop commenting here untill Imran has answered :o . There's nothing usefull to say anymore about it. If he doesn't come forward, he will be labeled as a swindler for ever, and this threath will finally be closed. Amen :tt: Now, lets enjoy our cars chinky chinky

#1123 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:29 PM

244 User(s) are reading this topic (240 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users) Looks like the regular members have had enough of this thread :lol:

#1124 JawZ

JawZ

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • Interests:Bodybuilding, 3D/2D Gfx, Web design, Sportscars, Electronic Music.

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:33 PM

Not much to add, is there? chinky chinky

#1125 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

244 User(s) are reading this topic (240 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Looks like the regular members have had enough of this thread :lol:

I have been awaiting a response from Imran. I am however, glad that this thread has not been locked as I feel it is selfish of anyone here to request that it is. It won't stop the viewers (hello new viewers chinky chinky !) so why bother? I for one, welcome new members. It will just die a slow death.

#1126 Monty777

Monty777

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

Hello and well done from Ducati Sporting Club-I cannot believe that he kept on coming back-57 pages and still going!!! John

Edited by Monty777, 14 August 2007 - 05:40 PM.

#1127 LOTUS EXIGE S1

LOTUS EXIGE S1

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

CARLSBERG DON'T MAKE GREAT FORUMS FOR GREAT ENTHUSIASTS BUT IF THEY DID,THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THEM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK chinky chinky

#1128 Murph

Murph

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

I found this thread linked on Totalcarlton.com, vxpirates.com, autobahnstormers.org and opelenthusiasts.forum5.com - with it popping up everywhere I thought I'd come see what the fuss was about. There were only 47 pages when I started reading a couple of days ago and for a while there it seemed that the messages were being posted faster than I could read them! Anyhoo - great thread... good detective work.... yay moderators.... what a prat Imran seems to be.... It's all been said really but still I thought it worth signing up to emphasise the point a bit more. All that remains now is for Imran to turn up and complete the story! Nice forum BTW - I had a look around and it seems like good place. Murph

#1129 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

tumbleweed blowing

#1130 MickUK

MickUK

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

Is that a picture of your chop shop? if not how many people live at your hou :P se

not mine m8 just noticed the blue beamer he aint selling lol

Hi all from Rovertech.net. Quality thread! This Imran dude lives near me, seen his collection of cars. L****y D**** In Crawley. ;)

TangoAlpha: Not really sure it's a good idea to publicise his address, I'm sure people can get hold of it somehow if they really want it

Edited by TangoAlpha, 14 August 2007 - 09:26 PM.

#1131 thesloaneranger

thesloaneranger

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:44 PM

just popped over from the ford convertible owners club site (www.fcoclub.co.uk), and after 57 pages, being outbid on ebay and missing the first half of the footy ive reached the end! judging by the amount of people that have viewed this thread, it just goes to show the power of the online community! well done everyone! Imnotworthy

#1132 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:45 PM

:sleepy: Booooooooooooooooooooored

#1133 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

:sleepy: Booooooooooooooooooooored

Doooooooooon't click on it then :lol: :P

#1134 D1.220

D1.220

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

Oh well, if this thread is carrying on, i might as well take advantage of the high traffic :P

FOR SALE - NUMBERPLATE S7 NLC

PM with offers :P

:blink: :o :lol:

#1135 walkes

walkes

for one night only, live at the appollo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:11 PM

stop posting you muppets....

#1136 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:11 PM

My god, you lot really are bloody stupid!

:beat:

If only you lot actually put some effort into real issues affecting real people, you might actually change the world!

What a load of rubbish! You know nothing about OUR forum! We have done lots as a community to help others/"real" people in many ways.

And I for 1 want our forum back to loving our cars & having a laugh.

We are never racist/sexist/discriminative in anyway & never have in the 3 years I have been here.

So!........................ Sod off If you don't like it but just remember what I say-the TRUE MEMBERS do not act like you think & we stick together!

We have a great forum & I just want to have it back to the way it was :tt: :rolleyes: :grouphug:

#1137 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:16 PM

Hi guy's finally back.. There is one thing i can confirm for sure and is no longer hear say, DONT GO NEAR THE M25 between 5 and 7 pm!! I went into the business's ever side first and asked for imran, they had not heard of him, bit sneaky i know but was worth a go! must admit when i got outside customize i was not really expecting a warm welcome when i told them why i was there but did not want to lie so thought honesty would be best, so i just strolled in, said i had read about them on a forum and thought i'd see for myself, to my amazement i was greeted with handshakes smiles and laughter! Kevin the owner said he could not have bought advertising like this even if he tried and i was not the first to come down, its fantastic he said. I was pretty much gob smacked at this point. I asked casually where imran was and was told he does not work here and never has, his brother is a small silent partner himself(kevin) was the main partner and that is as far as it goes, i asked who imran zahid was and was told he is building our web site, takes care of all our computer systems and online advertising, i also asked if they had repaired the famous vxr in question and he said no, as far as they know imran traded it in for his older vxturbo and got it complete of a trader, but he also said its obvious its had paintwork at some point but have never had it in to be inspected. They also said they have urged imran to take thorney motorsport up on their offer to inspect it but obviously cant make him as its his car. I had the chance to look through their portfollio of previous cars repaired and all i can say is impressive, Jap cars seem to be there speciallity although i did gaze upon 2 vx's, 1 black N/A and 1 red turbo (not with vxr kit) very comprehensive repair photos, new clams for both and looked like a fantastic job. I had a guided tour and was allowed to take some photo's of the workshop, outside, the oven and some sort of pulling thing so enjoy. they really seemed to know what they were doin and the jobs looked A1 would defo get my car done there, as long as the price was right of course! They said they would give a 15% parts, materials and labour discount to anyone with a partial print of this thread.. Kinda like a coupon i guess! Can anyone tell me how to upload photo's?? Gone all that way and really want to post them.

#1138 noddycab

noddycab

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:18 PM

hey.. sorry another one from the fcoclub.co.uk... saw this post and had to have a read... got to say one of the most interesting i've seen... for me i think the guy should of gave up on day one.. he got court out to much and must be stupid to carry on.. as for the people moaning about the post.. i think its useful coz i'm pretty sure that if anyone see's a car for sale buy this guy in one of his many names they'll think twice now... i know i would.... great work guys

#1139 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

hey.. sorry another one from the fcoclub.co.uk... saw this post and had to have a read... got to say one of the most interesting i've seen... for me i think the guy should of gave up on day one.. he got court out to much and must be stupid to carry on.. as for the people moaning about the post.. i think its useful coz i'm pretty sure that if anyone see's a car for sale buy this guy in one of his many names they'll think twice now... i know i would.... great work guys

I agree, nice to know who to avoid! Defo will never buy a car from crawley case he hire's someone to do his bidding for him!! :lol:

#1140 Polder

Polder

• 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

im thinking about 1 rhing ... he DIDNT know hes bro sold hem repaired car ... hes spending hours and hours in the garage, he OWNED hemself 1 of those cars he HELPED to get parts from ebay amd he DIDNT know ? what a joke :D im telling you that i DONT KNOW that this person is a mistake of nature ... remains of an abortion sry ...

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)