Back From France With The Flu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Sicey (Guest) (Guest)

Guest_Sicey (Guest) (Guest)

Posted 29 December 2002 - 07:53 PM

Well I am back from France with the flu and feeling like shite with new years eves celebs very close ;) lets hope I perk up in the next 2 days. I see we are all change and our yahoo forum will soon be a distant memory - all say argh!! I agree this site is so much easier to use, I will probably make some suggestions soon about what other material we need on this site to improve it overall, kinda steal the best of all the other forums to make our one a better place, so watch this space Ian when I get my brain in gear! Probably after the New Year now though. Ricky - Your car looks well sorted on the track with minimal roll, it certainly looks more agressive with its lower stance Spiderman - I can vouch the top speed as I hit an indicated 145 on the autobahn a couple of times with a few more revs to go, so the top speed looks pretty accurate not that its great driving at that speed but you have to see what it can do everynow and then - will have to see what the Turbo will really do top end if I do buy one - still undecided though - do I save all that extra cash and just mod mine to 200bhp and bank the rest? waiting for test reviews to see how its rated. Anyway will go back to dying in the corner, 1 more hour of work to go yippee and lots of sleep to catch up on -_- Catch up with you all later John.

#2 Spiderman

Spiderman

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 08:59 AM

Spiderman - I can vouch the top speed as I hit an indicated 145 on the autobahn a couple of times with a few more revs to go, so the top speed looks pretty accurate not that its great driving at that speed but you have to see what it can do everynow and then

Thanks for the info John !
But be carefull on french roads... The blue men are everywhere...

Spiderman
interesyed by the Regal sport exhaust...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users