• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#41 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:17 AM

Laguna sec - second lap. As i'm going round another car, Crimson Killa goes into the back of me. I didn't even know you were there until I heard the "clonk" so how the hell did I "take you out"?

Crimson and Tango crashing into people ..... never!!! :D

Well actualy as i saw it you cut from right to left, i was going faster than you so i hit you on your rear left corner, there was nothing i could do as i was tight to the left and you just swung out.....???

ahh well it was only a game,

Not sorted the scores yet as the site has been so choppy but will try to update you all later.

#42 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:18 AM

Not been able to email those pictures yet Crimson (you probably noticed!). Will get it done tonight, it looks like I've got photos of the second and third races and the final scores. Just a thought for when we decide to go with upgrades, I think it would be a good idea to set a power/PI cap as it would open up the possibility of different upgrade paths, rather than just upgrading every single item to race. Might make it more interesting..?

#43 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:04 AM

Just a thought for when we decide to go with upgrades, I think it would be a good idea to set a power/PI cap as it would open up the possibility of different upgrade paths, rather than just upgrading every single item to race. Might make it more interesting..?

That was what i was thinking, thanks if you can send the pic across would be good

#44 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

Just logged on for the 1st time since Weds. Great racing, excellent fun! I may have been taken out big stylee at the beginning of suzuka but my times were way slow on that track anyway so I prob would have ended up at the back anyway. Good bit of racing with Tango on Laguna Seca I think before I had a big shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit moment and lost it. Look forward to any pics or vid and more next week thumbsup

#45 Stifler

Stifler

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:06 PM

Are we using stock tuning again this week or have we got a PI limit?

#46 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

Good point, would be good to know PI limit so that we can set about upgrading.. I emailed the pics over Crimson, I take it you got them?

#47 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

Good bit of racing with Tango on Laguna Seca I think before I had a big shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit moment and lost it.

I was quite glad when you disappeared :D

#48 Stifler

Stifler

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

I'm out for Wednesday guys :( Upstairs neighbors left their tap on all day so the whole house is flooded, xbox is currently sitting in about 1 foot of water :(

#49 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:39 AM

:o Gosh, bad luck! I hope you are covered.

#50 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

Upstairs neighbors left their tap on all day so the whole house is flooded, xbox is currently sitting in about 1 foot of water :(

Hope you get it all sorted ASAP.

:o Gosh, bad luck! I hope you are covered.

...and not just with water.

#51 Stifler

Stifler

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:10 AM

Cheers guys, yeah we have cover, but the people above have no insurance at all....i hope the have some Vaseline tho, cos they are gonna get raped by my ins co. :D

#52 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:27 AM

Are we going ahead with this again tonight? It's all gone a bit quiet.. :unsure:

#53 pure

pure

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

I will be around. Are we doing the same tracks as last time?

#54 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

I will be around. Are we doing the same tracks as last time?

More importantly, what level of PI are we going with?

#55 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Didn't Crimson say that he is away this week Tango? And that me and you would take it in turns to run it? If we have to wait until next week because we are down on numbers and have no idea what we're doing, I don't mind..

#56 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

Didn't Crimson say that he is away this week Tango? And that me and you would take it in turns to run it? If we have to wait until next week because we are down on numbers and have no idea what we're doing, I don't mind..

Doh!

Ok, I won't be around this evening (It's my birthday Posted Image) so how about you running it this week and I'll do next week?

How about VX220s upgraded to one class above standard? I could then do VX220s upgraded to two classes above standard next week. If so, I'd like to do Mugello, Maple Valley and TT Boomslang for the three tracks next week.

#57 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

Maybe up to B700 next..

Then up to A850 after that..

If you are interested in running tonight, post up below!

If not many people sign up I might put it on hold until next week and suggest that tonight be a casual series just for fun..

Happy Birthday BTW Tango chinky chinky

#58 pure

pure

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

I'm up for a game 2nite, even if its just frienly practice. I will be online later, so just drop me a game invite.

#59 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:03 PM

Seeing as we haven't really organised which tracks and what PI level etc and there isn't much time to prepare all that now, shall we just make it a friendly? I'll try and be online and join in, got visitors though so not 100% sure I'll make it.

#60 tifosi V8

tifosi V8

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

Seeing as we haven't really organised which tracks and what PI level etc and there isn't much time to prepare all that now, shall we just make it a friendly?

I'll try and be online and join in, got visitors though so not 100% sure I'll make it.

thumbsup

Will see how it turns out Jase, it sounds like it will be more of a friendly thing though

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)