Vxr No 16 For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#161 burnerblowout

burnerblowout

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

Interesting...... Even if the chap acquired the VXR in good faith, after his recent enlightenment regarding its past life - I'm surprised he is still trying for a top price punt on Pistonheads.

#162 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

Imran, Please respond to my PM asking for details of the previous owner. The name and address will be on the front of your V5 (car ownership document) in section 2. Thanks

#163 forgotmepassword

forgotmepassword

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:59 PM

Well done to all who've put the time and effort into looking at the history of this car. thumbsup Can't help agreeing that it does look decidely dodgy that Imranis not chasing up the person he purchased it off if in deed he has doubts about its history. The parts bought off e-bay for his "brothers" workshop is one of the biggest coincidences I've ever seen. Imran, if you are innocent in all this, just answer the question regarding the V5! This has completely filled in my lunch hour, but at least I won't need to watch Mid Summer Murders this week!

#164 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:41 PM

Deleted due to people misreading and a general sense of humour failure.

More like you realised the racist undertome of your humour so you deleted it

Imran,

Please respond to my PM asking for details of the previous owner. The name and address will be on the front of your V5 (car ownership document) in section 2.

Thanks

I have been chasing the previous owner of the car to find out the history and will let you all know in due course

#165 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:48 PM

wasnt the previous owner your brother? or did i miss read something lol, just text him and ask him if he smashed it up and fixed it thanks to ebay before selling it to you??????

#166 ImranVXR1

ImranVXR1

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

wasnt the previous owner your brother? or did i miss read something lol, just text him and ask him if he smashed it up and fixed it thanks to ebay before selling it to you??????

sort it out mate, like i have said if anyone wants the car they can view the log book and they will also then see the previous owner on the log book

#167 Teramyke

Teramyke

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

Im so glad i looked on this thread for so many reasons.

Posted Image

Its reassuring to see such time and effort spent by some of the mods and members on this.

Keep up the good work!

#168 ad172

ad172

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Driving

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

Imran Firstly I'm sure that no one has intended to insult you personally in any way so please don't take any of this thread in a nasty light. Obviously an issue has been highlighted that we, as a community, are trying to get to the bottom of. Surely you can understand the reasons for our concern as it is a very serious matter that we could potentially be talking about. Also looking at the evidence that has come to light over the thread surely you can see that it looks more than a little suspect. :dry: If you have been conned by the previous seller then you have my sympathy and I am hopeful that with our help you can get to the bottom of all this. If however you are deliberately holding back crucial and paramount information then you are a very stupid individual who in my mind is commiting a criminal offence. One thing I believe is that the truth will always out - regardless.

#169 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

I have been chasing the previous owner of the car to find out the history and will let you all know in due course

If you can let us have the name and address of the previous owner, we can also independently check the history of your car. If you just post here that the previous owner says the wasn't an accident, I'm not sure how many people will believe you.

If I, or another of the moderating staff on this forum, can verify the history with the previous owner, I suspect that everyone on this site can accept our word.

If you continue to hide the previous owner's details from this forum, I would suggest everyone will assume you are trying to hide something.

If your car is legitimate, it is in your own best interests to have it verified independently.

#170 djegiant

djegiant

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:39 PM

Ooh ooh, he played the race card. :D

Imran, there's no racism here, we're all just names on a screen. thumbsup

#171 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:09 PM

Says the Welshman that hates Glasgow and London! Mind you, can see his point with London..!

#172 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

IMHO, he's just trying to deflect some heat here. We have no idea if he's black, white, green, purple, American, Chinese, Indian, Martian or what. How I can be racist without knowing his race, I have no idea :blink:

#173 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:38 PM

fcuking purples

#174 Tolksee

Tolksee

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • Interests:Naked women

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:54 PM

:D Reminds me of the purple heads

#175 skidsharples

skidsharples

• PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

Having seen the picture there were no racist connotations. Lets not go down that avenue. Come on most Little Britain sketches are very close to the knuckle which this joke certianly was not! Attention is being deflected here from the real issue and the one question which is still outstanding and very easy to answer. Imran, what is the previous owners name on the V5? I know a good lawyer if you need one if the previous owner did withold the cars history.

#176 XXX

XXX

Invisible ex-VX owner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:14 PM

Who's the previous owner? C'mon, now clap yer hands and chant after me; "Name Him! Name Him! Name Him! Name Him! Name Him! Name Him! Name Him! Name Him!..........."

#177 skidsharples

skidsharples

• PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

Or her?

#178 walkes

walkes

for one night only, live at the appollo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

If you want to find out if this car is stolen - mail me... :o PS I am looking to by another VX... Only joking

Edited by walkes, 03 August 2007 - 04:34 PM.

#179 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:59 PM

It didnt come with mythical throttly body things and decals on it that looked like lightning originaly did it???

Edited by Crimson_Killa, 03 August 2007 - 04:59 PM.

#180 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

Still no response from Imran with the name and address of the previous owner Posted Image

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users