• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:19 AM

A pic of my Speedster.........

Attached Files

#2 Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:23 AM

that is pretty wild, BAD! have you more pics without the background distractions? or detail shots? how about a a run down of what you done?

#3 coolio

coolio

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Cycling, Motorbikes, Karting, Cars

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:35 AM

Nice, How does it handle with the 10mm wheel offsets?

#4 ricer

ricer

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:36 AM

Gurgle Imagine those black flames on an LY.

#5 da_murphster

da_murphster

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:42 AM

How does it handle with the 10mm wheel offsets?

Methinks this can will rarely be driven hard enough to judge handling.

Does look impressive though.

#6 robin

robin

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:47 AM

more pictures please! and speck!

#7 Ratspants

Ratspants

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:48 AM

Gurgle

Imagine those black flames on an LY.

...then you might be interested in the post here at Apr 11 2004, 09:14.

Black flashes are sweet. But could you live with it as a day to day car? (I think "yes" :))

Ben

#8 Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Guest_skiddo (Guest)

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:54 AM

it's got a crazed viking rock god vibe, dontcha think? :lol:

#9 davehutchinson

davehutchinson

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:55 AM

That is absolutely stunning, perhaps a little OTT to use as my everyday car but none the less amazing :) Can we have some more pics and what are those wheels?

#10 waverunner

waverunner

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Staying afloat!

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:13 AM

Awesome Imnotworthy Imnotworthy Imnotworthy

#11 exjagman

exjagman

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Interests:Just for the record, i'm not Welsh! - so no sheep jokes bahhh - interests - cycling, walking, photography, F1

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:23 AM

WOW!! - That is superb Are you going to the European meet in July?

#12 B.A.D

B.A.D

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:38 AM

Hi! The car will be driven at numerous trackday events this summer but first it will attend a couple of autoshows here in Sweden and Norway. Spec: Speedster NA with the original engine (at least for now) It will be tuned later but I want to drive it on track this summer in its oridinal shape and tune the engine next vinter. As for modifications it is as follows. Front spoiler with splitter and an opening for air to flow under the car made of carbonfibre, fenderwings, sideskirts to prevent air from escaping on the sides made of carbonfibre, rearwing with NACA airfoil adjustable and very light made of carbonfibre, Kawasaki mirrors with smothed out brackets. All these parts are handmade by me. The interior has two Toora raceseats modified to fit the car, Toora 3" harnesses with a very special harnessbar with an integrated kamera holder. The car rolls on Toora Wheels 8x17" with 215/45 and 8x18" with 235/40 These wheels will be changed as soon as I get a set of lighter ones in the summer. The tires are Dunlop Supersport Race. Spax RSX sorts the handling. The handling of the car is very good but I miss a bit of power..........

#13 dude

dude

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:14 AM

Hi!
The car will be driven at numerous trackday events this summer but first it will attend a couple
of autoshows here in Sweden and Norway.
Spec:

Speedster NA with the original engine (at least for now) It will be tuned later but I want to drive
it on track this summer in its oridinal shape and tune the engine next vinter.
As for modifications it is as follows. Front spoiler with splitter and an opening for air to flow under
the car made of carbonfibre, fenderwings, sideskirts to prevent air from escaping on the sides made
of carbonfibre, rearwing with NACA airfoil adjustable and very light made of carbonfibre, Kawasaki
mirrors with smothed out brackets. All these parts are handmade by me. The interior has two
Toora raceseats modified to fit the car, Toora 3" harnesses with a very special harnessbar with
an integrated kamera holder. The car rolls on Toora Wheels 8x17" with 215/45 and 8x18" with
235/40 These wheels will be changed as soon as I get a set of lighter ones in the summer. The tires are Dunlop Supersport Race. Spax RSX sorts the handling. The handling of the car is very good
but I miss a bit of power..........

is this pics from elmia?.
where are you located.

//anders

#14 B.A.D

B.A.D

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:59 AM

Hello Anders! I`m living in Skoghall just outside Karlstad I`m following your progress with the race Speedster with much interrest..... //Anders Westberg

#15 Cookie

Cookie

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:MTB & Walking in Highlands and general mucking about

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:48 PM

Very cool! Love that rear wing/areofoil thing Does anyone know how much one of those costs fitted. Prices in sterling would be good Cheers

#16 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Interests:Playing Music, listening to music, clubbing, going to gigs, cars, design, history, computers, restaurants, Phoenix Nights, travel, canoe/ kyak/ sailing, war, filums, sleeping, working out why girls dont tend to have hobbies.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:53 PM

Like the flame and spoiler..... not sure about the deaths head thing, all a bit gothic. Still, anything is better than yellow :o :D :D :D

#17 B.A.D

B.A.D

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:57 PM

The wing are handmade and therefore quite expensive ,it takes a lot of hours to make one But it is a very lightweight wing with watercut lightweight stands. The Pic are from Elmia Sweden.More pictures will arrive soon. Anders W

#18 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 04:13 PM

Not too sure on the spacers but cool on everything else. On the wing, I've just got back from CB people and we've now got plans together for wing, rear difuser, front splitter (both VXT ones and new full splitter), intakes and rear bootlid a la Sprint car all in CB. Gonna be busy.

#19 wickywire

wickywire

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • Interests:Cars, computers, Rugby, the usual

Posted 15 April 2004 - 04:16 PM

I like it thumbsup

#20 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Cars

Posted 15 April 2004 - 05:41 PM

On the wing, I've just got back from CB people and we've now got plans together for wing, rear difuser, front splitter (both VXT ones and new full splitter), intakes and rear bootlid a la Sprint car all in CB. Gonna be busy.

Oh no, looks like I know what I'll be getting for 'my' birthday this year :rolleyes:

Nice grafix btw thumbsup

Edited by Louise, 15 April 2004 - 05:42 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users