• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flamy

flamy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:09 PM

How do you get a fat girl into bed ? .........................................Piece of cake Q: What do the gynaecologist and the pizza delivery boy have in common? A: They can both smell it but can't eat it. Husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks THE question. WIFE: 'What would you do if I died? Would you get married again? HUSBAND: 'Definitely not!' WIFE: 'Why not? Don't you like being married?' HUSBAND: 'Of course I do.' WIFE: 'Then why wouldn't you remarry?' HUSBAND: 'Okay, okay, I'd get married again.' WIFE: 'You would?' (with a hurt look) HUSBAND: (makes audible groan) WIFE: 'Would you live in our house?' HUSBAND: 'Sure, it's a great house.' WIFE: 'Would you sleep with her in our bed?' HUSBAND: 'Where else would we sleep?' WIFE: 'Would you let her drive my car?' HUSBAND: 'Probably, it is almost new.' WIFE: 'Would you replace my pictures with hers?' HUSBAND: 'That would seem like the proper thing to do' WIFE: 'Would you give her my jewelry?' HUSBAND : 'No, I'm sure she'd want her own.' WIFE: 'Would you take her golfing with you? HUSBAND: 'Yes, those are always good times.' WIFE: 'Would she use my clubs? HUSBAND: 'No, she's left-handed.' WIFE: -- silence ------ HUSBAND: ' sh*t.'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users