Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

so strannik/imran you have fled the country :jump: :jump: :jump: chinky chinky

#1202 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

hi from www.peugeot406coupe.com

imran or hpi'd or strannik or whatever name you are using at the moment ............ rumbled big time :D :D

the posts by hpi'd are soooooooooooo obviously from imran its laughable :D

good work vx people :D

hpi you say the "owner" kevin hasnt seen imran for a while yet a member on here took a piccy of imrans car outside the chop shop a few days ago :jump:

and that imrans "brother" has a small stake in the company :beat: :beat:

if that was the case and i dont think it is as i believe you are imran why say he hadnt seen him :D

i think you are now trying to do damage limitation to your business and its as see through as your crazy attempt to sell a damaged vxr to experts of the car :beat: :D

Pm me and i'll give you my address and phone number, we'll organise a trip down to crawley and go check out the vx in question, we'll ring before together and arrange a viewing, then go check out imran and his vxr?? What you sayin? I've checked out the owner, go on www.register.com check for the company name (customize bodyworkz) then do a "who is" look up, you'll quite clearly see that kevin is the owner. If you dont answer i'll know that you've actually worked out that i cant be imran if i'm gonna go with you to see him..... :poke:

#1203 djmyorks

djmyorks

• 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:15 PM

lets say you are not imran for the minute then :D you went round to the garage and they told you imrans brother has a small holding in the company and that they have never worked on the vxr and all this is nothing to do with them...................... hellllllllloooooooo wake up and smell the roses my niave friend of course they are not going to say they are involved :beat: :beat: why was imrans car he tried to sell parked there 3/4 days ago :D

#1204 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

:lol: i think djmyork is scardy cat now

All mouth and no trousers :beat:

TangoAlpha: Mind the language

Edited by TangoAlpha, 15 August 2007 - 03:23 PM.

#1205 djmyorks

djmyorks

• 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

:lol: i think djmyork is scardy cat now

All mouth and no trousers :beat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:D :D silly person :D :D

not very nice talk from a lady :P

Edited by TangoAlpha, 15 August 2007 - 03:29 PM.

#1206 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

You never know, maybe he went there to give some brotherly love to his brother! Frightening! The possibilities are endless and seeing as your not willing to do any detective work for yourself we can only assume that your a scardy cat, scardy cat, scardy cat!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :groupjump:

#1207 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

lets say you are not imran for the minute then :D

you went round to the garage and they told you imrans brother has a small holding in the company and that they have never worked on the vxr and all this is nothing to do with them...................... hellllllllloooooooo wake up and smell the roses my niave friend of course they are not going to say they are involved :beat: :beat: why was imrans car he tried to sell parked there 3/4 days ago :D

What would they have to hide even if they had repaired the car? They are not selling it.. From what i saw yesterday (bearing in mind i was the only one with the guts to go down there and actually go in) if they had repaired the car it would no doubt have been a good job, so again what did they have to hide from lying?
Are you up for going down there and checking the car over? I'm no expert but sure if it is accident damaged we'd be able to collar him together? must admit would feel happier if i were not alone! does anyone know how big imran is?! what you reckon?

#1208 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

i should clear this up now, my username has nothing to do with what i am. i just did it in response to some idiots' comments, there so many here, it would take you a while to find the one im referring to. And i cant be arsed to "quote" it.

#1209 djmyorks

djmyorks

• 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

:D i dont fancy a 450 mile round trip but others that are closer may pop in to have a look :D

#1210 forever and ever

forever and ever

• 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

One of the funniest things i've seen :groupjump: I work with a bloke called imran will have to ask him if he has a red car :groupjump:

#1211 Strannik

Strannik

• 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

From Imran

Nice one Steve, but i have had a deposit left on the car, the guy is pending finance and he was aware of the thread, he had the car checked out by RAC and they said it was fine. Will re-advertise if it doesnt sell.

Regards

i wonder if we see apologies :)

#1212 djmyorks

djmyorks

• 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

i wonder if we see apologies :)

i would like to apologise to imran ........ sorry imran i shouldnt have listened to all those people who said you were guilty :D :D

right i'm off now before the asianwoman comes back and makes me cry again :D

#1213 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

:D i dont fancy a 450 mile round trip but others that are closer may pop in to have a look :D

feel like i have to clear my name now thanks to djmyorks, so looks like its down to me again...
Anyone else?? quick road trip??
i wanna get to the bottom of this once and for all as you guys do.

#1214 djmyorks

djmyorks

• 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:45 PM

feel like i have to clear my name now thanks to djmyorks, so looks like its down to me again...
Anyone else?? quick road trip??
i wanna get to the bottom of this once and for all as you guys do.

:D what i was saying is the people at the garage maybe are trying to mislead you and they will tell the same story to whoever goes in there .............. what is needed is someone that has had work done there and knows who the real owner is or one of the local businesses from the area that knows them :D

Edited by djmyorks, 15 August 2007 - 03:48 PM.

#1215 anasianwoman

anasianwoman

• 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

well i cant say what i really think. AlphaTango will only go and edit it and tell me off! But these smileys should get the message across :9mm: :flame: :borg: :beat: :saw: :sick: Should have called myself angryasianwoman

#1216 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

Does this help in any way? hpi checking is my thing so if anyone needs anything pm me. Not too many though, dont wanna get the boot! its certainly a cushdy little number with good pay! GK54ZZL W0L0EBR973N007576 RED/BLACK VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO Yes Yes 0 0 0 0 0 0 n/a Yes n/a TOP VEHICLE DETAILS FOR: GK54ZZL RED/BLACK VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO MAKE VAUXHALL Year of Manufacture 2004 MODEL VX220 TURBO No. of Former Keepers 2 ENGINE SIZE 1998 cc Start Date Of Current Keeper Change 15/02/2007 COLOUR RED/BLACK Previous Colour FUEL Petrol Date Colour Changed DOORPLAN Convertible Wheelplan 2 Axle Rigid Body ENGINE No. 31028338 Gross Vehicle Weight 0(KG) TRANSMISSION 5 Speed Manual Petrol Exported No DATE OF REGISTRATION: 01/09/2004 Non EU DVLA Import Marker No CO2 RATING 202 (g/km) Scrap Marker No Click here for the CO2 Vehicle Excise Duty Band TOP PLATE TRANSFER HISTORY FOR: GK54ZZL RED/BLACK VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO Current Plate since: 14/12/2005 VRM Date Applied Alerts Stolen Finance VCAR Inspected J9VXR 10/08/2005 0 0 1 0 0 GK54ZZL 01/09/2004 0 0 0 0 0 History of previous VRM: J9VXR Finance Interest Former VRM J9VXR Description VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO Recorded With BLACK HORSE LTD Phone No 0870 9010606 Reference 591619103 Type Hire Purchase Agreement date 21/12/2005 Term of agreement 49 month(s) TOP NATIONAL MILEAGE REGISTER FOR: GK54ZZL RED/BLACK VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO NMR Check Current odometer reading not stated NO MILEAGE DISCREPANCY IS CURRENTLY INDICATED BY THE NATIONAL MILEAGE REGISTER. An NMR Check is not intended to provide a legal defence NMR Investigation You have not requested an NMR Investigation which is intended to form the basis of a sound legal defence. TOP ENVIRONMENTAL INFO SHEET FOR: GK54ZZL RED/BLACK VAUXHALL VX220 TURBO 15/08/2007 16:45 Your environmental information sheet request has been accepted.

#1217 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

Does this help in any way?

This information is already on this thread. Maybe not all in one place and maybe not quite the same level of detail, but the important things are here.

#1218 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

Does this help in any way?

This information is already on this thread. Maybe not all in one place and maybe not quite the same level of detail, but the important things are here.

what it does prove is that v9vxr has not been on the car since 10/08/2005,
and its had gk54zzl on it since 14/12/2005.
therefore this proves that imran bought the car on 15/02/2007 which is 14 months after the car had last had v9vxr on it. now hold tight and try to keep up people how could he have bought the car damaged with the v9vxr on it (as seen in the photos on page 2) when the last time that plate was on it was 14 months before he bought the car.
This is my understanding of the report, i could be wrong, but the again the info speaks volumes for itself really

#1219 babyface45

babyface45

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

Hello from www.zsoc.com . Just read the last 30 odd pages well done for exposing a con man so glad we have forums like this that look out for each other ................................ BUSTED BIG TIME

#1220 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

well i cant say what i really think. AlphaTango will only go and edit it and tell me off!

But these smileys should get the message across

:9mm: :flame: :borg: :beat: :saw: :sick:

Should have called myself angryasianwoman

And your point is? (On a side note, PM me if you're a hotasianwoman - can't get enough of em! :wub: )

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users