88 replies to this topic

#41 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:29 PM

That sounds fcukin superb. I'm very excited about this, it could be the answer to my prayers. Maybe I can run 280bhp safely :D

#42 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:19 PM

Thorney, you're a homo poof :P

#43 Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:24 PM

Thorney, you're a homo poof

:P

lol john, you're the best.

thorney - it's true what the spunkboybath says.

#44 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:30 PM

I think the someone should organise a club outing to the changing rooms of some local rugby club. Then you could flick each other with towels and do all those other things that repressed homosexuals do.

#45 Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:34 PM

great idea jim - add it to meets and events. oh, yeah. word it so as not to exclude any femail members who might wanna come along to it. ta muchly. you really are a gem. ps don't see too much evidence of repression around these parts tho - you're confusing me on that bit?

#46 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:35 PM

Your all more than welcome to come with me to Manchester North Rubgy Union Club next week. I've got a mean towel flicking technique.

#47 Bengie

Bengie

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:33 PM

great idea jim - add it to meets and events.

And, whoever organises the date, put it in the calendar or Rubber will get upset again. poof

#48 Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:39 PM

great idea jim - add it to meets and events.

And, whoever organises the date, put it in the calendar or Rubber will get upset again. poof

good call bengie. would want any of us getting an extra thrashing now, would we.

#49 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:30 PM

Oh btw, forgot to mention: SCOOBIES ARE SHITE! One of my least favourite cars in the world. IMHO of course. And before you start defending them - I've never driven one, I just think they look kack. EVOs are considerably nicer if you ask me. Cuddles Streety x

#50 GerryM

GerryM

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts
  • Interests:VX<br><br>Snooker

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:34 PM

Streetboy, you are spot on there mate !!

#51 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:50 PM

Thanks for that streety :) I'll post a few more things up here that I happen to like, and you can slag them off for no aparant reason too. Hopefully Gerry can back them up for you. Your opinions mean a lot......hehe. :poke: :P :P :P :P :grouphug:

#52 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:54 PM

Don't get me started on yo moma! :P

#53 GerryM

GerryM

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:57 PM

Streetboy don't need me yo back him up. Just ask the general population what the think of the driver when they see a Scooby come past. Most people I know only have one thought. I'll give you a clue, it's negative !!!

#54 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:02 PM

SB & Gerry, scoobies are devastating performance cars that in most hands would annihilate a VXT point to point in the UK. Not so involving as a VX but if you don't smile while throwing a scoobie around, you're dead IMO. Older scoobs are boy racer targets now 'cos they're cheap and fast, but it doesn't remove the competence of the cars IMO. If it wasn't just as nutty I'd buy a Scoob to replace our SX200 !

#55 waverunner

waverunner

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Staying afloat!

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:15 PM

I'll say this very quietly............. I know one of the members here who's just sold his VX to buy a Scoob :o

#56 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:20 PM

SB & Gerry, scoobies are devastating performance cars that in most hands would annihilate a VXT point to point in the UK.

No argument there. The problem is that they look like sh*t. Streety is wrong, however. The Evo is much, much worse than the Scoob. The Scoob is just plug ugly whereas the Evo is comical. Has anyone here owned one? If so did it make you cringe each time you saw it in a shop window?

#57 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:33 PM

Rall y reps are , by and large, very ugly indeed I must admit. But then again, I think the VX is a truly beautiful car, and I'm almost alone in that !!

#58 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:53 PM

I reckon we should all get a pair of 4ft gloves, get in an inflatable boxing ring, and fight over it. Winners opinion is then set in stone :)

#59 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:01 PM

Scoobs look as if they've already gone five rounds.

#60 GerryM

GerryM

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 03:28 PM

PB, maybe I did not put my point across very well. I am not saying they are anything but devastating from a performance angle. What I am saying is that most people I know look at a Subaru and ask what kind of **** would drive a car that looks like that. Hope that clears that one up !!!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users