Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1221 shavedsporty

shavedsporty

• PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:errrrmmm, going to the gym, driving, sport, dvd's, music. Going out with mates......

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

God I got to page 27 and just skipped to the last page iv'e been at it for the last 2 hours, i can't read my life away! i don't do reading lol. All I will say is this is why forums like this must keep going, entertaining and above all, there to protect its members!

#1222 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

well i cant say what i really think. AlphaTango will only go and edit it and tell me off!

But these smileys should get the message across

:9mm: :flame: :borg: :beat: :saw: :sick:

Should have called myself angryasianwoman

And your point is? (On a side note, PM me if you're a hotasianwoman - can't get enough of em! :wub: )

class, go on my sun get in there!! Imnotworthy

Does this help in any way?

This information is already on this thread. Maybe not all in one place and maybe not quite the same level of detail, but the important things are here.

what it does prove is that v9vxr has not been on the car since 10/08/2005,
and its had gk54zzl on it since 14/12/2005.
therefore this proves that imran bought the car on 15/02/2007 which is 14 months after the car had last had v9vxr on it. now hold tight and try to keep up people how could he have bought the car damaged with the v9vxr on it (as seen in the photos on page 2) when the last time that plate was on it was 14 months before he bought the car.
This is my understanding of the report, i could be wrong, but the again the info speaks volumes for itself really

oh and as there is a 4 month gap in between plate transfers back in 2005, could the 4 month gap be when it was off the road for repair? just a thought

#1223 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

well i cant say what i really think. AlphaTango will only go and edit it and tell me off!

And your point is? (On a side note, PM me if you're a hotasianwoman - can't get enough of em! :wub: )

Can but try, eh? Especially if it keeps the "racist" talk down. Think of me as "Mr. United Nations!"

#1224 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:20 PM

Can but try, eh? Especially if it keeps the "racist" talk down. Think of me as "Mr. United Nations!"

nice one. thats what we need, bit more light hearted humour and a lot less digs and name calling. Mr united nations i leave it in your capable hands! :jump:

#1225 Chidawazza

Chidawazza

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

Hello forum people ive seen this thread on 2 car forums i am a member of! rovertech.net and hondacrx.co.uk seems this is going to do the rounds! ben

#1226 Mr.E. Driver

Mr.E. Driver

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

God I got to page 27 and just skipped to the last page iv'e been at it for the last 2 hours, i can't read my life away! i don't do reading lol.
All I will say is this is why forums like this must keep going, entertaining and above all, there to protect its members!

Well you have missed some very entertaining videos and and comments. Excellent thread, well it is now!!

Came here via www.ducati-upnorth.com you see the debate has crossed the great divide! chinky chinky The one thing that has struck me is that with the VX220 community being so small :grouphug: nobody is going to buy a car without seeking out info on the marque and Imran has had two of these and yet he thinks he can sell one or more via here without it's past being well known. :unsure: :unsure: I am fairly sure you would have a problem selling a rare Ducati that has been in an accident. If Imran really didn't know about the damage then I would have thought he would have tried to find out who owned it when it was bent. Sounds like it was done on a trackday to me and possibly repaired without the insurance knowing.

#1227 forever and ever

forever and ever

• 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

1 carefull,honest owner ? :P

Edited by forever and ever, 15 August 2007 - 05:39 PM.

#1228 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:44 PM

God I got to page 27 and just skipped to the last page iv'e been at it for the last 2 hours, i can't read my life away! i don't do reading lol.
All I will say is this is why forums like this must keep going, entertaining and above all, there to protect its members!

Well you have missed some very entertaining videos and and comments. Excellent thread, well it is now!!

Came here via www.ducati-upnorth.com you see the debate has crossed the great divide! chinky chinky The one thing that has struck me is that with the VX220 community being so small :grouphug: nobody is going to buy a car without seeking out info on the marque and Imran has had two of these and yet he thinks he can sell one or more via here without it's past being well known. :unsure: :unsure: I am fairly sure you would have a problem selling a rare Ducati that has been in an accident. If Imran really didn't know about the damage then I would have thought he would have tried to find out who owned it when it was bent. Sounds like it was done on a trackday to me and possibly repaired without the insurance knowing.

i agree with that, guilty or not the videos have been absolute class. i have copied the link to a couple, cant seem to get enough! hope they stay on for a while longer?

#1229 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

nice one. thats what we need, bit more light hearted humour and a lot less digs and name calling. Mr united nations i leave it in your capable hands! :jump:

That's probably where it'll be :lol: :lol: :lol:

#1230 eXOBeX

eXOBeX

• 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:15 PM

Not quite. It proves that J9VXR SHOULDN'T have been displayed on the car since 10/08/2005, and that GK54ZZL SHOULD have been displayed. As mentioned earlier on in the thread though, the car could've been languishing in a garage or compound for 18 months, with the old plates still on it. Let's face it, if you smash a car up and the car's undriveable, a new set of number plates isn't going to be at the top of the shopping list unless the car's kept on the road.

#1231 Woody'sCooper

Woody'sCooper

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

Hello This thread made it onto our forum for Kent and East Sussex MINI Club (www.kaesminiclub.com) Its quite stunning the response that this guy has had on here and the spirit of everyone in the club to alert everyone else to what is potentially an iffy car! I am certain that the club i belong to would be exactly the same if we had information like that! Keep up the good work!!!!! chinky chinky

#1232 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Not quite. It proves that J9VXR SHOULDN'T have been displayed on the car since 10/08/2005, and that GK54ZZL SHOULD have been displayed. As mentioned earlier on in the thread though, the car could've been languishing in a garage or compound for 18 months, with the old plates still on it. Let's face it, if you smash a car up and the car's undriveable, a new set of number plates isn't going to be at the top of the shopping list unless the car's kept on the road.

True, but would you not pick up your private plate? also a vxr, one of ltd numbers, in a yard broken for that long? surely not. that would be sacriledge would'n it, wot a waste. :(

#1233 Mr.E. Driver

Mr.E. Driver

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

True, but would you not pick up your private plate? also a vxr, one of ltd numbers, in a yard broken for that long? surely not. that would be sacriledge would'n it, wot a waste. :(

If I had trashed my car the first thing coming off it would be the plate, I wouldn't want everyone to know it was me!

#1234 redcab

redcab

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

lol at all 62 pages

never knew a clam could cause so much kerfuffle.

well done vx220.org

hes buggered at http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/

#1235 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

That's probably where it'll be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not until I've seen her, Tango - no piccie, no pocket billiards - Them's the brakes!

#1236 pcmanning

pcmanning

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

So HPi'd joined the 13th August and is up to 28 or so posts and seems to be digging a hole shaped rather like Imran? Or am I too tired now? Paul

#1237 james141

james141

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:22 PM

if they had repaired the car it would no doubt have been a good job

Give me a break!!

HPI'd you must at the very least have something to do with that garage?

Edited by james141, 15 August 2007 - 07:23 PM.

#1238 rabg1

rabg1

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:24 PM

can someone post a link on here to all the videos that were made, saving me trawling thro all the pages AGAIN :D this is only my second post on this thread as i feel for the good people of vx220.org having their nice, peaceful and friendly forum being hi jacked. also may i add, these vx220 are great looking wee cars thumbsup

#1239 Mr.E. Driver

Mr.E. Driver

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:30 PM

if they had repaired the car it would no doubt have been a good job

Give me a break!!

HPI'd you must at the very least have something to do with that garage?

Yeh good point! they seemed to have a lot of time for some joenobody just calling in off the street! When I go to my bodyshop I use, I get the feeling they are so busy they can't spare the time to look at a job...money....for them! Somethings getting smelly............sniff.............sniff..............sniffffffff ah it's Bullsh!t :flame:

#1240 ive been there

ive been there

• 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Well it took 3 days and a million or so cups of coffee but i've finally caught up :blink: Great work i must say. I have been there, i had a little prang in my car a few months ago and my insurance company instructed me to take it there, checked it again after reading this and still seems to be ok! was very pleased with it at the time and thankfully still am now! Just thought id share what now seems to be a clam to fame :groupjump:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users