Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#121 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:00 PM

Do you have any contact details for the person you bought the car from?

That would be a good step in verifying the details about your car.

I purchased the car from a private trader i should have his details somewhere when i find them i will send them to you

They're on the V5, section 2 on the front page thumbsup

Do you want to buy the car?

#122 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

I thought this site had a policy of not allowing comments like this on 'for sale' threads. :)

I'm surprised that imran continues to respond. Quite clearly no one will but this car at 20k now :beat:

I think in this case it warrants further investigation - I would be rather pissed if I did buy this car and no-one said anything ! This could still end well for him yet anyway.

If things are sorted out so that we know his car is fine, this thread can be deleted, handshakes all round and everything will eventually be forgotten.

If his car is legit, I would quite happily buy him a drink and apologise.

It is in everyone's best interest that this is resolved, one way or the other.

#123 Timbo

Timbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:09 PM

22 people viewing a for sale thread, this will sell in an instance B)

#124 wmg100

wmg100

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

22 people viewing a for sale thread, this will sell in an instance B)

Of......

:dry:

#125 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

if anyone is interested in buying my car then they can call the number, if anyone wants to view the car they are more than welcome, if anyone wants to inspect the car...feel free. Im tired of answering all these questions. What i would like to know is when these pics were taken and if they are my car at least then i know it had an accident but the fact remains since 12/05 the number plate in question belongs to another VX, so if my car has been in an accident it must have been in 05 and must have been repaired back then. Again whoever posted the pics must know were they originate from so why hold back cant you see everyone is interested to know, including me. Please remember the car is Hpi clear so even if it was in an accident in 05 it couldnt have been that bad else it would be on the register. But i assume all that have been so interested in my for sale thread have never crashed, scraped or had their cars repaired because than would make them unbuyable.

#126 snoopstah

snoopstah

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

you like black ones?????

That's immaterial, since you're not selling any more ;)

#127 Scully

Scully

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

DING DING DING!!! Jules wins thumbsup

#128 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:58 PM

TBH I not trying to 'win' anything.

The damage on the car looks pretty cosmetic from the pics posted on here.... but there are no pics of the front sides etc. Anybody that has owned one of these long enough will have had a 'ding'...ive had a rear clam replaced after a circa 2mph car park ding after all :rolleyes:

I dont want a VXR, but if I was going to part with 20k I would want to be 100% assured that the car was coshure. Unfortunately Imran hasn't anywhere near convinced me...yet :rolleyes:

#129 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

TBH I not trying to 'win' anything.

The damage on the car looks pretty cosmetic from the pics posted on here.... but there are no pics of the front sides etc. Anybody that has owned one of these long enough will have had a 'ding'...ive had a rear clam replaced after a circa 2mph car park ding after all :rolleyes:

I dont want a VXR, but if I was going to part with 20k I would want to be 100% assured that the car was coshure. Unfortunately Imran hasn't anywhere near convinced me...yet :rolleyes:

\the fact of the matter is I dont need to convince anyone if someone out there is actually interested in buying the car they will be able to see for themselves that it is cosher. Its not as if i am hiding anything from anyone....come see the car open to all

#130 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

You guys really need to pool intellect and become some sort of private (or not so.) investigation team, you'd make a killing with detection skills like these. :D

Also very entertaining. :lol:

Will someone just tell this con artist to f**k off!

Maybe even drop plod a line to investigate the fraudulent sales tactics utilised by our friend! :unsure:

No better than a car thief IMO. :9mm:

edit - please don't circumvent the censor TAGL

Edited by Foxy, 03 August 2007 - 09:52 AM.

#131 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:04 PM

Will someone just tell this con artist to f**k off!

At last someone says what we are all thinking...

Edited by Foxy, 03 August 2007 - 09:53 AM.

#132 LazyDonkey

LazyDonkey

Lotus imposter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:29 AM

Was thinking about this on the way to work. Say i was selling my car and someone posted up pictures to show that it had been in a smash.* I'd feel sick. I'd be raging. I'd immediately contact the person i bought the car from and withdraw it from sale until i could be sure. Our friend here appears only curious to know where the pics were sourced from (to stem a leak?) and doesn't really seem bothered about anything else. That to me is the strangest bit. :mellow: * Wayne once told me my car had had a frton clam replaced and i know how bad that felt !

Edited by LazyDonkey, 03 August 2007 - 06:29 AM.

#133 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:35 AM

What an amazing thread. The issue for me is not whether it has been repaired but the fact it is trying to be sold as a perfect example. Suspect Imran will be keeping it for a bit longer!! Stirling work by several people on here. Imran clearly doesn't understand this site and the fact that though few of us know each personally we will always look out for each other. Whether he is telling the truth or not, if I was looking for a VXR my decision on this one was made by about Page 2 of this thread!!!

#134 The Knobs

The Knobs

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:49 AM

what do you do for a living then Imran ?

#135 Dave

Dave

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:18 AM

Edited by Dave, 03 August 2007 - 08:24 AM.

#136 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:19 AM

This thread is going to run and run :D

#137 chuno

chuno

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (playing and watching)

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:37 AM

My view. Car was crashed 12/05. Bought by salvage company and plate sold by owner (as you would). Seller of plate does not go to collect plate off car (as you possibly would) and car sits at dealers/salvage company from 12/05 to 02/07 with original plate still on, then bought by Imran. Photo taken while being repaired. Once road worthy, original plate goes back on. By no means fact, by my opinion of what has happened.

Edited by chuno, 03 August 2007 - 08:38 AM.

#138 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:38 AM

almost as good as the two 20 inch subs in the boot thread lol!! anyway id like to make an offer on your cat b (bullshit) car if i could, i offer 78 canadian pounds....

Edited by i need nos, 03 August 2007 - 08:39 AM.

#139 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

My view.
Car was crashed 12/05. Bought by salvage company and plate sold by owner (as you would). Seller of plate does not go to collect plate off car (as you possibly would) and car sits at dealers/salvage company from 12/05 to 02/07 with original plate still on, then bought by Imran. Photo taken while being repaired. Once road worthy, original plate goes back on.

By no means fact, by my opinion of what has happened.

So what is your real identity then mr Chuno???? :poke:

Dr Watson?

Hercule Poirot?

MI6?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good work by you all, I really hate this kind of scam and really feel for the private buyer with no forum links who walks into a bargain VXR @£18000.

Think this should really be reported at a higher level TBH.

#140 NickH

NickH

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:58 AM

Seems like a great example

Good luck with the sale thumbsup

Sorry couldn't help it :lol:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users