#1 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 07:54 AM

The first of many competitions - for budding designers and IT folk alike. :)

In an attempt to get my VXT as cheaply as possible I am attempting to solicit sponsorship from the supplying dealer (which also has yet to be decided). My pitch is that it will be a relatively high profile car both at events and more specifically at tracks thereby having a professional design on the car including logo's ect would be a good opportunity.

Competition No.1

Design a scheme for my car. Design must incorporate the web logos of www.vx220.org.uk, www.trackdaycam.co.uk, www.lastminutetrackday.co.uk (I've attached the logo for this site) and the supplying dealer (and maybe Vauxhall griffin).

Base colour for the car will be Europa Blue (cheers Vex) and I'm thinking yellow logos?

Prize is a full set of clothing (polo, fleece, Jacket and hat) and a free session of video of you on a track via www.trackdayacam.co.uk. Total prize value is £163 :blink:

Competition No.2

I need a logo for the track camera idea. Site is all done www.trackdaycam.co.uk but it needs a logo and an animated gif as an advert to place on other sites. Ideally I'd like the logo to include a shot of a track with a camera and maybe the vx as background maybe?

Prize again is a full set of clothing (polo, fleece, Jacket and hat) and a free session of video of you on a track via www.trackdayacam.co.uk.

Competition No.3

We need an animated gif to use as an advert for this site. To use our current logo but adding some animation so we can widen the reach of the site by placing as ads on other sites.

Prize again is a full set of clothing (polo, fleece, Jacket and hat) and a free session of video of you on a track via www.trackdayacam.co.uk.

Any interest?

#2 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:48 AM

No-one? Waaaaah, I need help. :unsure:

#3 VEX

VEX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:00 AM

You b*gger Thorney, Just when I've got shed loads on before I am off on holiday next week and now you throw this in to the mix. My brian is already working on it! Cw

#4 waverunner

waverunner

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Staying afloat!

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:04 AM

My brian is already working on it!

Brian who?

#5 VEX

VEX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:06 AM

Sorry, Brain!

#6 carrie78

carrie78

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 09:08 AM

Design a scheme for my car. Design must incorporate the web logos of www.vx220.org.uk, www.trackdaycam.co.uk, www.lastminutetrackday.co.uk (I've attached the logo for this site) and the supplying dealer (and maybe Vauxhall griffin).

Do the ads have to be a certain size?

Carrie

#7 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 09 April 2003 - 09:34 AM

468 by 60 :groupjump:

#8 TheRockstar

TheRockstar

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:11 PM

Sounds like a challenge - whens the deadline going to be? (give me some idea of how high a priority to make it...) Nick

#9 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:13 PM

Sounds like a challenge - whens the deadline going to be? (give me some idea of how high a priority to make it...)

Nick

Well put it this way, I'd forgotton about it and I'm now desparate :blink: :unsure:

#10 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:18 PM

Do the ads have to be a certain size?

Carrie

Ooops sorry. The ads for the sites need to be standard banner size (468 by 60) but the design for the car can be anything. Attached is the logo for lastminutetrackday site.

Attached Files

#11 Andy

Andy

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 03:40 PM

:ph34r: test

Attached Files

• Attached File  test.jpg   232.7KB   0 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users