Photo

Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1241 shavedsporty

shavedsporty

• PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:errrrmmm, going to the gym, driving, sport, dvd's, music. Going out with mates......

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

What pages are the videos i could do with a laugh! :P

#1242 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

So HPi'd joined the 13th August and is up to 28 or so posts and seems to be digging a hole shaped rather like Imran?

Or am I too tired now?

Paul

i'd say your tired, i joined on the 13th and so did hundreds of other people

if they had repaired the car it would no doubt have been a good job

Give me a break!!

HPI'd you must at the very least have something to do with that garage?

The only thing i have to do with them is i was there yesterday, and i can comment on their work cos ive seen it yesterday. All ive been interested in is the facts. your welcome to beleive what want of course but i thought this was about imran and sweet 16, i was just trying to get us back on track. i really wanna know the outcome, its like a good series but part 2 just wont come...

Give me a break!!

Yeh good point! they seemed to have a lot of time for some joenobody just calling in off the street! When I go to my bodyshop I use, I get the feeling they are so busy they can't spare the time to look at a job...money....for them! Somethings getting smelly............sniff.............sniff..............sniffffffff ah it's Bullsh!t :flame:

I have alot of time on my hand cos i work from home (blessed is the internet!) and my job is very easy, to be truthful i dont know how i passed time without this forum and could not live without it now.
work did not seem to stop yesterday, the owner showed me round, i suggest that if your bodyshop seems they have not got the time for you, get a new bodyshop, thats just not good business ethics, surely customers should come first. also i'm not just off the street, if you take the time to read the other threads you'll find i came on looking for a vx220, i've even posted a thread for help.. wot better place to come than here?

#1243 ive been there

ive been there

• 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

Well I wish I had been there from the begining but some of us have to leave the house to go to work :dry: I'm off to bed now, let you two do some business :D

#1244 vx220na

vx220na

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Cars, leetube.co.uk (making tunes) Gaming, Drums, Art... etc etc

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

What pages are the videos i could do with a laugh! :P

Well up to page 39..... as follows....
http://www.grapheine...54fd83f8d431898

http://www.grapheine...40d40af25e6e3a9

http://www.grapheine...0c9874c75b520b9

http://www.grapheine...394ea432dc95f58

http://www.grapheine...ay.php?id=94153

http://www.grapheine...ay.php?id=56350 <mine.

There you go.

:drink:

Edited by vx220na, 15 August 2007 - 08:55 PM.

#1245 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

So HPi'd joined the 13th August and is up to 28 or so posts and seems to be digging a hole shaped rather like Imran?

Or am I too tired now?

Paul

i'd say your tired, i joined on the 13th and so did hundreds of other people

Give me a break!!

The only thing i have to do with them is i was there yesterday, and i can comment on their work cos ive seen it yesterday. All ive been interested in is the facts. your welcome to beleive what want of course but i thought this was about imran and sweet 16, i was just trying to get us back on track. i really wanna know the outcome, its like a good series but part 2 just wont come...

Give me a break!!

Yeh good point! they seemed to have a lot of time for some joenobody just calling in off the street! When I go to my bodyshop I use, I get the feeling they are so busy they can't spare the time to look at a job...money....for them! Somethings getting smelly............sniff.............sniff..............sniffffffff ah it's Bullsh!t :flame:

I have alot of time on my hand cos i work from home (blessed is the internet!) and my job is very easy, to be truthful i dont know how i passed time without this forum and could not live without it now.
work did not seem to stop yesterday, the owner showed me round, i suggest that if your bodyshop seems they have not got the time for you, get a new bodyshop, thats just not good business ethics, surely customers should come first. also i'm not just off the street, if you take the time to read the other threads you'll find i came on looking for a vx220, i've even posted a thread for help.. wot better place to come than here?

sorry didnt read it properly my fault, thought you meant walked in here of the street but see now you meant the garage! :beat: if you heard someone was here to see you from a thread that made you world famous would you find the time??

#1246 WhiteLady

WhiteLady

• 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

he is not the one who has to prove he is not guilty :)
presumption of innocence, remember?:)

True, but if he wants to sell the car it might be easier if he proved his claims of it not having had any accident damage. The simplest way of doing that would be to provide (via PM rather than on this thread) the name and address of the previous owner.

The previous owner can confirm whether they sold the car (to Imran or to a dealer who sold it to Imran) with or without accident damage (repaired or not).

This is a very simple thing to do but for some reason Imran seems to be avoiding it.

I am more than happy to help Imran prove that his car is not the one shown in the "damaged" photos.

I totally agree, but after the roasting he's had do you blame him for not coming back on?! not sure if i would! He's either 1. gutted he got caught out 2. gutted his car may have been damaged when he thought it to be mint or 3. wondering what the hell has happened as he know's its not been in a knock.
Unfortunatly the one time callers that we have had have been quite bad, its only the true members that want the facts about one of their beloved cars, everyone else seems to just want scandel and a pound of flesh. Biggin up the true members :tt:

I know i'm not a true member either, but aren't you pot calling kettle black!!!!!!
(Just reading last 2 lines of quote)

Just reading your threads and that of Stannek or what ever his name is. You've both recently joined a forum that in reality, you were never going to be a part of. And for what, to steam train ahead in Inrams defence with some pretty inconclusive non factual word of mouth so called evidence. [b]Are you by any chance friends of Imran if not Imran himself :dry:

My vote goes to the long standing members and moderators who have stood fast in their quest to gain the facts with a simple request of V5 proof.
I may just be a blond female, but it plain easy for me to see this.

Edited by WhiteLady, 15 August 2007 - 09:54 PM.

#1247 eXOBeX

eXOBeX

• 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

Following on from vx220na's post, here are the rest of the videos to date:-
http://www.grapheine...ay.php?id=94309

...and that's it! It's a good one though.

I think Imran's silence speaks volumes. Where are the threats of legal action? If I was wrongly accused of selling a damaged-repaired car, I would go absolutely nuts! Instead, he's skulked away quietly.

#1248 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

[quote name='WhiteLady' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:34 ' post='627388']
[/quote]

Unfortunatly the one time callers that we have had have been quite bad, its only the true members that want the facts about one of their beloved cars, everyone else seems to just want scandel and a pound of flesh. Biggin up the true members :tt:
[/quote]

I know i'm not a true member either, but aren't you pot calling kettle black!!!!!!

Just reading your threads and that of Stannek or what ever his name is. You've both recently joined a forum that in reality, you were never going to be a part of. And for what, to steam train ahead in Inrams defence with some pretty inconclusive non factual word of mouth so called evidence. [b]Are you by any chance friends of Imran if not Imran himself :dry:

My vote goes to the long standing members and moderators who have stood fast in their quest to gain the facts with a simple request of V5 proof.
[/quote]

Obviously you have not read the whole thread otherwise you would know that the last thing i have been doin is sticking up for imran, i did not say i was a true member just that its the true members ie (chuno, tango alpha etc etc) long time servers that have only called for facts and they have not just signed in for a dig. I may not be a true member but at least i joined this site because i was lookin for a car and not for the scandal, i stumbled upon this whilst looking for vx's for sale and most of my posts come from outside the imran scandal, so i suggest that you get your facts straight before skimming a few page's and then throwing accusations around willy nilly. :poke:

Edited by Hpi'd, 15 August 2007 - 09:55 PM.

#1249 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:55 PM

All it'll take is an RAC inspection...

Or maybe just the name and address of the previous owner.

given new facts revealed by HPi, you guys start looking like a bunch of bully kids...
that is unless the claimed facts are presented :)

Sorry, but I can't see any new facts revealed by HPi

He visited the garage (so what?)

They repair cars (we knew that).

He spoke to a guy called Kevin (we will assume this is his name but HPi didn't see the birth certificate. Stephen King spends part of the time writing as Richard Bachman but they are one and the same person), who has a brother (name not mentioned) who is a partner in the business.

Kevin talked about a guy called Imran who worked on their computers (the truth, or an easy lie to cover up).

The bodyshop may be entirely above board and unconnected with Imran or in collusion with him. Going and talking to them won't make that any clearer.

Only seeing the actual paperwork relating to this car (V5, receipts and other history) and identifying exactly where the car was being repaired (as shown in the photos) will confirm the truth thumbsup

If people who insist on dropping in here can't be bothered to read at the very least the beginning of the thread, and therefore understand even partly the sequence of events, please don't bother to comment! :poke:

JJ

Not being funny or trying to offend anyone but the kevin i met yesterday was as white as white can be? Didnt look asian to me, so dont see how they could be the same person. i may be being naive, so please correct me if i'm wrong.why does someone not phone imran on the number provided ask to view the car, sort out a price so he thinks he's got a sale, then ask to see the v5? you never know he may tell bout the accident damage, just cos he didnt put it in the advert doesnt make him a criminal. see easy. and NO not me, i've done my bit.

I understand that Hpi'd, but you realise that doesn't mean a thing. A user name on a web forum or even logged into a computer is just a name, nothing more. Just because it 'appears to be Asian', whatever that is, doesn't mean we should either jump to conclusions or stereotype. I could be purple with yellow spots and my name Boutros Boutros Ghali, and you wouldn't know any better! :D

Quite, why doesn't someone do that? Although with all this chat that's gone on, I'd be surprised Imran wasn't wise/paranoid to anyone that comes near him or his car from now on!

For the umpteenth time, we haven't categorically said that Imran is a criminal. His sale just sounds a bit dodgy, and he comes across as evasive (or abusive) in his postings. It just doesn't give anyone any confidence that he's telling the truth! :rolleyes:

JJ

#1250 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

How you doin'?

Posted Image

:lol:

#1251 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

where you gone "white lady" are you just a hit and run driver?? so i take it thats all you got?? :9mm:

All it'll take is an RAC inspection...

given new facts revealed by HPi, you guys start looking like a bunch of bully kids...

He spoke to a guy called Kevin (we will assume this is his name but HPi didn't see the birth certificate. Stephen King spends part of the time writing as Richard Bachman but they are one and the same person), who has a brother (name not mentioned) who is a partner in the business.

Kevin talked about a guy called Imran who worked on their computers (the truth, or an easy lie to cover up).

The bodyshop may be entirely above board and unconnected with Imran or in collusion with him. Going and talking to them won't make that any clearer.

Only seeing the actual paperwork relating to this car (V5, receipts and other history) and identifying exactly where the car was being repaired (as shown in the photos) will confirm the truth thumbsup

If people who insist on dropping in here can't be bothered to read at the very least the beginning of the thread, and therefore understand even partly the sequence of events, please don't bother to comment! :poke:

JJ

Not being funny or trying to offend anyone but the kevin i met yesterday was as white as white can be? Didnt look asian to me, so dont see how they could be the same person. i may be being naive, so please correct me if i'm wrong.why does someone not phone imran on the number provided ask to view the car, sort out a price so he thinks he's got a sale, then ask to see the v5? you never know he may tell bout the accident damage, just cos he didnt put it in the advert doesnt make him a criminal. see easy. and NO not me, i've done my bit.

I understand that Hpi'd, but you realise that doesn't mean a thing. A user name on a web forum or even logged into a computer is just a name, nothing more. Just because it 'appears to be Asian', whatever that is, doesn't mean we should either jump to conclusions or stereotype. I could be purple with yellow spots and my name Boutros Boutros Ghali, and you wouldn't know any better! :D

Quite, why doesn't someone do that? Although with all this chat that's gone on, I'd be surprised Imran wasn't wise/paranoid to anyone that comes near him or his car from now on!

For the umpteenth time, we haven't categorically said that Imran is a criminal. His sale just sounds a bit dodgy, and he comes across as evasive (or abusive) in his postings. It just doesn't give anyone any confidence that he's telling the truth! :rolleyes:

JJ

i quite agree with everything that you have just said, and have no aguement with you guys, just wanna know the truth, we need the next part of this epic from imran himself, do you think he's still reading this? can anyone tell if he's logged on?? :poke: mr tango sir

#1252 WhiteLady

WhiteLady

• 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:14 PM

Obviously you have not read the whole thread otherwise you would know that the last thing i have been doin is sticking up for imran, i did not say i was a true member just that its the true members ie (chuno, tango alpha etc etc) long time servers that have only called for facts and they have not just signed in for a dig. I may not be a true member but at least i joined this site because i was lookin for a car and not for the scandal, i stumbled upon this whilst looking for vx's for sale and most of my posts come from outside the imran scandal, so i suggest that you get your facts straight before skimming a few page's and then throwing accusations around willy nilly. :poke:
[/quote]

Yes i did join for the scandal, have never denied doing so.

Just merely using my freedom of speach to air my views as you are with yours.

I have read all of this thead, been following it since saturday, several days before i decided to become a member in order to be able to post.

Just think some people are a little too naive or trustworthy of complete strangers, especially the kind of strangers who are in the eye of the storm be it their own doing or not(so called Kevin and his garage)

[quote name='TangoAlpha' post='627404' date='Aug 15 2007, 21:57 ']
[quote name='WhiteLady' post='627388' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:34 ']
[/quote]
How you doin'?

Posted Image

[/quote]

Grrrr

Easy tiger

Just cause i sang your praises.

I'm still here

Never been responsible for an accident in my life, been involved in one(not a hit an run)

But then you've only got my word for that :flame:

Could it be that i'm lying to you too

[quote name='Hpi'd' post='627406' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:05 ']
where you gone "white lady" are you just a hit and run driver?? so i take it thats all you got?? :9mm:

[quote name='jazzyjeff' post='627402' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:55 ']
[quote name='Hpi'd' post='627122' date='Aug 15 2007, 15:35 ']
[quote name='jazzyjeff' post='627032' date='Aug 15 2007, 13:44 ']
[quote name='Strannik' post='626941' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:58 ']
[quote name='TangoAlpha' post='626938' date='Aug 15 2007, 08:54 ']
[quote name='eXOBeX' post='626932' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:43 ']All it'll take is an RAC inspection...[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

JJ
[/quote]
[/quote]

JJ
[/quote]
i quite agree with everything that you have just said, and have no aguement with you guys, just wanna know the truth, we need the next part of this epic from imran himself, do you think he's still reading this? can anyone tell if he's logged on?? :poke: mr tango sir
[/quote]

#1253 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

For the love of god!!!!!!!! Just shut up! True members-is it just me or are we all sick if this now? Dont get me wrong.....I want a resolve but I am sick to death of all this shite talk :( :rolleyes: :tt: :lol:

Edited by amanda, 15 August 2007 - 10:27 PM.

#1254 Hpi'd

Hpi'd

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

[quote name='WhiteLady' date='Aug 15 2007, 23:14 ' post='627410']
[/quote]

Yes i did join for the scandal, have never denied doing so.

Just merely using my freedom of speach to air my views as you are with yours.

I have read all of this thead, been following it since saturday, several days before i decided to become a member in order to be able to post.

Just think some people are a little too naive or trustworthy of complete strangers, especially the kind of strangers who are in the eye of the storm be it their own doing or not(so called Kevin and his garage)

[quote name='TangoAlpha' post='627404' date='Aug 15 2007, 21:57 ']
[quote name='WhiteLady' post='627388' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:34 ']
[/quote]
How you doin'?

Posted Image

[/quote]

Grrrr

Easy tiger

Just cause i sang your praises.

I'm still here

Never been responsible for an accident in my life, been involved in one(not a hit an run)

But then you've only got my word for that :flame:

Could it be that i'm lying to you too

[quote name='Hpi'd' post='627406' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:05 ']

[quote name='jazzyjeff' post='627402' date='Aug 15 2007, 22:55 ']
[quote name='Hpi'd' post='627122' date='Aug 15 2007, 15:35 ']
[quote name='jazzyjeff' post='627032' date='Aug 15 2007, 13:44 ']
[quote name='Strannik' post='626941' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:58 ']
[quote name='TangoAlpha' post='626938' date='Aug 15 2007, 08:54 ']
[quote name='eXOBeX' post='626932' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:43 ']All it'll take is an RAC inspection...[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

JJ
[/quote]
[/quote]

JJ
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
all good points and yes i admit i may have been a bit naive to have beleived all i was told, just thought i was a pretty good judge of character, but i take your point onboard and dont denie its possible. Now i've been on this computer for so long that i think that my eyes my have turned square and are watering constantly :blink: So i bid you all good night :sleepy: hopefully imran will answer by tomorrow, or then again probably not!

#1255 (sxoc)RTLKyuubi

(sxoc)RTLKyuubi

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

o jesus christ my eyes and brain. Ive just read 63 pages of tiny print!!!! Ive just seen this thread from the sx owners club and what a twat, whats the need to lie about something like that. Im gonna have to put this on www.pug-club.co.uk :D :flame:

Edited by (sxoc)RTLKyuubi, 15 August 2007 - 10:32 PM.

#1256 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:38 PM

Right then. I've officially contacted the admin about this thread. Via a text message to TT. TBH its got pitiful, the last 20 odd pages have been woeful for this site and the mods. The racist accusations have gone too far as have the responses. The vx community has never, and never will be racist (IMO) If i was an Admin/mod i would simply lock this racist rubbish...down to them though ;)

#1257 amanda

amanda

Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

Right then.

I've officially contacted the admin about this thread. Via a text message to TT.

TBH its got pitiful, the last 20 odd pages have been woeful for this site and the mods.

The racist accusations have gone too far as have the responses.

The vx community has never, and never will be racist (IMO)

If i was an Admin/mod i would simply lock this racist rubbish...down to them though ;)

Totally agree hense my post about 3 threads above :tt: :unsure: ;) :) :grouphug:

Edited by amanda, 15 August 2007 - 10:48 PM.

#1258 Code Monkey

Code Monkey

forum whore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

All apologies to Sir Paul & John as needed..... :D

When I find myself bored of a thread
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And as my attention wanders
She is standing right in front of me
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken car owners
and the forum moderators can't agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be. Yeah

And when the paint has faded,
There is still a light that shines on me,
high lighting the filler, obvious to see.
I wake up to the sound of typing
Mother Mary comes to me
Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Posted Image

#1259 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

can anyone tell if he's logged on?? :poke: mr tango sir

There is a list of logged on members near the bottom of every page.

#1260 Code Monkey

Code Monkey

forum whore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Right then.

I've officially contacted the admin about this thread. Via a text message to TT.

TBH its got pitiful, the last 20 odd pages have been woeful for this site and the mods.

The racist accusations have gone too far as have the responses.

The vx community has never, and never will be racist (IMO)

If i was an Admin/mod i would simply lock this racist rubbish...down to them though ;)

thumbsup
Agreed getting that the mods appear to need to be moderated, this thread serves no purpose and is not helping anyone

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users